310 pounds to 169 pounds

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    That is an incredibly sad, but redeeming story. My heart breaks for you over that, it really does.

With that, I have to say that I would never had known you had skin issues by looking at those photos, especially the one where you are in pink and showing some skin. I realize you were able to pose however you wanted in order to get the right angle...but still! I didn't notice flabby tissue, although I wondered if being that heavy and now this light had an effect on your skin.

Good job! And I hope your ex has learned a regrettable lesson in regards to how he treated you.
    Those pictures are post operation. Haha yes, all the kids that bullied me in school (I had to switch schools three times) are all of sudden my best friends. I have yet to "go home" but my flight is booked May.26th! Don't want to give the wrong impression, but I'm doing this strictly for myself. I'm enthralled I was thrown in this situations, thats what made me who I am today!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  117 lbs.

Smile

So what happened with me is that I had twin boys. I was always skinny before and after the kids. I eventually got run down a d started eating casseroles that people brought over. Before I knew it, I was up to 155 pounds. I finally hit rock bottom when I was stuffing my face with Halloween candy one night. I have a friend that was Mr Missouri and convinced me to do a show. I won it and I have veen hooked since! It's been a dream since. Pro bikini card, pro win, and now iForce sponsored athlete. Keep pushing for your goals and keep a positive attitude and good things will happen.
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks lol yes obviously. I just was always teased and fat as a kid. Started working out and educating myself, then took I too far and became obsessed.

Im not familiar with him or the book! But yes, I'm not ashamed or embarrassed. I want to use my second chance as an opportunity to help others see that it's Neve too late and is always possible to get healthy again.I actually recently completed a memoir of the whole ordeal spanning 2.5 years and current thoughts/ideals after having been recovered since 2007-8. I started writing it in 2007 and finished it in December 2012 as my thesis for my degree in journalism. I'd love to get it published to help spread awareness and education, and hope for recovery.
    You can pick it up at textbooks.com used for $4.99, it's a great read for those that have any interest in health at all.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  117 lbs.

Thank you for sharing your story. It puts into perspective what is really important in life. If you don't mind I would like to share your story on my athlete page to inspire others.

.facebook.com/cindy.sampsoniforcepro?__user= 100004614240766
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  117 lbs.

Thank you for sharing your story. It puts into perspective what is really important in life. If you don't mind I would like to share your story on my athlete facebook page to inspire others.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post
    310 pounds to 169 in 14 months.
    Two words... Simply Amazing!Great Job!ok, thats four words, still...
    Independent Review
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  117 lbs.

Soo here comes my life story. I was obese my whole life, from the age three to 22. I loved food, I was a rebel to my parents, I was spoiled rotten, never worked a day in my life and in a depressive state- the depressive state was from being overweight, there is absolutely no reason I should of been depressed, I was selfish. My ex Fiance was cheating on me, with out me letting on I knew.. I engorged in food. I made a change by helping my parents move across country.. when my parents went back to the old house, I told them to ship everything over, I was done and never going back. They had remained at the other house, while I stayed in a new town, a nine bedroom house with my dog for nine months. I threw house parties to make friends, where I met a gym owner. The following day I got a gym membership. Well I didn't actually use that membership till six months later. The first month, i lost thirty pounds, from just cutting out bread. The rest is history. Within approx nine months, I was down 120 pounds. This is disgusting, but from being overweight my whole life, My skin had no memory mass of me being thin. I would literally duct take my stomach up to prevent it from slapping my legs. At that point? I needed skin removal surgery. I fought the health care system on getting it partially covered, and when the media got involved? The health care system covered 16% of a $64,000 surgery. I went under the knife for nine hours, to get reconstruction of my chest and stomach. Complications of my stomach muscles came into play. They grew out with my stomach. It wasn't necessarily the skin sagging? But the muscle inside it. They physically had to take my stomach muscle out trim it. So after surgery, I was to be bed ridden for four months.. but for being so healthy prior? I was back at the gym within two weeks. Opposed to never working a day in my life, now? I work two jobs, and stick strictly to the gym, and I've NEVER been so happy!! Im forty pounds down sense surgery, and have my next appointment next friday for more skin removal.. its been one hell of a year!
    I posted this on my athlete page just now to spread your inspiration. This will get a lot of great responses!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bikinidiva View Post
    I posted this on my athlete page just now to spread your inspiration. This will get a lot of great responses!

