A long road.
- 08-24-2012, 03:56 PM
A long road.
This is me around May 2011, I hadn't done any serious lifting at this point. I might do some bis and tris and chest twice a week, but that was it. mostly just messing around. At this point I wasn't even on creatine.
(i realize it looks like i have gyno here, I used to be a fat kid when i was 12-14, this is the left over fatty tissue, it's not hard, nor is it gyno)
I was around 190 here. i am 6ft .5in barefooted.
My Wife talking me into doing Insanity with her not too long afterwards. Here is us (cut her out lol) at the lake for a party the last week of July 2011, still wasn't taking any supps.
I got down to 182 at the end of Insanity two weeks after this picture, so lets call this pic 182lbs.
Around November of 2011 I started to get serious about working out. I had a friend at our church who is very dedicated in the gym. We started working out together in November. I got my diet together, started eating 6 meals a day, (around 24oz of chicken) plus supps (karbolyn, amminocore, AfterShock, krill oil)
I ran one cycle of SD in March, and am about to finish up 2nd cycle of SD and epi.
I weighted 217 this morning, it may be a little pre-mature for this pic as I will update the pic after PCT to show gains I held on to after cycle (which is all that really counts)
I'm not where I wish to be yet either. So, To be continued...
- 10-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Keep up the hard work bro.
- 10-24-2012, 12:25 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Similar Forum Threads
- By rambofireball in forum Workout LogsReplies: 37Last Post: 01-28-2013, 03:32 AM
- By SPI9 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2012, 12:19 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2002, 07:10 PM
- By "THE TICK" in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2002, 01:23 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2002, 10:53 AM