- 12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
- 12-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Im sure you'll have no problem, stay consistant and your goals will be met in no timeLG Sciences forum representative
- 12-20-2012, 07:47 PM
You got this dude!
Need anything let me know! I went through a transformation like this too, its more than worth it.Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
12-21-2012, 01:12 AM
you definitely got it you man! the pics tell the story! keep it going! and going!
all the best!!
gotta do 1 more.. and then 1 more..
12-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Thank you all for the positive feedback and motivation you guys are awesome, I will post pics every few weeks of progress thank you once again.
02-11-2013, 05:54 PM
02-11-2013, 10:50 PM
With your frame you can be a beast!!! Wish I could hold that mass.
Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
02-15-2013, 11:48 PM
02-19-2013, 11:52 PM
Good work man. Keep it up.
02-26-2013, 09:43 AM
I only ask because while positive motivation is helpful and all, if you don't pick the weeds it won't mean much.
While you are hitting the weights, figure out your mental weak point and tackle that too so you can prevent a rollercoaster effect this time around.
03-18-2013, 12:25 AM
Tbh man put a log up in weight loss or training forums and stick with, keeping yourself accountable for you log and weight loss. Having a log is good for motivation, it makes you not want to disappoint your followers.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hard2Gain in forum Workout LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:06 PM
- By Boss_K in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:03 AM
- By silverSurfer in forum Workout LogsReplies: 47Last Post: 07-16-2008, 07:05 AM
- By mexaztlan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2008, 10:18 PM
- By nosnmiveins in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2007, 04:24 PM