Really? Thank-you! I just want to get the awareness out that first of all: Its never too late to make a change.
    But like I said: You're an inspiration to me as well!! You're smoking!
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Not really. It is a common belief amoung many that doing more cardio somehow leads to more weight loss which is simply not true. Calorie expenditure really doesn't have much of an impact on body composition despite how logical it may sound or come across.

Quote Originally Posted by De Courcy View Post
    Mr. JJ how much cardio do you do in a given week.
    J.J. ?
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Re: 310 pounds to 169 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by De Courcy View Post
    J.J. ?
    I train judo twice a week and once in a while will do some sled drags or HIIT or agility work. None of which is really aerobic work but I suppose would fall under the cardio category

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Two words... Simply Amazing!Great Job!ok, thats four words, still...

Haha Why thank you! I can take the four words!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  198 lbs.

Awesome job.. And hot too, just saying.. :>)
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.

Yes, but what overweight people do not understand, it can all be changed just by train of thought. You don't have to be miserable.. you can be happy.. its all a choice. I can choose to quit right now, and go back. I can choose throw everything away. But my choice? I choose to lead a healthy and active life, and to never up.
    A fantastic view of life in general.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Wow!!! Look bangin awesome work
    "Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong."
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jay49 View Post
    Wow!!! Look bangin awesome work
    Thank you! I have updated pictures from today!

Name:  ForumRunner_20130227_144613.png
Views: 231
Size:  375.6 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130227_144650.png
Views: 223
Size:  404.0 KB
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Thank you! I have updated pictures from today!

Woah woah woah ain't no one here has tickets to that gunshow
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

Woah woah woah ain't no one here has tickets to that gunshow
    Haha I love it. I did four dead lifts last night of 215. What a sin!
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

in 14 months.
    that's the important part there, having started with the realization that it takes a long time to lose the weight that was gained over a long time. even so, that's pretty impressively fast for that amount!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    that's the important part there, having started with the realization that it takes a long time to lose the weight that was gained over a long time. even so, that's pretty impressively fast for that amount!
    Haha like I've stated earlier.. it was one hell of a year for me. My next goal is to get in a competition. Ive grown to absolutely love weightlifting. Thank you..
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.

How's HIIT working out for you?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    How's HIIT working out for you?
    It's working well.. Im slowly creeping down in weight.. but my muscle mass is growing! I'm also doing a slight more cardio than normal.. switching it up so I keep challenging my body.. thanks everyone for the tips.. its truly helped immensely.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.

It's working well.. Im slowly creeping down in weight.. but my muscle mass is growing! I'm also doing a slight more cardio than normal.. switching it up so I keep challenging my body.. thanks everyone for the tips.. its truly helped immensely.
    Fantastic! And did you bring your food intake up?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Amazing!!!!!!!! thanks for the motivation!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Agree, I love seeing this. It really shows what happens when you really set out to do something. Great job!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Amazing!!!!!!!! thanks for the motivation!
    you're welcome! All about mind set..

But my friends, I feel myself slippin, and now need some motivation.. haha yet again!!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

you're welcome! All about mind set..

But my friends, I feel myself slippin, and now need some motivation.. haha yet again!!
    Is something like "don't let your self look like you did before" enough? It'd be a shame if you did...
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Is something like "don't let your self look like you did before" enough? It'd be a shame if you did...

I think its the fact, im out of my Clen and T3, on them, i've only managed to lose about 7-8 pounds.. it was so easy before, and now im really strugglin! I need a new fat burnin supplement, any ideas?

I've recently introduced steel oats and granola back in my life.. and damn. SO good. Portioned that is..
    I normally just eat A LOT of yogurt and fresh veggies, sometimes fresh fruit, lots of fish.. protein bars etc
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

looking super hot , do not let the food get on your , stay focus , remember we only are here for a little while so keep working out , you are very good looking!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    looking super hot , do not let the food get on your , stay focus , remember we only are here for a little while so keep working out , you are very good looking!!

Thank you.. good looking and fit are two categorys I'd like to partake in. Unfortunately i'm currently qualifying for one! Haha. I think i'm in need of a stomach suppressant to rid this god awful appetite.. again, any ideas?
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

green coffee extract is pretty decent for some light help. you might want to try out alphaburn too and/or DCP
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 03:29 PM
  2. My Quest to 1000 Pounds
    By Ryno703 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 10:57 PM
  3. New Member, wanting to loose 5 pounds
    By Wendy21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:11 PM
  4. Trying to loose 20 pounds of flubber
    By nidan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 06:41 PM
  5. I have started to cut, 5 pounds down and more to go....
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 05:32 PM