310 pounds to 169 pounds

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

  1. Insane transformation

    that is a lot of weight and most of been tough, very inspiring


  2. Hey guys.. I'm thrilled to say i've broken my plateau, due to extreme dietting, and smashing jim's finest.. the stairmaster. Haha. As well as had some auditions for some Television gigs.

    I'm moving to the other side of Canada next in the next week.. I'm nervous as hell.. I haven't seen my friends, family- and the ex fiance sense I was 310 pounds.. so i'm again, working out harder than ever. I also starting running.. up a specific steep hill, backwards, run down forwards.. then run up frontwards, I honestly believe that broke my plateau.. & to top it off? It only takes about 20 minutes.. but with the stress? I just do it to clear the brain.

    As for supplements, I take a thermal fatburner. and African Mango to supress my appetite!

    Hope all is well with everyone! Much Love! xox
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post
    Hey guys.. I'm thrilled to say i've broken my plateau, due to extreme dietting, and smashing jim's finest.. the stairmaster. Haha. As well as had some auditions for some Television gigs.

    I'm moving to the other side of Canada next in the next week.. I'm nervous as hell.. I haven't seen my friends, family- and the ex fiance sense I was 310 pounds.. so i'm again, working out harder than ever. I also starting running.. up a specific steep hill, backwards, run down forwards.. then run up frontwards, I honestly believe that broke my plateau.. & to top it off? It only takes about 20 minutes.. but with the stress? I just do it to clear the brain.

    As for supplements, I take a thermal fatburner. and African Mango to supress my appetite!

    Hope all is well with everyone! Much Love! xox
    As a thought, Ephedrine has worked wonders for me. FAR safer than Clen and it is extremely effective at killing the appetite.

    I'm happy for you and it's a good thing that you chose to do high-intensity cardio in shorter durations. Honestly, from my experience that style of cardio is the most effective at triggering serious metabolic changes as well as retaining muscle mass while cutting which is key to success. Good job!

  4. Great job! Hope all goes good for you after your move. Way to keep kickn ass! Pics?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    As a thought, Ephedrine has worked wonders for me. FAR safer than Clen and it is extremely effective at killing the appetite.

    I'm happy for you and it's a good thing that you chose to do high-intensity cardio in shorter durations. Honestly, from my experience that style of cardio is the most effective at triggering serious metabolic changes as well as retaining muscle mass while cutting which is key to success. Good job!
    Ya.. I took Ephedrine for a looong time, stacking it, etc. I find the fat burner i'm taking is working wonders. Shock ye good olde system. I also find, im not going to the gym as much, but i'm losing more! By not going to the gym as much, I use to go twice a day, if not more.

  6. Very nice job.
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete

  7. Fantastic job, congratulations.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post
    310 pounds to 169 in 14 months.
    Woah this is awesome!! Great job!

  9. Nice job man.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Revival View Post
    Nice job man.
    Thank-you!!
    •   
       


  11. Very impressive!!! Good work.

  12. Wow. I didn't forget about this but thought maybe I'll do an update and pick some people's brains.

    Down to 149.

    At yet again.. Another plateau.



    Name:  image-2917221000.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  258.2 KB



    Name:  image-4293638023.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  490.2 KB

  13. Nice work Sarah. Looking good.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice work Sarah. Looking good.
    Thank-you!
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    One year bump! Haha

    Looking great!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    One year bump! Haha Looking great!
    Haha better late than never! Thank you!

  17. Great work Sarah! Congrats!

    You said you're at another plateau. What is your overall goal at this point? What does your diet and training program look like as of late?

  18. You have been taking breaks from cutting, right? I'm guessing you haven't been cutting for over 1 year straight..

  19. Congrats Sarah, job well done!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  20. Congrats in your progress! You look great! What's your diet and training look like? I'm sure we can get you past this plateau!

  21. Wow!
    Junior 20-23 Raw Classic 568/391/617 (1576@220) +570/355/630 (1555@198)

    Check Out My Website: www.powerliftingshoes.xyz
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Still another 20lbs in a year isn't bad at all. Think about how many years it took to get to the high weight in the first place. The slow + steady route is much better for overall health.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  23. As for my plateau, I still don't eat, bread, rice or pasta.. I'm generally a clean eater, but I do indulge here and there- peanuts, salad dressings.. And my calorie intake varies from 600-900 a day.. But I feel as though my body has become content, therefore leads me to the plateau.

