Some funny roid wallpaper/pictures

Meerschaum

Awards
Some images I was going to make into t-shirts (not for selling) for myself a few friends, but I screwed up and made'em black background and because of the way I made them just changing background wasnt doable then I said screwit to the whole fiasco, so I figured I'd post'em on AM here (hope this dosent violate guidelines of some kind) for wallpaper or whatever since I'm never gonna use'em.

Merry Christmas

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some images I was going to make into t-shirts (not for selling) for myself a few friends, but I screwed up and made'em black background and because of the way I made them just changing background wasnt doable then I said screwit to the whole fiasco, so I figured I'd post'em on AM here (hope this dosent violate guidelines of some kind) for wallpaper or whatever since I'm never gonna use'em.

Merry Christmas
lol those are awesome man, thanks.

Bouncer79

Awards
LOL... I would pay for the Tren shirt in a heart beat. You should definetely make those.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
ill buy one too -- why don't you just put it on a black t-shirt?

G

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
funny stuff.

anadrol, for a better tommorrow. LMAO.

Meerschaum

Awards
ill buy one too -- why don't you just put it on a black t-shirt?

G
Prob was the printing process, black + 16K colors = we dont print that (every company I found), I changed to white background for a couple and tried the same company, total nonsense about how it still had too many colors, then I figured I'd go with another company and this one promised colors/cheap/quality (too much to ask) I read some bad reviews and asked some people, in short them = the quality sucked (not to mention this defeated the whole purpose, since originally I was supposed to get these printed for peanuts/free at a company I was friendly with)

I have the original 3000x3000@300dpi psd's of these, if anyone wants them and wants to try to gettem printed for themself, gimme a msg and we'll figure out how to send.

bye

taffer

Awards
hehe im not on gear, but i love those wallpapers! i got the "breakfast for champs" one set right now :D

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol the "breakfast for champs" thats great.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Where did the pics go? I was going to download some of them but they are no longer here. Could someone post these back up? Hook us up Meerschaum :)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
bump, i am seriously planning on making a couple, come on meerschaum:)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he doesn't want you guys to have them, shut the **** up already

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
j/k. This is the only one i saved, maybe someone else can provide the others.

Attachments

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Wow, that is so cool! If the other ones are anywhere near as nice as this one then I HAVE TO SEE THE OTHERS and would love to have shirts like this...it's funny!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting those kelsey, I am going to hobby lobby now to go get some of the print off pics that you can iron on and make some shirts:D The pic I was really wanting was designed kind of like a coca cola label I think, and it said Trenbolone and possibly something else...anyways, time to make some cool shirts!! Might wear them to the gym tonight lol

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
No balls. :)
Actually my balls are quite fine at the moment, thanks for the concern:D If it wasnt for the HCG right now, my balls would probably be gone, there is hardly anyone at my gym when I go there, might see 10 people all together, and most everyone would think it is funny. Off to hobby lobby:run:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Actually my balls are quite fine at the moment, thanks for the concern:D If it wasnt for the HCG right now, my balls would probably be gone, there is hardly anyone at my gym when I go there, might see 10 people all together, and most everyone would think it is funny. Off to hobby lobby:run:
Go when it's crowded. I'd like to see the looks. Although most people probably don't even know what Anadrol is.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Here is my plan, black t-shirt, on the back I am going to have the "breakfast of champions" design, then on the front I am going to have the "Anadrol-for a better tomorrow" lmao...for a better tomorrow thats funny.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
should do one like "Keep it in the Family"

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Testosterone Enanthate
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Testosterone Propionate
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Testosterone Cypionate
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Testosterone Suspension

guide of stupid but for a hardcore test fan it'd be a hit or a sust lover
[/font]

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Here is my plan, black t-shirt, on the back I am going to have the "breakfast of champions" design, then on the front I am going to have the "Anadrol-for a better tomorrow" lmao...for a better tomorrow thats funny.
Heh...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
OT, I felt kinda like a fairy for going to hobby lobby, but damn, there were a bunch of hotties shopping/working there. I might have to go buy some things for around the house there lol.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey where is this "hobby lobby" and where can I go to make these shirts! Should I jus bring a plain Hanes T-SHIRT and look for a guy in the mall to make the print....I assume I bring a printed up pic of the designs....by all means guys post up all the designs you have, they look great!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Maniak, Hobby Lobby is like this arts and crafts store, if you dont have one in your area just go to an arts and crafts store that is fairly well stocked with stuff, I am sure Walmart has them to. I dont know the technical name for them, but my sheets I bought were by TransferMAGIC, "High quality heat transfer paper for use with Inkjet and Bubble Jet Printers" is what it says on the front. Basically they are these sheets of paper that you put in your printer, open up the picture you want to copy and print it onto the transfer paper. Then you just peel the backing off the paper, put it where you want it on your shirt, and use a hot iron to put it on. It actually works quite well, I made a couple of the shirts with the Anadrol logo. There are two different types of transfer paper, one for dark colored shirts and another for lighter colored shirts. They come with instructions to tell you how to do everything correctly...make sure you read them...i didnt very closely and kept melting the pics to my iron lol..stunk like hell...then I realized there was a piece of carbon paper you are supposed to put over it that way you dont melt your picture....i never read the directions:D