Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm with rodja on that. Unless you are done having children, and plan to become a professional female bodybuilder, getting into anabolics as a woman is a bad idea.

Children are a no go.. no offence.. I love kids.. but being obese my whole life & finally making it to where im at? Ive worked so hard.. as for bodybuilding profressionally? Sold. I would love to compete.. but need more extensive training. I ordered a light 10mcg two cycle supply of anavar.. but still weighing out the pros and cons.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Awesome transformation!!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Awesome transformation!!!
    Thank you!
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLou View Post
    Children are a no go.. no offence.. I love kids.. but being obese my whole life & finally making it to where im at? Ive worked so hard.. as for bodybuilding profressionally? Sold. I would love to compete.. but need more extensive training. I ordered a light 10mcg two cycle supply of anavar.. but still weighing out the pros and cons.
    since your profile doesn't say and if you said it earlier in the thread I missed it, but how old are you? And are you married? because even if today you think kids are a no go, if you are still young enough and not married to someone who thinks the same, you could end up changing your mind over getting married. The main downsides to anabolics are some masculinization - voice lowering, potential for some facial hair and facial feature changes, coupled with the psychological addiction of them. You may find like plenty of guys do that there is a good feeling being on that you lose when you come back off them, plus if you do tighten up even more and add some muscle while on cycle then lose a good bit of it when you come off and go into pct, there will be that big urge to go back on as soon as you can. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, just to make sure you have all the thoughts laid out before you start.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

since your profile doesn't say and if you said it earlier in the thread I missed it, but how old are you? And are you married? because even if today you think kids are a no go, if you are still young enough and not married to someone who thinks the same, you could end up changing your mind over getting married. The main downsides to anabolics are some masculinization - voice lowering, potential for some facial hair and facial feature changes, coupled with the psychological addiction of them. You may find like plenty of guys do that there is a good feeling being on that you lose when you come back off them, plus if you do tighten up even more and add some muscle while on cycle then lose a good bit of it when you come off and go into pct, there will be that big urge to go back on as soon as you can. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, just to make sure you have all the thoughts laid out before you start.
    Thank you, for I'm new. Haha.

As for anavar, and my reseach, please prove me wrong because I do love learning and getting educated with those fields. Within reason, they call anavar the "woman steroid" taken at a low dosage there are no masculinity side effects, maximum dosage being 15-20mcgs. I'm currently 24, and always wanted children. Went through my massive weightloss, skin removal surgeries and muscle reconstruction, having children would take a toll on my body and I knew that going into surgery. This is completely off topic, but adoption is my resource. Haha now back on topic. School this woman, because my research has been strictly google. Thank you for your time!
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

In essence that information has some truth. But there is no guarantee of no masculinization effects, just that odds are low at the low doses. But you can very well happen to be the one in ___ who does get affected that way. Thats not considering the still potential health risks of liver damage/issues and wrecking your cholesterol level. Part of the problem is that in real world if you weren't prescribed those by a doctor and bought them from a pharmacy the dosing can be pretty far off, and plenty of the time they also can throw in other steroids in place. Sometimes they do it for cost - easy enough to substitute in winstrol for instance, and charge anavar prices. 90+% of users wouldn't know the difference, and since its all black market illegal anyhow its not like you can do much but complain. Its just important to be aware of these risks, and have some idea as to what you'd do if any of them crop up. That includes getting thorough bloodwork b4 + after the cycle
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

In essence that information has some truth. But there is no guarantee of no masculinization effects, just that odds are low at the low doses. But you can very well happen to be the one in ___ who does get affected that way. Thats not considering the still potential health risks of liver damage/issues and wrecking your cholesterol level. Part of the problem is that in real world if you weren't prescribed those by a doctor and bought them from a pharmacy the dosing can be pretty far off, and plenty of the time they also can throw in other steroids in place. Sometimes they do it for cost - easy enough to substitute in winstrol for instance, and charge anavar prices. 90+% of users wouldn't know the difference, and since its all black market illegal anyhow its not like you can do much but complain. Its just important to be aware of these risks, and have some idea as to what you'd do if any of them crop up. That includes getting thorough bloodwork b4 + after the cycle
    I'm very fortunate I can get them from someone trusted, but like you stated, its all black market.. and honestly weather it be black market or not the outcome can never be what insinuated. As for blood work? Haha unfortunately I do that on a weekly basis due to abusing T3.. unknowingly. Someone just wanted their money.. at that point had no idea what a cycle even was. Amazing what some people will do for that extra buck.. someone as oblivious as me fed into it. Thank you for all your help.. yet again, thanks in an understatment.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

He is right. If you do this, be as certain as possible about what you are getting and that your source isn't gonna get either of you in trouble as well. This is illegal to do so there is an inherent risk involved with purchasing these.

