Rate my 4 months cut, lost 20 lbs.

cheekygains

Awards
Forgot to mention during the cut I only had protein isolate and creatine as supplements throughout the 4 months. For those who are interested.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
It's amazing how much bigger someone appears when they are lean.

10 more pounds of muscle and you'd be shredded man.

cheekygains

Awards
It's amazing how much bigger someone appears when they are lean.
I
10 more pounds of muscle and you'd be shredded man.
Thanks brah. I haven't been this light in a long time. Best part is that I look better being lighter than I did when I was 180+ lbs. My goal is to get back up to 180 lbs and maintain the same body fat. Gonna bulk for the rest of the year.

JKs_Fitness

Awards
Nice work bruh, how many calories your roughly eat a day?

cheekygains

Awards
Nice work bruh, how many calories your roughly eat a day?
Ty brah. During the cut I was carb cycling so it was a range of 1900-2300 calories. My macros on a regular day consisted of 55g fats, 200g carbs, 250g protein.

MuscleSwagg

MuscleSwagg

Awards
Nice bro looks good im at your stage in the first picture but im wondering can you tell me your ab workout

cheekygains

Awards
Nice bro looks good im at your stage in the first picture but im wondering can you tell me your ab workout
thanks brah. I would workout abs twice a week upper/lower and another day doing obliques. Focus more on nutrition tho, that was the huge difference maker to my results.

MuscleSwagg

MuscleSwagg

Awards
thanks brah. I would workout abs twice a week upper/lower and another day doing obliques. Focus more on nutrition tho, that was the huge difference maker to my results.
Thanks cuz i was doing ab ripper x for the past few months 3 times a week and i notice that i buit abs under my fat but i was wondering can i just do decline weighted crunches and something not as hard

cheekygains

Awards
Thanks cuz i was doing ab ripper x for the past few months 3 times a week and i notice that i buit abs under my fat but i was wondering can i just do decline weighted crunches and something not as hard
Yeah my ab workouts would take like 10 minutes, really quick. You don't need to focus on them, it's all about lowering your bodyfat through decreasing the carbs/calories etc.. I still like to work them out because I feel it helps my lower abs which are the hardest to tone down/make visable. I see some people going crazy working out abs which is more or less pointless.

MuscleSwagg

MuscleSwagg

Awards
Yeah my ab workouts would take like 10 minutes, really quick. You don't need to focus on them, it's all about lowering your bodyfat through decreasing the carbs/calories etc.. I still like to work them out because I feel it helps my lower abs which are the hardest to tone down/make visable. I see some people going crazy working out abs which is more or less pointless.
Thanks bro its looking good

Big55

Awards
How much cardio were you putting in a week? Great results bye the way!

cheekygains

Awards
Thanks and during this time I was doing 2 sessions of HIIT a week. If I got tired of doing that, I would run for 20-30 mins outside then return to HIIT the following week. Now that I am bulking and having roughly 3300 calories a day I'm not doing any cardio.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work especially on just being on protein and creatine