ManBeast's thread version 2.0 (Sept `04 update)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. telling him he requires cosmetic surgery is not appropriate. Not everyone has all the time in the world to follow everything to a "T". Give him respect for what he's done as well as the fact that he did it while on a rough schedule with many commitments. I know tons of people who gave up lifting and staying in shape due to life's demands. And mb you have made good progress, just keeping going strong.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Ok, quick update... Guess I had a little body recomp instead of a cutter...
    Weight + 5 lbs to 220
    BF down ( not really sure how much, guessing 1-2% bleh)
    Bench: 205 x 2 to 225x2
    Squat 225 x 4 to 250 x 4 (probably higher, no spotter handy)
    T-bar 145 to 155 x 4 reps
    Curl 85 x 3 reps to 95 x 4 reps

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't get my damn diet in check... but it's there now. Time for some serious ass kicking!
    Here comes the damn cut!!! I swear...

ManBeast

Dam,Beast these new pics are awsome..Notice the cuts around the traps..Sweet, and who did the honors of shaving you..You realy steped up over the summer,Good for you..Someone should make this a sticky,no matter what level your at,your transformation can benefit us all Congrats Bro..Looking forward to future pic's...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    As far as waiting to reach genetic limits before going on cycle, hardly anyone does anymore. I didn't, and neither did you mrfumestsu, nor do 95% of the people on cycle right now. Who cares.
    I reached my limits..

Damn good progress, MB.. I'll have to visit next summer, tear up afew gyms..

4. MM: Actually those aren't cuts... more like "forced separation" couldn't properly flex due to "the best lighting" (according to some dude who went here and had a pic in Men's Fitness taken in that same location) Was in a bathroom stall... So I couldn't get my (short stubby) arms out right!!! I really wish I could have flexed a lot better for some of those shots... I really think my back can come out better... Oh well... next time!

Pete: You'll probably still get an extra workout loading and unloading all the extra weight you'll be using by then!!!

Thanks for the support guys. It really does help.
    Edit: Talk is cheap... here's the shots!

ManBeast
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by ManBeast; 09-08-2004 at 10:42 AM.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

5. Beast you must be doing heavy shruggs your upper trap in the back looks great..Nice
    lat's and overall back development....
    •   

6. MM: I try and go heavy on everything, at least some of the time. I'm in this game for the size and power... Who wants to be huge and weak?

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

7. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Who wants to be huge and weak?

ManBeast
    *Raises hand* My physique is built for a single purpose: *****.

Yeah yeah, i should do it for myself and all that good stuff....i know, i know

8. Just as a side-note. The latests batch of pics can be considered the "Pre-Bobo" pics. The next pics will be up by Halloween.

MB

9. Great transformation. You have really shed fat nicely and built up a good amount of muscle. However, I feel the need to express one major problem that I have with this thread.

Praising this transformation is irresponsible. If you do the math, He started training in April 2001. September 2002 was the first run in with PH. That’s 17 months of training to the beginning of September. Then 23 months to March 2003, which was the first steroid cycle. For God’s sake, the lifts that are listed as current match gains that I believe could be made naturally. MB decided to cycle, whatever. But, this is not something that should be encouraged and defended, especially under the little experience that he had going into hormonal supplementation.

I personally began training in my freshman year of high school. I was 15 years old. After 17 months of training I was only 16 years old. Assuming that I had fooled myself into thinking that hormonal supplementation was acceptable with such limited experience, I could have followed this example and started a cycle at 16 years of age. At the tender age of 17, using this thread as an example, I could have cycled.

This is, of course broken logic as there are so many other factors involved in young cycling; however, I am illustrating what a misguided youth my rationalize from this thread. Of course, I also feel that MB’s cycling with such limited experience was broken logic as well.

I believe that this behavior should be discouraged instead of praised. It is very poorly thought out to promote cycling under such limited experience. I personally believe that one can achieve any aesthetically desirable build naturally. I have lived by this belief and am still on the road to where I want to be, without the aid of hormonal supplementation.

10. We do our best to educate the misguided youth and/or show them the door...

ManBeast

11. What you fail to understand it that he did most of the cycles before he found our little part of the world and IF you have been reading you will notice that he has been clean for a while.. in fact just signed up with Bobo for more help..
    Was it the smartest thing to do.. more than likely not but MB would be the first to tell you that..

12. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    What you fail to understand it that he did most of the cycles before he found our little part of the world and IF you have been reading you will notice that he has been clean for a while.. in fact just signed up with Bobo for more help..
    Was it the smartest thing to do.. more than likely not but MB would be the first to tell you that..
    I did fail to understand that, you're right. I did notice that he has been clean for a while, which is a wise choice. And, signing up with Bobo sounds like a great idea. I am considering it for myself.
    I just want you guys to know that I was hesitant in posting that response because I do not like to flame people. I believe in the whole "If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all" mantra. However, I felt it was very necessary to try and prevent any youths from using this thread as a basis for rationalizing PH/Steroid use. My goal was to help out the next generation, not flame this generation.

13. trust me.. I am going to be the first in line about that also..

14. You have a good point, but this board, IMHO, is very, very good at one thing. Teaching people to be safe. I don't know how long it has been since you've been out of high school, but I know how long it's been for me. When a dumb young youth decides he wants to do steroids, he's probably about 75% likely to do it. Of all my friends who said they "were" going to cycle in high school (which amounts to about 5 or 6 just in my senior year), all of them decided to do it anyway no matter what people said to them. Most of them had no clue how to use and lost their gains, ran into post cycle depression and had no clue what was going on (of course they had no PCT planned out), etc. Now, if they had gone to this board instead, I see a few things that would have happened for sure.

