- 07-30-2013, 08:26 PM
- 07-31-2013, 07:32 PM
Probably more LEG work!! Since U didn't show them. But your triceps and work on grip strength to build your forearms up!!
- 07-31-2013, 11:07 PM
What part of legs, triceps and forearms? Overall size or tone?
08-01-2013, 06:43 AM
SIZE on all three!
08-02-2013, 05:48 PM
What's a recommendation for triceps size? Currently I do heavy close grip, dips, rope pulldowns, over head extensions, close grip push ups not all same day but usually 3-4 exercises
08-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Stop the isolation movement and go to heavy compound movements!! BP, OHP, ect...... Keep the dips but strap some weight on!!
08-03-2013, 12:59 AM
I can't do overhead presses or bp, I use dumbells and smith machine and try and go pretty heavy on close grip up to 295 for 7 reps. Then I do the dip hammer machine cause for the same reason I can't bp my bad shoulder hurts when I do dips with weight but on the hammer machine I can add my weight and really concentrate on my triceps. Any other suggestions for heavy compound lifts such as bench dips or anything else? Thanks for the help I can use it, after years of never being serious in the gym and only working out chest and biceps really I know I'm playing catch up with my back, legs, triceps, shoulders etc
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum General ChatReplies: 43Last Post: 12-11-2008, 03:04 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2007, 09:41 AM
- By mauibuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-28-2005, 07:20 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:12 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2002, 12:00 AM