310 pounds to 169 pounds

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post

you're welcome! All about mind set..

But my friends, I feel myself slippin, and now need some motivation.. haha yet again!!
    Is something like "don't let your self look like you did before" enough? It'd be a shame if you did...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Is something like "don't let your self look like you did before" enough? It'd be a shame if you did...

I think its the fact, im out of my Clen and T3, on them, i've only managed to lose about 7-8 pounds.. it was so easy before, and now im really strugglin! I need a new fat burnin supplement, any ideas?

I've recently introduced steel oats and granola back in my life.. and damn. SO good. Portioned that is..
    I normally just eat A LOT of yogurt and fresh veggies, sometimes fresh fruit, lots of fish.. protein bars etc
    •   

3. looking super hot , do not let the food get on your , stay focus , remember we only are here for a little while so keep working out , you are very good looking!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    looking super hot , do not let the food get on your , stay focus , remember we only are here for a little while so keep working out , you are very good looking!!

Thank you.. good looking and fit are two categorys I'd like to partake in. Unfortunately i'm currently qualifying for one! Haha. I think i'm in need of a stomach suppressant to rid this god awful appetite.. again, any ideas?

5. green coffee extract is pretty decent for some light help. you might want to try out alphaburn too and/or DCP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post
    Thank you.. good looking and fit are two categorys I'd like to partake in. Unfortunately i'm currently qualifying for one! Haha. I think i'm in need of a stomach suppressant to rid this god awful appetite.. again, any ideas?
    The leaner you get, the tougher it is. Your body wants to hold fat. Make sure your expectations are realistic, walking around like a stage ready figure competitor year round is virtually impossible. You look pretty lean in your pics.

To answer directly, high protein diets are awesome but often leave fiber intake low. Consider a fiber supplement with meals 2-3 times per day. I like psyllium husk fiber (metamucil) myself. It expands to take up stomach space, adds an inconsequential amount of calories and along with a meal your body will feel fuller.

Edit: and no chemicals screwing with your natural equilibrium, no rebounds, shutdowns or other side effects.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post

The leaner you get, the tougher it is. Your body wants to hold fat. Make sure your expectations are realistic, walking around like a stage ready figure competitor year round is virtually impossible. You look pretty lean in your pics.

To answer directly, high protein diets are awesome but often leave fiber intake low. Consider a fiber supplement with meals 2-3 times per day. I like psyllium husk fiber (metamucil) myself. It expands to take up stomach space, adds an inconsequential amount of calories and along with a meal your body will feel fuller.

Edit: and no chemicals screwing with your natural equilibrium, no rebounds, shutdowns or other side effects.
    That's killer advice right there ^^^^^ looking great, keep your head up and go for it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

8. And to add, a fitness lifestyle is as much about discipline and patience as it is hard work. You got a jump start with clen, don't let aids become a crutch. That's a recipe for failure. A quick boost pre-bikini season won't hurt but if you're constantly relying on pills it may be an indication you should look inward and develop patience and discipline.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post

I think its the fact, im out of my Clen and T3, on them, i've only managed to lose about 7-8 pounds.. it was so easy before, and now im really strugglin! I need a new fat burnin supplement, any ideas?

I've recently introduced steel oats and granola back in my life.. and damn. SO good. Portioned that is..
    I normally just eat A LOT of yogurt and fresh veggies, sometimes fresh fruit, lots of fish.. protein bars etc
    Take a break from drugs. Give your body a rest. Eat at maintenance for like 2 months, shock your system, the get back into a deficit hop on some low dose t3 and and eca or ecy. But only after a break.

10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Take a break from drugs. Give your body a rest. Eat at maintenance for like 2 months, shock your system, the get back into a deficit hop on some low dose t3 and and eca or ecy. But only after a break.
    Similar to this, I have adopted a style that incorporates a toggle switch from bulking to cutting every 8 weeks or so. I bulk for 8 weeks, then cut down for 3. Bulk again, cut again. However, the OP might want to flip the ratio around, cutting for 2/3 of the time and bulking in the other 1/3 of her training schedule.

This keeps the body guessing. Don't buy it? Just ask any bodybuilder what happens weeks after they do a show. They always bouce back with extreme gains in mass very quickly. The body prefers shock over steadiness for results. Plus, the more muscle you have, the more effective you can become at burning fat and ultimately becoming more lean.

