before and after 3 months
- 08-04-2012, 09:45 AM
- 08-04-2012, 10:18 AM
12-16 weeks is not unrealistic for those results. in the first pic you cant tell if there is any type of mass or not. its funny how people assume the use of roids.....
- 08-04-2012, 11:43 AM
cheers guys. its now 9 months from start pic to now. have learnt so much from all the guys on here. cant wait to see what the next 3 months will bring
08-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Awesome. Progress was quick at first, you have made a lifestyle change. Every year you will bet better and better. Now that your lean the extra problem spots will require a fight. You obviously know what you need to do.
10-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By forsure in forum PicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2010, 11:12 PM
- By omega650 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
- By Rockscar in forum PicsReplies: 49Last Post: 04-14-2006, 03:04 PM
- By Burner in forum PicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2005, 11:00 PM
- By sweet-physique in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2005, 08:38 PM