    I haven't done much lifting the last three weeks, basic cardio, sit-ups, push-ups, wall sits, etc.

    Supplement use is also at a halt, because again, I feel as though over the counter supplements are **** (here in canada) and don't do too much.

    I originally had someone getting them from the states, but no longer resides in my vicinity.

    Any ideas on trusted, killer fat burners, & where to purchase?

    Anything but clen & t3.

    Thanks for all your kind words & help everyone!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post
    As for my plateau, I still don't eat, bread, rice or pasta.. I'm generally a clean eater, but I do indulge here and there- peanuts, salad dressings.. And my calorie intake varies from 600-900 a day.. But I feel as though my body has become content, therefore leads me to the plateau.

    I haven't done much lifting the last three weeks, basic cardio, sit-ups, push-ups, wall sits, etc.

    Supplement use is also at a halt, because again, I feel as though over the counter supplements are **** (here in canada) and don't do too much.

    I originally had someone getting them from the states, but no longer resides in my vicinity.

    Any ideas on trusted, killer fat burners, & where to purchase?

    Anything but clen & t3.

    Thanks for all your kind words & help everyone!
    Where abouts in Canada do you live? I'm also a fellow Canuck.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    Where abouts in Canada do you live? I'm also a fellow Canuck.
    Good ol' Edmonton, Alberta.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post
    Good ol' Edmonton, Alberta.
    Cereal? I'm a Red Deer Boy. I'm up in Edmonton all the time. If you want help with a program and getting things on track, let me know, I'll meet up with ya and help you for sure. Been in this industry for many a years as a trainer, competitive bodybuilder, gym manager, etc. I used to manage a fitness equipment store up in Edmonton, and now I own my own here in Red Deer.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    Cereal? I'm a Red Deer Boy. I'm up in Edmonton all the time. If you want help with a program and getting things on track, let me know, I'll meet up with ya and help you for sure. Been in this industry for many a years as a trainer, competitive bodybuilder, gym manager, etc. I used to manage a fitness equipment store up in Edmonton, and now I own my own here in Red Deer.
    Thanks man, that's awesome to know. Greatly appreciated.

    I truly understand how to eat and properly work out, but the struggle is real.

    The plateau has killed me and my motivation. So now I turn to supps. Hahaha maybe a killer pre workout will do it!?

    But I mean a "killer" preworkout.. Not the garbage!

  28. Well, looking at your calorie intake, you are drastically starving yourself, and that is probably your issue. Your body has gone into starvation mode and is storing everything, and your metabolism has shut down to preserve itself.

    And with supplements, you can get anything shipped up from the US easily. Just make sure wherever you order from uses USPS for shipping, and not Fedex or UPS. Fedex and UPS have their own Brokerage teams and will stop any supplements that aren't familiar to them. USPS doesn't, and I have yet to have an order not show up.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    Well, looking at your calorie intake, you are drastically starving yourself, and that is probably your issue. Your body has gone into starvation mode and is storing everything, and your metabolism has shut down to preserve itself. And with supplements, you can get anything shipped up from the US easily. Just make sure wherever you order from uses USPS for shipping, and not Fedex or UPS. Fedex and UPS have their own Brokerage teams and will stop any supplements that aren't familiar to them. USPS doesn't, and I have yet to have an order not show up.
    Don't get me wrong, at this point in time I've lowered my calorie intake, from 1200 a day- give or take.

    I make sure I'm never hungry.. Especially during this season. Hard not to!

  30. That is awesome! You're looking great!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:29 PM
  2. My Quest to 1000 Pounds
    By Ryno703 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 12:57 AM
  3. New Member, wanting to loose 5 pounds
    By Wendy21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 02:11 PM
  4. Trying to loose 20 pounds of flubber
    By nidan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 08:41 PM
  5. I have started to cut, 5 pounds down and more to go....
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in