18 months of work
- 02-22-2013, 11:21 PM
18 months of work
I graduated high school at 146 lbs. I never really worked out very hard or with very much consistency. I played football but only because I was fast. I got a scholarship out of high school to play football and was red shirted so they could put some weight on me. I got bored and played intramural soccer like an idiot and ended up lacerating my kidney in a freak accident. So I lost half a kidney and a scholarship. When I got out of the hospital and cleared for activity I decided, since my doctor won't sign a release for me to play ball anymore, I'd start lifting and trying to gain weight.
- 02-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Outstanding work man!
Sent from my iPhone using Am.comDay by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
- 02-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Great progress. Keep it up!Squats do a booty good.
02-24-2013, 11:03 AM
agreed. good definition going on there, keep on bulking....
LG Sciences forum representative
03-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Good work man! I'm in the same boat as you but I wasn't quite as light. Keep it going!
03-21-2013, 09:13 AM
03-22-2013, 06:38 AM
nice work dude!
804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)
03-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Great work! I weighed only 135 lbs when i graduated in 97. Ive put on 70 pounds since then. Keep at it!
Remember why you started.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Frank Reynolds in forum PicsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:25 PM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:14 AM
- By StykFacE in forum PicsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-04-2008, 03:38 PM
- By captain chet in forum PicsReplies: 30Last Post: 08-16-2005, 07:59 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:31 PM