Another point that Easy made that stands out above the rest is this part:

"...coupled with the psychological addiction of them. You may find like plenty of guys do that there is a good feeling being on that you lose when you come back off them, plus if you do tighten up even more and add some muscle while on cycle then lose a good bit of it when you come off and go into pct, there will be that big urge to go back on as soon as you can..."

I could imagine this is even more pronounced for women, as the before/after feelings and results will be even more dramatic considering that ya'll dont have very much test in your system to begin with. It's the only way I explain to myself why women sacrifice so much womanhood to be what they are when it comes to bodybuilding. It can't be the "look" of muscularity, it's gotta be the psychological effects or in other words "how it makes me feel" effect.

Again, another piece to consider. It's fairly easy to start justifying to yourself to keep cycling and eventually to just blast and cruise and then eventually you'll just be full blown on the gear all the time. It's human nature to be excessive in our pursuit to perfection and happiness. Be careful or this could be just another vice thrown into your life. I, for one, started down that path and only just recently started drawing lines in the sand to safe myself from yet another vice.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

There's a log on here , buff girl ran a cycle of var and had great results. Just be careful and don't jump into anything before doing proper research.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    He is right. If you do this, be as certain as possible about what you are getting and that your source isn't gonna get either of you in trouble as well. This is illegal to do so there is an inherent risk involved with purchasing these.

Another point that Easy made that stands out above the rest is this part:

"...coupled with the psychological addiction of them. You may find like plenty of guys do that there is a good feeling being on that you lose when you come back off them, plus if you do tighten up even more and add some muscle while on cycle then lose a good bit of it when you come off and go into pct, there will be that big urge to go back on as soon as you can..."

I could imagine this is even more pronounced for women, as the before/after feelings and results will be even more dramatic considering that ya'll dont have very much test in your system to begin with. It's the only way I explain to myself why women sacrifice so much womanhood to be what they are when it comes to bodybuilding. It can't be the "look" of muscularity, it's gotta be the psychological effects or in other words "how it makes me feel" effect.

Again, another piece to consider. It's fairly easy to start justifying to yourself to keep cycling and eventually to just blast and cruise and then eventually you'll just be full blown on the gear all the time. It's human nature to be excessive in our pursuit to perfection and happiness. Be careful or this could be just another vice thrown into your life. I, for one, started down that path and only just recently started drawing lines in the sand to safe myself from yet another vice.

Good Day Ladies and Gents

You all are making too good of points.. too good, I honestly couldn't reply last night because I had so incredibly much running through my head. Lots of research because this is my body.. don't exactly want to **** around with it, if not needed. Anavar when used in lows doses does not have vital influence on the body ... But when uses in high dosages.. apparently is a complete different story.

As for psychological effects, were all different.. in my case specifically, the before and after feelings? Ive grown to not focus on my weight so much.. especially sense being on this forum.. Growing up, I was never good enough, being accepted from society, family, etc. Being 310 pounds I kept to myself. Then I lost all this damn weight, and society was beyond accepted, but it was never good enough.. for me. Then WABAM. Came on this forum, and have been brain picking, getting educated, enlightened on supplements, cutting, calorie counting, etc. Three weeks ago? I threw my scale out! Haha I lived for that thing... no joke. But in the end? I realized.. We have to look how far we've come.. not how far we have to go.

Now back to the anavar, Ive spoken to quite a few woman on here whom have ran **A** cycle.. I cannot stress how "A" is not pluralized. Just regarding one cycle and heard nothing but good... but who would advertise the bad, right? Now enough about me, with you men cycling dbol, anadrol etc, how are you finding it? Addicted to get "bigger"?

Thanks again champs!
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Anavar when used in lows doses does not have vital influence on the body ... But when uses in high dosages.. apparently is a complete different story.
    if it doesn't have a big impact in low doses, then what's the point in using it? its one of the double edged swords, for a product to have a noticeable impact on your physique, it has opportunity to have noticeable impact on your health too. And just to give an example, plenty of guys here on anabolic minds have used Superdrol, some up to some fairly high doses. 1 user here T-Bone, started a superdrol cycle at a low to moderate dose and ended up in the hospital after 5 days with near liver failure. Is that likely to happen? No. But any non-natural substance at any dose can have significant impact on your body depending on your own genetics / body chemistry. I'm just saying this because you sound sure from what you've heard that a low dose will have no adverse impact. And it PROBABLY won't have an adverse impact. But the possibility is there even at a dose of 5mg. So if you're going to do it, I'm not saying to be scared, but be realistic and understand there could be problems from it even at the low doses and be looking for the signs of those problems daily.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