Increases in muscle mass increases metabolism, thus leading to more effective fat-burning possibilities. When you cut for so long you tend to slow down the metabolism due to some wasted muscle mass. It's just not practical to think you can keep all your muscle mass while cutting for so long unless you are on GH and juice. Especially T3 --> that's a big muscle waster if you couple it with a caloric deficit.
  11. Cool

I am taking ULTRA SHRED and is helping me out , keeping the hunger away plus you get thee good feel of the adaptogens on the formula , check that out,and you are welcome!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am taking ULTRA SHRED and is helping me out , keeping the hunger away plus you get thee good feel of the adaptogens on the formula , check that out,and you are welcome!!
    Where can I get this?
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

13. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Where can I get this?
    Nutraplanet sells a product called shred-ultra, which might be what he was talking about.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

14. Thanks man, i need all the help I can get. Gettin my reseach on.

15. Clen and t3 is plenty to obliterate fat. Wish I was of age to run t3 . Nice transformation I know the feeling of going from large to muscular . It's a great feeling keep it up.

16. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    She needs to eat. Cutting calories isn't the solution to steady weight-loss. It works at first and if you are grossly overweight, but it doesn't work for someone who is also training hard in the gym and wishes to maintain the majority of the muscle that they earned.

She needs to incorporate a very brief bulking period, then back to cutting down again. And in my personal experience, the calories don't change all that much between bulking and cutting. There might be a 15% difference between the two for me. The part that changes is what those calories are made up of as well as how much cardio she is doing.

OP, how much cardio are you doing and what is your caloric intake at this point?

17. How you progress going, any update?

18. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    How you progress going, any update?

Good day!! Yes... I've been doing hella more weightlifting, and hella more cardio.. Haha I've been youtubing Larrisa Reis and learning lots of new things from her vids. Amazing.. and i'm in pain and loving it.

BUT.. now I need to pick all your brains here.. questions and experiences regarding Cycling Anavar and Clen.

I've weened myself off of T3&Clean properly, now have been fully off for for our four weeks... and honestly? I assumed I overloaded my body because now that i'm off? I'm actually getting results.

Someone I work with who is a severe body builder, very knowledgeable, said I should look into running Clen with Anavar, instead on cycling T3 and Clen again.. even though I wouldn't touch T3 for the life of me..

So my reoccurring issue continues to pop up.. Anavar being a steroid would cause weight gain/bloating/water retention etc. Why would any woman think of taking it? But I'm also into sheer muscle mass (I know.. eww for a woman, but I love it.) So that would be the only positive outlook on it. But running it with clen? Confused one here... what else is new? I have updated photos from last i'll toss on today.

19. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post

Good day!! Yes... I've been doing hella more weightlifting, and hella more cardio.. Haha I've been youtubing Larrisa Reis and learning lots of new things from her vids. Amazing.. and i'm in pain and loving it.

BUT.. now I need to pick all your brains here.. questions and experiences regarding Cycling Anavar and Clen.

I've weened myself off of T3&Clean properly, now have been fully off for for our four weeks... and honestly? I assumed I overloaded my body because now that i'm off? I'm actually getting results.

Someone I work with who is a severe body builder, very knowledgeable, said I should look into running Clen with Anavar, instead on cycling T3 and Clen again.. even though I wouldn't touch T3 for the life of me..

So my reoccurring issue continues to pop up.. Anavar being a steroid would cause weight gain/bloating/water retention etc. Why would any woman think of taking it? But I'm also into sheer muscle mass (I know.. eww for a woman, but I love it.) So that would be the only positive outlook on it. But running it with clen? Confused one here... what else is new? I have updated photos from last i'll toss on today.
    Do some reading on var, winny and primo. Var and primo are basically made for women. You won't see bloating unless you eat like shipoopoo. Still probably won't even if you do. It's worth the research at the very least.

20. Var doesn't bloat. It was designed for women as stated above. 5-10mg/daily is all you need. You won't need Clen with it either. Just run var, eat tons of protein and keep the cardio up and you should actually pack on a few lean lbs over several weeks.

21. Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post

Muscle on a woman is extremely sexy, but, in your situation, I wouldn't look into anabolics. Not every steroid causes bloating/water retention, though. You should focus on honing in on your nutrition and weight training before anything else. If you have any questions, I can help you out via PM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. I'm with rodja on that. Unless you are done having children, and plan to become a professional female bodybuilder, getting into anabolics as a woman is a bad idea.

23. Sarah, very nice work so far. You should be extremely proud

24. Hi Sarah , any updates?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. My Quest to 1000 Pounds
    By Ryno703 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:57 PM
  3. New Member, wanting to loose 5 pounds
    By Wendy21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 01:11 PM
  4. Trying to loose 20 pounds of flubber
    By nidan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 07:41 PM
  5. I have started to cut, 5 pounds down and more to go....
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 06:32 PM