Rate my 4 months cut, lost 20 lbs.

  1. Registered User
    cheekygains's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Rate my 4 months cut, lost 20 lbs.


    This was my first cut. Carb cycled for 4 months and changed up macros/routine every month.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Hard work beats talents when talent fails to work hard- Live by this chit

    My Fitness Pal SN- BreakTalents

  2. Registered User
    cheekygains's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Forgot to mention during the cut I only had protein isolate and creatine as supplements throughout the 4 months. For those who are interested.
    Hard work beats talents when talent fails to work hard- Live by this chit

    My Fitness Pal SN- BreakTalents
  3. Registered User
    tjbruno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    368
    Answers
    0

    It's amazing how much bigger someone appears when they are lean.

    10 more pounds of muscle and you'd be shredded man.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    cheekygains's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    It's amazing how much bigger someone appears when they are lean.
    I
    10 more pounds of muscle and you'd be shredded man.
    Thanks brah. I haven't been this light in a long time. Best part is that I look better being lighter than I did when I was 180+ lbs. My goal is to get back up to 180 lbs and maintain the same body fat. Gonna bulk for the rest of the year.
    Hard work beats talents when talent fails to work hard- Live by this chit

    My Fitness Pal SN- BreakTalents
  5. Registered User
    JKs_Fitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    Nice work bruh, how many calories your roughly eat a day?
  6. Registered User
    cheekygains's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JKs_Fitness View Post
    Nice work bruh, how many calories your roughly eat a day?
    Ty brah. During the cut I was carb cycling so it was a range of 1900-2300 calories. My macros on a regular day consisted of 55g fats, 200g carbs, 250g protein.
    Hard work beats talents when talent fails to work hard- Live by this chit

    My Fitness Pal SN- BreakTalents
  7. Registered User
    MuscleSwagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    Nice bro looks good im at your stage in the first picture but im wondering can you tell me your ab workout
  8. Registered User
    cheekygains's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleSwagg View Post
    Nice bro looks good im at your stage in the first picture but im wondering can you tell me your ab workout
    thanks brah. I would workout abs twice a week upper/lower and another day doing obliques. Focus more on nutrition tho, that was the huge difference maker to my results.
    Hard work beats talents when talent fails to work hard- Live by this chit

    My Fitness Pal SN- BreakTalents
  9. Registered User
    MuscleSwagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekygains View Post

    thanks brah. I would workout abs twice a week upper/lower and another day doing obliques. Focus more on nutrition tho, that was the huge difference maker to my results.
    Thanks cuz i was doing ab ripper x for the past few months 3 times a week and i notice that i buit abs under my fat but i was wondering can i just do decline weighted crunches and something not as hard
  10. Registered User
    cheekygains's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleSwagg View Post
    Thanks cuz i was doing ab ripper x for the past few months 3 times a week and i notice that i buit abs under my fat but i was wondering can i just do decline weighted crunches and something not as hard
    Yeah my ab workouts would take like 10 minutes, really quick. You don't need to focus on them, it's all about lowering your bodyfat through decreasing the carbs/calories etc.. I still like to work them out because I feel it helps my lower abs which are the hardest to tone down/make visable. I see some people going crazy working out abs which is more or less pointless.
    Hard work beats talents when talent fails to work hard- Live by this chit

    My Fitness Pal SN- BreakTalents
  11. Registered User
    MuscleSwagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekygains View Post

    Yeah my ab workouts would take like 10 minutes, really quick. You don't need to focus on them, it's all about lowering your bodyfat through decreasing the carbs/calories etc.. I still like to work them out because I feel it helps my lower abs which are the hardest to tone down/make visable. I see some people going crazy working out abs which is more or less pointless.
    Thanks bro its looking good
  12. Registered User
    s0briquet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0

    Good work
  13. Registered User
    Big55's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0

    How much cardio were you putting in a week? Great results bye the way!
  14. Registered User
    cheekygains's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Thanks and during this time I was doing 2 sessions of HIIT a week. If I got tired of doing that, I would run for 20-30 mins outside then return to HIIT the following week. Now that I am bulking and having roughly 3300 calories a day I'm not doing any cardio.
    Hard work beats talents when talent fails to work hard- Live by this chit

    My Fitness Pal SN- BreakTalents
  15. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,016
    Answers
    1

    Nice work especially on just being on protein and creatine
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Low Carb Diet. Lost 50 lbs in 4 months (Pics below)
    By JoeyvAF in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 05:49 PM
  2. Rate My Cutting Stack/Diet, Please =]
    By Krypt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:27 PM
  3. Lost 16 lbs the first week of cutting?!
    By jason1000 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 01:58 PM
  4. Rate my stack for upcoming cut
    By Telix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in