Looking for some postive crticism!

1. Exclamation Looking for some postive crticism!

Working on the body fat used to play football, kept lifitng but stopped the running. Getting back into it!
    Stats- 19 y/o 5'9" 218

Name:  120605-214947.jpg
Views: 967
Size:  76.8 KB
    Name:  120605-214953.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  77.5 KB
    Name:  120605-215015.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  71.3 KB
    Name:  120605-215021.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  78.5 KB
    Name:  120605-215137.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  74.9 KB
    Name:  120605-215201.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  73.2 KB

2. Solid build! A good diet and you're about eight weeks away from being pretty ripped.

3. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Solid build! A good diet and you're about eight weeks away from being pretty ripped.
    Thanks man! Started the cut yesterday hopefully it goes good!
    •   

4. Look solid bro! As was said couple weeks way from being swole. Bring up your chest mainly the upper and n lats are main things I would say as far as critique though.

5. I just recently discovered drop sets, I'll have to hit it on my chest day, I lost about 15 lbs and out of no where my pecs were looking man boobish gotta tone it up.

6. You are a beast but your chest...

7. lookin sexy.....

8. Definitely got some good mass, but as said above... need some real focus on your pecs. Good luck with your cut boss!
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.

9. You drop a few pounds of fat and start hitting the weights harder, and focus on your weak spots, your gona be more of a tank.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    You are a beast but your chest...
    No kidding man....i guess strength doesn't translate to size. I'm not sure how to best stimulate the growth...I max 325 1 rep but... yeah idk it sucks

11. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf42

No kidding man....i guess strength doesn't translate to size. I'm not sure how to best stimulate the growth...I max 325 1 rep but... yeah idk it sucks
    The bench press is not just a chest movement. When done correctly it is essentially a full body movement; so benching a lot does not necessarily equal effective pectoral stimulation.

The hammer strength machines are good for assistance chest work, as are varying cable and DB flyes.

12. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf42 View Post
    Xmm dont know.How is the cutting going?Did your chest looks better at all?

13. The chest is coming out a bit more and I have started using the hammer strength machines at my school, the cut is going pretty well down about 10 pounds, had an injury so I was stalled for a bit. I'll throw a pic up sooner or later. But yeah my only problem is perfecting the right intensity for my W/O
    it's either too easy or I stall out half way through. Abs are coming in slowly but surely as well

14. And big chest on you (frame and weight) would translate to about 450 bench if you were caught up on all the other body parts. I was hitting 305 at like 185.

Nice job on the weight loss keep pushing man.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

15. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf42 View Post
    The chest is coming out a bit more and I have started using the hammer strength machines at my school, the cut is going pretty well down about 10 pounds, had an injury so I was stalled for a bit. I'll throw a pic up sooner or later. But yeah my only problem is perfecting the right intensity for my W/O
    it's either too easy or I stall out half way through. Abs are coming in slowly but surely as well
    Keep it up bro.Waiting for your pic.

16. Alright, it's been a while and I didn't have a camera. The cut went well and I started a bulk again to compete in NPC Nevada State Bodybuilding championship. Name:  20130225_153522 (600x800).jpg
Views: 544
Size:  236.7 KB Bulking for another month then cutting to compete on the 22nd of june.

17. Wow,
    Looking really thick, you will look absolutely insane when you cut.
    Great progress.

Peace

18. Too many fatty bro:'(:'(

19. I remember seeing this a while back how did the comp go man?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATD Postive Drug Tests and 6-OXO
    By dmilhouse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 04:42 PM
  2. Do you want a "Clear Shot" to postive energy?!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 12:19 PM