What do I need to work on?
- 03-12-2013, 08:09 PM
- 03-15-2013, 11:19 PM
- 03-18-2013, 12:16 AM
03-18-2013, 04:06 PM
03-18-2013, 04:07 PM
03-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Delts and arms for sure, lats too.
03-18-2013, 08:14 PM
I'd start by taking that crap off your hat #notsrs# i actually don't mind Hoyt's
Purus labs Rep
doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
03-19-2013, 07:12 AM
03-31-2013, 08:09 PM
03-31-2013, 09:44 PM
i ay delts mostly, lats next
i mean this next thing in the most non homosexual way. are your legs up to par?
04-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Lol thanks guys, and yes I workout 2 days a week on legs, so I'm not just all upper body
04-02-2013, 07:30 PM
whens your next comp and where?? I too compete in Physique, was wondering if you were close?
04-04-2013, 09:28 AM
"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"
04-04-2013, 10:24 AM
04-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Not too far from me, I'm in Ohio but do compete in surrounding states, mostly PA though
04-04-2013, 10:57 AM
04-04-2013, 11:02 AM
favorite movement for bi's is 28's (7reps normal, 7 slow and controlled, 7 at the bottom portion of the movement and 7 at the top portion.. great way to tire out that muscle at the end of a workout) with a short straight BB, and favorite movements for tri's either skull crusher or close grip bench.
04-04-2013, 11:07 AM
04-04-2013, 11:08 AM
I'll have to try that out next "arm" day
Similar Forum Threads
- By Murder man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2012, 07:58 PM
- By GtWrestler in forum PicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-09-2009, 03:40 PM
- By cnthngs97 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:26 AM
- By MakeTime in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2008, 09:15 AM
- By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:10 AM