2 YEARS HARD WORK ----->(pic)

1. 2 YEARS HARD WORK ----->(pic)

I was bored and comparing pictures and I was like, whoa...

**EDIT** Forgot to mention: Im 235-240 lbs on the left, and 226 lbs on the right.

-It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    I was bored and comparing pictures and I was like, whoa...

Not bad at all buddy, post up more after a few months on Formula x, Division 1 and Titanium Call that the Ronny Coleman Stack haha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

3. Nice work bro! ( No homo of course )
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Not bad at all buddy, post up more after a few months on Formula x, Division 1 and Titanium Call that the Ronny Coleman Stack haha
    thats a stack I'd seriously try. Im on Titanium right now, and a couple others

5. Great work mate ;-) Your biceps, shoulders, traps and stomach are looking great. I'd work on your pecs to get them as big as the rest of your muscles from here on in.

6. Thanks man. My chest is my weakest part of my body, and im well aware that it hasnt developed as well as everything else..
    .but im bustin my ass to improve on it!

7. A Job well done!

8. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Thanks man. My chest is my weakest part of my body, and im well aware that it hasnt developed as well as everything else..
    .but im bustin my ass to improve on it!
    I see where you're going wrong, it's your pecs you ought to be bustin' to improve your chest not your ass!

Great progress rebel, very admirable effort there.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    I see where you're going wrong, it's your pecs you ought to be bustin' to improve your chest not your ass!

Great progress rebel, very admirable effort there.
    lol. thanks guys.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Congrats are certainly in order. Great job, bud!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

11. you lost alot of weight brother, confused on how you had all that size to work with and now your skinny, you should have more muscle tone?
    But you congrads. i think i see some abs!

12. Really noticeable growth. Not only bigger but substantially leaner. You cant ask for more than that for two years of natural growth. NICELY done!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

13. Awesome job brother! Just goes to show what hard work and reading the forums here on Anabolic minds can do!

14. thanks a lot guys...

15. nice man (no homo)... motivational for someone like me who is only 5 months in lifting...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

16. Props bro, you got big and lean. Its hard to do both of those at once.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

17. What's your secret lol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

18. Hard work pays off!

19. great job bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 months of hard work.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Pics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 01:25 PM