B 4 M1T............and after never cycled...let me have it

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
the first 2 pics r at 246lb in feb....in march i hit M1T for 3 on cycles and 2 off
no pct ....got sick about 3 weeks after i came off ....clouldnt lift
for a week felt too week......came back to the gym at 236.....
jumped into a cut routine, dropped to 227 when the other too pics were taken
and in mid octstarted to bulk up ...im at 241 again now ...i will take pics b 4
i start to cut again for the summer

Attachments

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How tall are you? What is your BF% in that last pick??

You look good, I have a similar build except I'm a little heavier at 258.

GottaMakeIt

Awards
the first 2 pics r at 246lb in feb....in march i hit M1T for 3 on cycles and 2 off
no pct ....got sick about 3 weeks after i came off ....clouldnt lift
for a week felt too week......came back to the gym at 236.....
jumped into a cut routine, dropped to 227 when the other too pics were taken
and in mid octstarted to bulk up ...im at 241 again now ...i will take pics b 4
i start to cut again for the summer
good size bro

mind posting your arm measurement?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
db682-------no pct cuz i wasnt upon the ph yet....must say it didnt shut me down bad , if i knew better i would have takin nova or somethin.....

RYANSM-----Im 6'1 and i have no idea what my bodyfat % is never checked

GOTTAMAKEIT----IN august my arms were 20 1/4 thats the last pic ...and in feb the first pic my arms were 21' 1/4 at 246 lb
arms r easy for me .....all i have to do is super set them with tris....and the pump is increable

Thanx all for the comments......got to keep pushing the weight!!

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
thanx cuffs,
welll just got my 2 superdrols in can t wait to c the diff then !!!

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
thanx ability,
tryin to c how far im gonne get b 4 i need the real deal

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Incredible genetic build. I wish I could get to 20 and look that good ;)

Renton405

Awards
Awesome pics....it seems europeans have a better genetic trait for muscle mass , espesially northern europeans and germans

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
great build for natural (until now that is). BTW M1T is "the real deal"... don't kid yourself ;)

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Awesome pics....it seems europeans have a better genetic trait for muscle mass , espesially northern europeans and germans
Thanx Renton,
that was in august....now im heavier....245 ill post the new pics soon, as of late feb im goin to start cutting for the summer ,
and also im goin to try Superdrol for the first time ....cant wait to c what all the hype is all about....if it works as good as people say watch out for the summer pics cant wait

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
db682-------no pct cuz i wasnt upon the ph yet....must say it didnt shut me down bad , if i knew better i would have takin nova or somethin....
I would go to a doc as soon as possible and get some blood work done. It's possible to have very low testosterone and not feel any different.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You look great man. I hope to be where you're at when I reach your age. I'm a bit heavier but only have 18.75" arms. I'd kill for those 21's lol.

How long you been training for?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
You look great man. I hope to be where you're at when I reach your age. I'm a bit heavier but only have 18.75" arms. I'd kill for those 21's lol.

How long you been training for?
ive been lifting for 2 1/2 years non stop ....but ive been tossing weights around since high school....never too serious meaning everytime there was a girl in the picture id stop goin to the gym...lol later in college the same story....but when i hit 270 i was like ok i need to change thisngs around and here i IM
try some super sets for arms .....and watch them grow

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You superset both the triceps and biceps? I was thinking of adding in some superset pressdowns after a few heavy sets of close grips. I still haven;'t figured out what exactly my biceps respond to best.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
You superset both the triceps and biceps? I was thinking of adding in some superset pressdowns after a few heavy sets of close grips. I still haven;'t figured out what exactly my biceps respond to best.
yea bi's and tris together....start with the heaviest movements, bar curl and close grip press, i go up to 315 for close grip bench with both hands about 8 inches apart
do about 4 to 5 sets what ever works for u
do those in pyramid style from 12 reps down 6 being the lowes
the pump out of this is crazy!! ull love it ....rest 60 to 90 sec between sets
make sure that after doing bis u go right into tri's and then rest ....for set one...then again bis tris rest......if ur form is right and ur not swingin u should c results in about 4 to 6 weeks and if ur a easy gainer...u should c up to 1 inch in 6 weeks......thats what ive seen on me ....and 3/4 of an inch on my friend in 5 weeks after i suggested this ......but then again everyone is diff so try it and c what it can do 4 u
good luck

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DAMN man you look great. Congrats and good job.

I gotta ask about the wheels. :) At 6'1" with 20" guns and you only weight 245. Come on post em up bro lol

CROWLER

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Fuego Anabolics 8