Need some advice - AnabolicMinds.com

Need some advice

1. New Member

Need some advice

]Hey, I'm planning to start lifting weights next week but I haves few questions if anybody could help me.

In the pic I attached what muscle should I focus on the most (I personally think my chest) and how long do you think it would take to see very good results providing I go hard at lifting?

And I know this sounds stupid, but if I was to grow a noticeable size, what fitness person or whoever has a good body would I look like lol

And what good workouts could I do that will make me gain fast?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. New Member

Bro you need to take supplements proten creatine no vapor and a multi v and watch what you eat tuna chicken fish some lean beef salids and veggies keep your meals at 6 aday meat should be 6 to 8 oz hope that helps it did for me
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.

Squats, deadlifts, military press, bench press, pullups, dips, thatll keep you going for a while.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

Focus on learning how to do compound lifts (bench, squat, deadlifts, pullups, etc) properly. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT neglect any muscle group at this point b/c you think you need to focus on one area more than another. Doing that will only hurt you in the long run. Read as much as you can about a proper diet and tracking your caloric and macronutrient intake; THAT is what will produce the results you want. Also, do not lift more than four days per week. Doing so will only be detrimental to your results at this point (arguably at any point). If you do all of these things, you should be pleased with your results within even a few months because your body will respond very rapidly in the beginning. I still have stretch marks on my upper arms from the 30 pounds I gained during my first year of serious lifting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:14 AM
  2. need some advice
    By meatcleaver in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:25 AM
  4. i need some advice, alots of advice