Work out plan advice

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

Work out plan advice

Im 6 ft tall 192 pounds. I have been eating unhealthy lately and drinking a lot of pop. I need to get back on track. I use to be slim/skinny looking. Any suggestions of a diet or workout plan. I want to start slowly because I haven't worked out in like year and a half. I just want a lean toned body. Do not want a body building body. I uploaded pics of what I want to look like. And what I look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.73%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Dang bro I wouldn't want to look like any of them twigs u posted but if ur goal is to have no muscle mass and be a buck 50 like all thos u shown in the pics just focus on a good diet 300 to 500 below ur RMR along with a 4 day a week training program with some added HIT style cardio and in no more than 6 months u should see that look maybe less time. However I personally wouldn't want to be that small good luck to u mate
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.89%

Chicks dig muscles...all of the pictures you have are pretty much just really skinny dudes. When your that skinny you can have very little muscle mass and you still get a ripped look. Personally I'd rather have a little higher body fat and have visibly larger muscles but to each his own. To look like that you just need to cut fat. Just focus on your diet and cut out the sugar. If I were you I would try to focus on eating a lot of lean protein like chicken breasts, also lots of vegetables. And stick with healthy carbs like potatoes and rice. Also cut out the sugar. For a workout I would lift 3 days a week and do HIIT on off days. If you stick to that you'll look like a whole different person in 6 months and make all those guys in the pictures look little.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.51%

Lose about 40-50 pounds and do abs everyday lol. On a srs note try keeping A 1000-500 deficit with some HIT cardio and maybe do a strength routine like 5/3/1, you'll gain minimum mass(Compared to a hypertrophy routine) and have some functional strength.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Advice On NOT working out during PCT
    By RJW719 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 09:00 PM
  2. Need advice on working out?
    By drummerman247 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:47 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM
  4. I need a work out plan....