Poobah - Comparison shots

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poobah - Comparison shots - Update Feb 1 2005

Hey everyone... Happy Belated New Year.

ALright, just a few shots for comparison. All encouragement deeply appreciated. :D

And to those that haven't seen it, I'll include my Before Shot.

This Was taken End of October 2003 - I was 410+ pounds and Didn't start Loosing till
Feb 16 2004

The Bicep comparison shots:

The Incredible Shrinking Face.

March 1st, 2004 - appx 396 pounds.

April 26th, 2004 - appx 358 pounds.

June 10th, 2004 - appx 341 pounds.

June 15th, 2004 - appx 334 pounds - I don't look happy though.. lol

July 23rd, 2004 - appx 320 pounds - need a hair cut :p

August 11th, 2004 - appx 308 pounds - hair is a bit damp... :p

Sept 01st, 2004 - 300 pounds. :D

Sept 20th, 2004 - 295 pounds. And now wearing 42 jeans and xxl shirts. ;)

Misc Shots.

Oct 16 2004

Oct 16 2004

Oct 16 2004

Nov 11, 2004

Nov 11, 2004

Dec 16 2004

Dec 16 2004 - After a chest and tricep routine (nice pump)

Dec 16 2004

Dec 16 2004

Feb 01, 2005

Feb 03, 2005

July 16 2005 - 275 pounds

Last edited:
Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
GODDAMN!!! outstanding work....I truly wish that I still that amount of dedication. I applaud you

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn brotha, 106lbs lost. :eek: ****, the tren/crack combo works well.

good job bro, very impressive. keep it up.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
That's insane! Congratulations. :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup: Great job!!!

Observation: You were smiling the most when you were the largest. There is a steady change from a smile to a snarl with the reduction in body mass. WTF?

Just being a butt, but...put a smile on. It does a body good :)

Serious...you have had a life changing accomplishment.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent results. Too bad you didn't hear of any of these "Contests" going around. You could have won some cash.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i still think you should call muscletech or vpx and tell them you made the change on nirto-tech/cell-tech stacks....

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
*Muahahah*, I might give it a shot... I'll try to put something together in my spare time at work. ;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Wow dude! Fucking awesome! :thumbsup:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Observation: You were smiling the most when you were the largest. There is a steady change from a smile to a snarl with the reduction in body mass. WTF?
That's because fat people are jolly.

By the way outstanding work poobah.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DUDE you DESERVE THIS:

IMPRESSIVE AS HELL!​
:trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers:

:trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ Crowler. And Bro you are fukking amazing!!!!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, I am the master of smilies, but I think you got me beat with that post. :lol:

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahahahaha. that was great!
congratulations you have put in some work and your results are nothing short of amazing.
Keep it up and please keep us posted! :thumbsup:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
VERY impressive. Keep up the hard work....it is paying off in spades for you.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome awesome work, constant source of inspiration bro.

ManBeast

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
EXCELLENT JOB!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:​

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a little update guys.. :)

Currently up 36 pounds on my current cycle.. putting me at a total of 311 pounds. I'm still wearing size 42 jeans, though.. and muscle definition and size is definately on the increase..

Back when I was 410 pounds I wore a 64" waist... and could only bench 90 pounds for 10 reps, I'm currently benching 320 pounds for 8 reps.. I couldn't even squat with no weight until my 8th week of training... I'm now squating 400 pounds. (remember I weigh 300, so that ain't bad)...

When this cycle is over including pct.. The final cut will commence. Looking forward to sharing it with you. :)

On a side note, March 1st will mark my one year mark of my weight training. :)

Thanks for all the encouragement.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I missed the initial post but that is quite a transformation.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
That is impressive as hell man. Congrats to you, that's a hell of a change.

Well, I have my inspiration for the day...I'm off to the gym.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
IMPRESSIVE AS HELL!​

:trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers: :trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers:

:trout: :goodpost: :rasp: :frustrate :whip: :think: :drunk: :poke: :welcome: :smite: :cheers:
bump to this! Great results!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HELP!!!

There is something wrong with my neck.. a growth appears to be spreading out of control. :lol:

Actually I'm totally blown away by this.. who would of that, that would be possible so soon.