[QUOTE=SarahLou;3938575]Good Day Ladies and Gents

Anavar when used in lows doses does not have vital influence on the body...
    "on men". We aren't entirely sure about women, however. That's why we are telling you to be cautious. I feel fairly confident that any man on this board could run 40mg of Anavar daily, side-effect FREE and I'm willing to be that more than half could run 60mg per day side-effect free as well. Women on the other hand is a little different. More is ridin on the line for you than for me. Steroids make a man more manly. They also make a woman more manly. Get my drift?

As for psychological effects, were all different.. in my case specifically, the before and after feelings? Ive grown to not focus on my weight so much.. especially sense being on this forum..

I'm not following you. When I speak of the "before and after feelings", I'm not referring to the added or lost weight. I'm referring to the strength, stamina, muscle hardness, libido increase (sometimes), sense of well-being (sometimes), and confidence in and out of the gym. I'm convinced that steroids in general help a man become more successful in areas where competition exists, such as the workforce, gym & field. They help me, they will also help you. You'll likely feel similar as we do and even worse, you'll know what you've been missing by not being a man, lol.
    Again, just be mindful I guess.

Now enough about me, with you men cycling dbol, anadrol etc, how are you finding it? Addicted to get "bigger"?
    It isn't necessarily addicted to getting bigger as much as it is being addicted to just the total package that comes with androgens. They make you physically superior. And since this society values the physical & temporal things far more than it values the unseen traits of a person...well, you can imagine why people like gear so much. You win more, you get more positive attention, you feel better, too. It's easily a trap that anyone is capable of falling into when you consider the societal demand of being physically dominant. Plus, I really enjoy the "pumps". We all know (as guys) how dear the "pump" is to us in the gym. When on androgens, we have them all the time. I mean, you can just cold flex and here the muscles come, flying out of your skin like your some kind of freak of nature!

[QUOTE=EasyEJL;3938590]if it doesn't have a big impact in low doses, then what's the point in using it?

Here again, Easy making another good point. I generally notice that the compounds that serve me well in the areas of strength, mass and cutting ability also brings a host of sides that get exponentially worse each week into it.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.63%

Chiming in here so I get the updates! Great work on your transformation and I wish you continued success!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Well I just wanted to say that you look great and congrats on the incredible transformation. As far as the var is concerned, I personally don't feel you need it as you already look great. Taking the chance of going from attractive to looking like a man is not worth it IMO. I'm a steroid user myself and trust me once you see what these things can do there is no going back. As a man I'm fine with staying on male hormones for the rest of my life, but I don't think that's something a woman would want. So really consider what your doing as some of the side effects in woman aren't reversible. Good luck with whatever you decide.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

Awesome results...
    It feels great when you realize IT IS possible once you put your mind/body into it..

Congrats
    "As above, so below; as below, so above."
    Yulee, Florida - Oh, Well... not much to do here - Hit the gym and gear up!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Why hello fellow gym rats or hopeful ones! My update as is follows: again... Thanks to all of you I chose not to take Anavar. Thanks for everyones input.. Because in reality I would of yet again, taken advantage of it! I've been off the gym for two weeks weight loss minor surgery.. And I'm up 26 pounds. Yuck. Not that I've eaten unhealthy.. Im still a health nut x100. Tomorrow I go back atter.. Full fledge. I legitimately can't wait! Been completely supplement free for quite a while but snatched myself some carnavor, magnum thermal fat burner, and African mango stomach suppressants. Anyone happen to use magnum? Anyways.. Good to be back on here.. Back on track.. And again.. Thanks everyone for your input much appreciated!
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Why hello fellow gym rats or hopeful ones! My update as is follows: again... Thanks to all of you I chose not to take Anavar. Thanks for everyones input.. Because in reality I would of yet again, taken advantage of it! I've been off the gym for two weeks weight loss minor surgery.. And I'm up 26 pounds. Yuck. Not that I've eaten unhealthy.. Im still a health nut x100. Tomorrow I go back atter.. Full fledge. I legitimately can't wait! Been completely supplement free for quite a while but snatched myself some carnavor, magnum thermal fat burner, and African mango stomach suppressants. Anyone happen to use magnum? Anyways.. Good to be back on here.. Back on track.. And again.. Thanks everyone for your input much appreciated!
    Hey there is one peptide that I will certainly recommend for summer cutting that will help greatly in the area of suppressing appetite. Melanotan II. You have to inject it, but we're talking about insulin pins which are tiny. It injects into the belly fat, causes your body to tan much quicker and darker, and after a few days use will start decreasing appetite and increasing libido. Kid you not, I used it for my show last year and it worked well in the last 2-3 weeks prepping.

