1st pic post, I am not a body builder, don't run as's just cjc 1295 and ghrp's

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Tell me what you think don't flame me lol, comments appreciated where do I need work, thanks Oh FYI I am 46 yrs old, no spring chicken

Attachments

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you look great... id say youre around 10% bf here..

how many cycles of ghrp/ what not and what dosages for how long did you run?

any before pics?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I've been running CJC 1295 no DAC and GHRP 6 GHRP 2 and Ipamorelin, For about two months, I'll see what I can dig up for before pics, In all honesty these I took to send to my gf. I've done ph's before but not in over a year, I am 46 6'1 and 207lbs. I do take a slew of supps, Testopro, D-aspartic acid BCAA's Creatine White Flood and Purple Wrath and a whole host of vitamains and minerals, herbs and a little albuterol when the Love handles get out of control lol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Before pics

These were taken about a month before the other set, notice a lot leaner and more defined in the after's the peptides really helped with fat loss I never have nor do cardio

Attachments

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Wow only one reply I was hoping for some constructive feedback, I guess that only happens if you start by saying something like "Insane Anadrol Cycle" Oh well for peptides and hard work I don't feel like my improvement was too bad for 8 weeks

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I need to take pictures like this for my wife. BTW you look great, I would just work on legs more
My thighs are bigger and more cut than the pics show, to show most of my development I'd have to pull my shorts in the the zone and I was afraid I get that anyway on account of my boxers, a gift from my gf she likes them and we are long distance so pics are what we have. My calves how ever will not grow no matter what I do to them. They cramp extremely badly after workikng them hard to the extent that they hurt for weeks after. Cannot figure it out, any suggestions on that would be greatly appreciated. Also I tore my left bicep completely off the bone two years ago memorial day and couldn't work it for 6 months, it totally back to normal and then some. Thanks for the critique, I'll hit the legs harder, damn knees it sucks being 46, my muscles are as good as ever the supporting players not so much

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You are an inspiration
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm lol, either way thanks for the comment. I am new to this board and any feed back is good feedback. I haven't been on any in a long time. I used to hang out on avant labs back in the day when you could strike up a conversation with Patrick Arnold and even get him to pm you with regularity. Its good to be back and learning about new things to help me with the new era in my life

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thighs are bigger and more cut than the pics show, to show most of my development I'd have to pull my shorts in the the zone and I was afraid I get that anyway on account of my boxers, a gift from my gf she likes them and we are long distance so pics are what we have. My calves how ever will not grow no matter what I do to them. They cramp extremely badly after workikng them hard to the extent that they hurt for weeks after. Cannot figure it out, any suggestions on that would be greatly appreciated. Also I tore my left bicep completely off the bone two years ago memorial day and couldn't work it for 6 months, it totally back to normal and then some. Thanks for the critique, I'll hit the legs harder, damn knees it sucks being 46, my muscles are as good as ever the supporting players not so much
Very impressive, truth. By the way, I agree with Whatsaroid re legs. In particular, I think it's your hamstrings that need the work. Your quads look just fine, but they are overpowering your hams. But this is such a small tidbit from a bodybuilding perspective. At any rate, keep up the good work.

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
wow, pretty amazing for just peptides. what ghrp do you like the most? i've only tried ghrp-6

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
wow, pretty amazing for just peptides. what ghrp do you like the most? i've only tried ghrp-6
Once I am out of my GHRP 6 I won't be buying that anymore, I'll probably go with ghrp 2, The pics were the result of CJC 1295 and GHRP 2 or Ipamorelin as I ran both, I bought some GHRP 6 an got immediate sides i.e. major water retention and achy joints. I still have 3 vials of 6 what I'll most likely do is run it in the morning and GHRP 2 the rest of the day. I was eating like a pig after my nighttime shot between that and the water retention by by abs. But the sleep and dreams were amazing :veryhappy:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For an old fart you're doing pretty good lol

Honestly, you probably have a better physique than 90% of the guys on these boards. Good job brother.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Most of it, been training for over twenty years, I am using the peptides for their healing and leaning effects, Basically my muscle mass is alway about where it is I'd probably have to run androgens to get any larger, Now when I get stronger and push things tend to break. Have been using d-aspartic acid along with Testopro and got good strength and size gains jumped my weights too much on dumbell presses and tricep push downs and wrecked right shoulder and elbow, using peptides to rehab, got'em almost well and then stupid me felt good one chest / tri workout and back to square one. I've been just as big and ripped off the peptides I just have to watch my diet more closely. I do feel like my recovery and muscle retention through my injuries are greatly aided through the peptides. I am going to run the current stack for another month and then switch to igf des in hopes of generating muscle growth in my lagging i.e areas traps, medial head of my tri's. hammies and calves, my calves will not turn into cows no matter how I trainem' they are more like veal lol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Don't have the problem with my butt its the opposite, I can only squat every other leg workout or I get the Ghetto booty from hell lol No seriously

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you look great better then alot that use aas and don't know how to eat or train for **** (the majority of peeps on forums in my op)
keep at it.
you might want to look at HRT at 47 could help with gains and mood. and you could always bump up dose a couple months a year and make it a cycle. just a thought.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
you look great better then alot that use aas and don't know how to eat or train for **** (the majority of peeps on forums in my op)keep at it.you might want to look at HRT at 47 could help with gains and mood. and you could always bump up dose a couple months a year and make it a cycle. just a thought.
Agreed, u look awesome. Great work

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Looking great for "not a bodybuilder" I would of thought you were!