*Weeps Happily* :p ;)

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I won't add to the smiley overkill... but just had to say GREAT WORK, EXCELLENT! That's inspiring to us and wonderful for you.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, excellent work. Stuff like this makes my heart smile (not gay - insert random prove I have a girlfriend statement right about .... here). My girlfriend always gets mad the way I look at fat people who are just eating constant fattening crap, instead of trying to change their weight, saying it's not their fault they could change it if they were able to. Now I must show her this link. I wish more could be like you bro

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!!!!!!! you should be sooooo proud!!!!!! keep it up.......:):):)

Superus

Awards
You sure do know how to make a guy like me get his ass off to the gym!

Great job man it takes a champion to do what your doing!

What cycle are you on?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again... everyone.. gals especially. ;)

I have a cycle that's just winding down.. last shot of test enan this friday.. Feb 19th I think. Yea I kinda fvcked up my weightloss...

Was down 135 pounds... and have packed on 45 pounds (vastly lbm) during this cycle.. thankfully though my waist size has virtually stayed the same... Which means something cause when I lost 45 pounds it equalled about 8-10 belt notches.

Anyhow... pct is not far away... and in another month... I'll be cutting potentially all year. *sniffle sniffle*

:D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the hard work man, I'm glad someone is picking up my slack... Awesome results on the cycle too.

ManBeast

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
wtf i have been working out for alot longer than you and i cant bench 320. haha you are awesome dude. and with the beard you look like a real bad ass dude. you should keep it in my opinion

credible_threat

Awards
Amazing progress! The upshot of coming down from being that heavy is when you finally get cut your calves are going to be huge!

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, thats freakin awesome, let me be one of many who tells u congradulations and that u are the man.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since I took a picture... I'm back at my lowest weight, but this time with a narrow waist by 1.5 notches or so. Bobo
s been helping me get my diet in check and my training to a new level. Thanks Bobo.

Notice how the shirt is way to tight on my arm... MuahahahAHAHAHAHA

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since I took a picture... I'm back at my lowest weight, but this time with a narrow waist by 1.5 notches or so. Bobo
s been helping me get my diet in check and my training to a new level. Thanks Bobo.

Notice how the shirt is way to tight on my arm... MuahahahAHAHAHAHA

Great F**cking job dude. :box:

You look like a completely different person from start to finish. Most impressive.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great work man, and I think the skinny smile is more glowing than the fat smile. Did I say great work. Wow. **** Jared...that weak ass subway bitch...you are the man.

builtolast

Awards
Wow, talk about being blown away. Never been so impressed in my life! KEEP IT UP!!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks much guys...

I might aswell add this here along with everything else...

Feb 04, 2005 - 315 pounds------------------------------------------------------------------July 22, 2005 - 272 pounds

Looking forward to even more changes in the next 6 months... :twisted:

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome work!! how tall are you?

Coming from another former fatty, i know how hard it is.. im very impressed with your dedication!

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
When this cycle is over including pct.. The final cut will commence. Looking forward to sharing it with you. :)
Haha, final cut huh? Keep telling yourself that. There is no such thing as a "final cut", you'll see.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome work!! how tall are you?

Coming from another former fatty, i know how hard it is.. im very impressed with your dedication!
Haven't checked in here in a while.. thanks to everyone... again. :)

I'm 6 feet even.... Currently supplementing though, and up to 285 even though I'm eating super clean and maintaining a boboesc calorie deficit. I'm getting noticably leaner though, so It's all good.

Bare in mind it's 12 midnight, and I'm worn out.. lol

p.s. Keep a eye on my signature... I'm allowing 1 cheat meal for every 30 days of absolutely perfect dieting.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Very proud of you man, keep up the hard; good fight.
Motiv8er

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, Damn, Damit, that fuckin rocks, it is really refreshing to see someone take control of their life and DO something about it.. Very inspiring, u r on your way, be proud of what u have accomplished...........

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yes sir , you've come a long way ,that is real dedicayion you are very inspiring keep it up youll be lookin like arnold soon !

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
More updates.. from work. :)

Legs

Tricep - pretty soon I should start seeing a U.. I hope.. lol

Improving Vascularity in Forearms - Real kewl on back day.. lol

Arms and chest

Crossed arms

Double Bicep