1st pic post, I am not a body builder, don't run as's just cjc 1295 and ghrp's

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Awesome bro, hopefully i'll still have the dedication you have when im 40. I can see myself drinking beers sitting on my front porch lol.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

2. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's still good, keep it up. Does it get irritating from all the injecting you have to do or do you do the oral version? I'm really really curious about this stuff, Might be the secret weapon to my bulk...
    Three Shots a day is a bit irritating I'm taking a break from that now and just injecting at bed time, still get the good sleep starting to think three may have been a bit much and I am noticing more out of it where as before sleep would be good and deep now I'm sleeping through my alarm! I think the pituatary is making a larger pulse at night because I'm not taxing it all day, I have no proof though
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Awesome bro, hopefully i'll still have the dedication you have when im 40. I can see myself drinking beers sitting on my front porch lol.
    Thanks man, actually laying off a few days because of tendonitis in my elbow, not working out is harder for me than working out. Its my sanity and stress relief, I don't drink hardly at all. I love beer though used to brew my own. I made some kicking IPA 12% alcohol used champagne yeast tasty and potent

4. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Three Shots a day is a bit irritating I'm taking a break from that now and just injecting at bed time, still get the good sleep starting to think three may have been a bit much and I am noticing more out of it where as before sleep would be good and deep now I'm sleeping through my alarm! I think the pituatary is making a larger pulse at night because I'm not taxing it all day, I have no proof though
    This sounds like it'd be EXTREMELY useful for my bulk, i just don't know if i can do 2 shots a day. Do you think i could get away with just GHRP 6 or 2? Or do you need anything other than just itself?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

5. You are looking great! Keep it up
    •   

6. Solid physique. Legs would be a focus point, other than that shoulders and traps could use a little work but you're no slouch.

What doeses and schedule did you run of the peptides?

7. Very impressive Bro, Excellent definition!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    This sounds like it'd be EXTREMELY useful for my bulk, i just don't know if i can do 2 shots a day. Do you think i could get away with just GHRP 6 or 2? Or do you need anything other than just itself?
    I think you really need the cjc 1295 no dac as well, I do 100 micrograms of that and 150 mic's of the various ghrp's insulin pin doesn't even hurt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Solid physique. Legs would be a focus point, other than that shoulders and traps could use a little work but you're no slouch.

What doeses and schedule did you run of the peptides?
    Currently working traps harder. A shoulder injury and bad knees hindering my progress in those areas I am 46 and injuries last a bit longer, hoping my peptide use will help me heal that stuff up. My protocol is 100 mic's of CJC 1295 No DAC and 150 mic's GHRP 2 or 6 three times a day on rising, Post work out, and Before bed, also take green tea extract and Huperzine 100 mics three times a day

10. Ahh i hear you brother, Im not 46 but my age is creeping up also my knees ain't what they used to be anymore either! thanks for the schedule.

So no DAC ehh? You try the CJC1293 GF1-29 before?

11. Great job man. I know it takes a little more work for us guys in their forties to look like that.

12. Well done, sir. It looks like you kept a lot of your size. Thats definitely a great physique, especially for 40+. If I could make a suggestion on how to complete it: Legs are not wide enough to compliment a strong upper body. I think some bigger shoulder and traps would help this upper body pop out more and more lat development to build a better V taper, make the waist look smaller.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

13. great job truth,
    your hard work shows in your pics.
    thanks for sharing your peptide experiences.

p.s. you are an inspiration for the old dudes (zero sarcasm)

14. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Tell me what you think don't flame me lol, comments appreciated where do I need work, thanks Oh FYI I am 46 yrs old, no spring chicken
    You look great man, if anything I'd just say to tweak your nutrition a little bit to try getting rid of that stubborn lower belly fat so you can really get your 6 pack popin and working on that 8pack!

15. Im interested to see your progress in the 6 years since these pics, don't know why something so old came up in my feed lol

16. Damn dude. I can only hope to look like you (before or after pics!) in 20 years!! Inspiration.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cjc-1295 + Ghrp-2 + Hex log
    By tjay23 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 08:09 PM
  2. BODY BUILDER POWERLUNCHING
    By bi0hazurd in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:10 PM
  3. ghrp-6/cjc-1295
    By addams29 in forum IGF-1/GH