I now have something new to read up on I've never heard of CJC 1295 or GHRP's. So far I've read that they increase appetite a ton? How much so would you say? I love eating so i couldn't imagine how much i'd be eating with that haha

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Looking great for "not a bodybuilder" I would of thought you were!

I now have something new to read up on I've never heard of CJC 1295 or GHRP's. So far I've read that they increase appetite a ton? How much so would you say? I love eating so i couldn't imagine how much i'd be eating with that haha
I definitely notice a huge appetite boost, not exactly welcome, I noticed it with GHRP 6 and 2 More pronounced with 6, Sleepyness more pronounced with 2 so I take 6 in the am 2 in the pm. Thanks for the compliment, I consider myself a body sculptor vs a body builder and I do not compete. Its just for personal satisfaction.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I definitely notice a huge appetite boost, not exactly welcome, I noticed it with GHRP 6 and 2 More pronounced with 6, Sleepyness more pronounced with 2 so I take 6 in the am 2 in the pm. Thanks for the compliment, I consider myself a body sculptor vs a body builder and I do not compete. Its just for personal satisfaction.
That's still good, keep it up. Does it get irritating from all the injecting you have to do or do you do the oral version? I'm really really curious about this stuff, Might be the secret weapon to my bulk...

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, hopefully i'll still have the dedication you have when im 40. I can see myself drinking beers sitting on my front porch lol.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
That's still good, keep it up. Does it get irritating from all the injecting you have to do or do you do the oral version? I'm really really curious about this stuff, Might be the secret weapon to my bulk...
Three Shots a day is a bit irritating I'm taking a break from that now and just injecting at bed time, still get the good sleep starting to think three may have been a bit much and I am noticing more out of it where as before sleep would be good and deep now I'm sleeping through my alarm! I think the pituatary is making a larger pulse at night because I'm not taxing it all day, I have no proof though

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, hopefully i'll still have the dedication you have when im 40. I can see myself drinking beers sitting on my front porch lol.
Thanks man, actually laying off a few days because of tendonitis in my elbow, not working out is harder for me than working out. Its my sanity and stress relief, I don't drink hardly at all. I love beer though used to brew my own. I made some kicking IPA 12% alcohol used champagne yeast tasty and potent :cheers:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Three Shots a day is a bit irritating I'm taking a break from that now and just injecting at bed time, still get the good sleep starting to think three may have been a bit much and I am noticing more out of it where as before sleep would be good and deep now I'm sleeping through my alarm! I think the pituatary is making a larger pulse at night because I'm not taxing it all day, I have no proof though
This sounds like it'd be EXTREMELY useful for my bulk, i just don't know if i can do 2 shots a day. Do you think i could get away with just GHRP 6 or 2? Or do you need anything other than just itself?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Very impressive Bro, Excellent definition!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like it'd be EXTREMELY useful for my bulk, i just don't know if i can do 2 shots a day. Do you think i could get away with just GHRP 6 or 2? Or do you need anything other than just itself?
I think you really need the cjc 1295 no dac as well, I do 100 micrograms of that and 150 mic's of the various ghrp's insulin pin doesn't even hurt

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Solid physique. Legs would be a focus point, other than that shoulders and traps could use a little work but you're no slouch.

What doeses and schedule did you run of the peptides?
Currently working traps harder. A shoulder injury and bad knees hindering my progress in those areas I am 46 and injuries last a bit longer, hoping my peptide use will help me heal that stuff up. My protocol is 100 mic's of CJC 1295 No DAC and 150 mic's GHRP 2 or 6 three times a day on rising, Post work out, and Before bed, also take green tea extract and Huperzine 100 mics three times a day

catty66

catty66

Awards
Great job man. I know it takes a little more work for us guys in their forties to look like that.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well done, sir. It looks like you kept a lot of your size. Thats definitely a great physique, especially for 40+. If I could make a suggestion on how to complete it: Legs are not wide enough to compliment a strong upper body. I think some bigger shoulder and traps would help this upper body pop out more and more lat development to build a better V taper, make the waist look smaller.

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
great job truth,
your hard work shows in your pics.
thanks for sharing your peptide experiences.

p.s. you are an inspiration for the old dudes (zero sarcasm)

GainsCoach

Awards
Tell me what you think don't flame me lol, comments appreciated where do I need work, thanks Oh FYI I am 46 yrs old, no spring chicken
You look great man, if anything I'd just say to tweak your nutrition a little bit to try getting rid of that stubborn lower belly fat so you can really get your 6 pack popin and working on that 8pack!

GainsCoach

Awards
Im interested to see your progress in the 6 years since these pics, don't know why something so old came up in my feed lol

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. I can only hope to look like you (before or after pics!) in 20 years!! Inspiration.