The only known negative side-effect I ever experienced from it was an upset stomach for about 30-60 minutes after taking it. However, once I backed it down to 100mcg/day, that issue was minimal. Just some food for thought. Stuff will make you dark quick too!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

Good job on the transformation! Everyone has their bumps in the road, it's all about how you get back on track! Question though, did you really gain 26 pounds in 2 weeks off from the gym?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post

Good job on the transformation! Everyone has their bumps in the road, it's all about how you get back on track! Question though, did you really gain 26 pounds in 2 weeks off from the gym?
    Yes I sure did! First thing: when you lose a wack load of weight fast, it can come back.. Just as fast. Second thing: the hospital plays a large role, had a minor surgery and all that jazz. Water retention etc. & thank you! It wasn't easy!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

Yes I sure did! First thing: when you lose a wack load of weight fast, it can come back.. Just as fast. Second thing: the hospital plays a large role, had a minor surgery and all that jazz. Water retention etc. & thank you! It wasn't easy!
    Ahhh, that makes sense! Well, keep up the good work and you'll lose that no problem!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Hey there is one peptide that I will certainly recommend for summer cutting that will help greatly in the area of suppressing appetite. Melanotan II. You have to inject it, but we're talking about insulin pins which are tiny. It injects into the belly fat, causes your body to tan much quicker and darker, and after a few days use will start decreasing appetite and increasing libido. Kid you not, I used it for my show last year and it worked well in the last 2-3 weeks prepping.

The only known negative side-effect I ever experienced from it was an upset stomach for about 30-60 minutes after taking it. However, once I backed it down to 100mcg/day, that issue was minimal. Just some food for thought. Stuff will make you dark quick too!

okay, now you have my sheer attention.. time for some research. Haha. Went to the gym yesterday with a whole new intent.. back with my best bud, and my pt, he will be woopin my sorry ass. Today is a leg day, i'm hoping to rape it.

Im on day three of african mango pill. Its been working wonders.. completely swiped my unwanted hunger... and on a happier note? Got allergy tested.. first time in about four years, and im no longer allergic to almonds.. so I had my first handful of almonds this morning, and my god, they are SOO good! The things we take for granted hey?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.24%

So glad you are back on track!!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    So glad you are back on track!!

Thanks! Im taking pics every second day for the transformation process.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.89%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Today is a leg day, i'm hoping to rape it.
    Can't say I've heard that one before lol. Seriously almost pissed myself when I read it so casually tossed in there.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Can't say I've heard that one before lol. Seriously almost pissed myself when I read it so casually tossed in there.
    Hahaha, I'm clearly one class act. My life is legitimately comedy central.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

Killer job!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Name:  Screenshot_2013-05-16-17-07-00-1.png
Views: 525
Size:  292.6 KB

Day 1
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice bi shot. You have come a long way. Great job! Good luck with achieving what you want. Keep driving!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.88%

Day 1
    That's some solid work Sarah, keep on digging the support is here.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

That's some solid work Sarah, keep on digging the support is here.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Nice bi shot. You have come a long way. Great job! Good luck with achieving what you want. Keep driving!
    Thanks guys! More to come.. On day five!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Name:  IMG_20130518_115838.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  50.1 KB

Day 5
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.64%

Day 5
    Nice gun show! What,no smile on day 5?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 5
    Your arms are bigger than mine
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Nice gun show! What,no smile on day 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

Your arms are bigger than mine
    Haha not that there's no smile.. No face on yet. Gettin jacked.. I need to workout my core more often.. Struggling a wee bit.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.64%

Self concious and vain?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

Self concious and vain?
    Self concious is an extreme understatement.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.64%

Judging by your b4 and after pics you should have a ftw look what i've accomplished attitude. Damn i look good( yes) self concious ( no). Keep it up!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.24%

Any update pic?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.55%

Love the bi shoot keep it up babe
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  143 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.5%

Wow! You're so beautiful! Great work! I would like to hear more about how you push through your plateau.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. My Quest to 1000 Pounds
    By Ryno703 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:57 PM
  3. New Member, wanting to loose 5 pounds
    By Wendy21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 01:11 PM
  4. Trying to loose 20 pounds of flubber
    By nidan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 07:41 PM
  5. I have started to cut, 5 pounds down and more to go....
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 06:32 PM