1) People would have reamed them for thinking about it while still in high school and told them to follow a good diet, supplement with creatine, glutamine, vitamins, etc, etc, instead.
    2) If they decided to go through with it anyway, they would have had "good" advice on how to be safe. They also would have realized that they would need a lot more money than just the few $$/amp you'd have to spend in Tijuana, Mexico.

Nowhere in this board have I seen people encouraging youth to take steroids, nor have I seen it advocated. I've seen that educated adults have realized that politicians have banned substances that are safer than a ton of OTC drugs have been banned for politican gain, decided to pursue AAS to improve their physique, and provide a forum to do so in the safest and most effective way possible.

We definatey agree on on thing though, MB has shed a ton of lbs; that he should be proud of I can't wait to see him when BoBo's done with him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumpter
    Great transformation. You have really shed fat nicely and built up a good amount of muscle. However, I feel the need to express one major problem that I have with this thread.

Praising this transformation is irresponsible. If you do the math, He started training in April 2001. September 2002 was the first run in with PH. That’s 17 months of training to the beginning of September. Then 23 months to March 2003, which was the first steroid cycle. For God’s sake, the lifts that are listed as current match gains that I believe could be made naturally. MB decided to cycle, whatever. But, this is not something that should be encouraged and defended, especially under the little experience that he had going into hormonal supplementation.

I personally began training in my freshman year of high school. I was 15 years old. After 17 months of training I was only 16 years old. Assuming that I had fooled myself into thinking that hormonal supplementation was acceptable with such limited experience, I could have followed this example and started a cycle at 16 years of age. At the tender age of 17, using this thread as an example, I could have cycled.

This is, of course broken logic as there are so many other factors involved in young cycling; however, I am illustrating what a misguided youth my rationalize from this thread. Of course, I also feel that MB’s cycling with such limited experience was broken logic as well.

I believe that this behavior should be discouraged instead of praised. It is very poorly thought out to promote cycling under such limited experience. I personally believe that one can achieve any aesthetically desirable build naturally. I have lived by this belief and am still on the road to where I want to be, without the aid of hormonal supplementation.

15. Way to go MB! A friend of mine lost about 120 lbs and it took her 3 1/2 years to do it. But by god she did it and so did you. It takes a **** load of courage to do something about an overweight condition and going to a crowded gym, knowing that your body will end up being compared to some genetic freak or juicer. That must have taken great big brassy balls. Your progress is awesome and your an inspiration to others bro. **** anybody else that says different.

16. I truthfully don't see 100 lbs. of weight loss in those pics, nor do I see much muscle gain?!?

17. Quote Originally Posted by (o)(o)
    I truthfully don't see 100 lbs. of weight loss in those pics, nor do I see much muscle gain?!?
    Are you serious? Look at the pics in the beginning of the thread he's made huge progress. And way to be an a hole, and make your first post such a positive one. We really don't need idiots like you on this board.

18. Got to love the internet and the anonymous. Nice comment there tits.

19. According to estimates by myself and my family doctor, I was at around 60% bodyfat in the first pic (with the bass guitar), with a weight of 305 pounds. In that last pic I was around 20% bodyfat at ~220 lbs. Do the math yourself.

ManBeast

20. Hey guys, im new here and i have to say that im impressed with this forum!
    #1 i have to say that anyone who does not see the effort this man put in his life's transformation is blind.
    #2 I know of many people who have come and gone at my gym, most people expect transformation overnight and those are the ones who wont get far.
    #3 i myself was overweight at 290+ pounds at 6,3, i had a 42 inch waist and no muscle whatsoever. never did anything except watch the tube. It took me 4 years to change my body, it wont happen overnight and it wont be an easy ride, it takes hard work and dedication!
    #4 PH Cycles come in all shapes and forms, people are different and each has his own goal in what they want out of it, so to judge someone that he did 2 cycles with no gains is just dumb!
    #5 ManBeast you have balls of steel so be proud and keep it up, i think i might post my pictures after seeing this post

21. How the h3ll are you a moderator at a fitness website and not look like you even work out. You showed pictures from the last 4 years of your life. There was no change. If you want to see some real before and after pics you should see mine.

I went from a 150lb fat guy to 240lb rock. And have been as heavy as 277lbs..

Im guessing this has to be a joke or something.

22. Here we go again... Now why don't you just learn from what happened to just about everyone else that came into this thread and acted like a dickbag before you suffer the same consequences.

ManBeast

23. Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding_Fina
    How the h3ll are you a moderator at a fitness website and not look like you even work out. You showed pictures from the last 4 years of your life. There was no change. If you want to see some real before and after pics you should see mine.

Dickhead.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Dickhead.
    i'll second that. what a ****ing assclown.

great progress MB!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding_Fina
    How the h3ll are you a moderator at a fitness website and not look like you even work out. You showed pictures from the last 4 years of your life. There was no change. If you want to see some real before and after pics you should see mine.

Take your c*ck out of your hand for a moment and come to the realization that it took a lot of stones to post his pics here. He's made a ton of progress.
  26. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding_Fina

Sorry about my language mods...but what a dick!!!! Go ahead and post your pics big guy....I guarantee you look nothing like you say.....plus you probably failed to mention how much PH's and gear you probably used to get where you are.....and even if you look like Shawn Ray or Ronnie Coleman's little brother you are still a dick and no amount of muscle will change that. I hope you can reflect on your negative attitude and change it for the better....if not then AM.com doesn't need you. Please don't find your way to Nutraplanet either because I would love to learn how to ban someone.

27. man-Beast, just re-visited this thread and I'm wondering, how was Bobo's training and how were the results? I'd be interested in seeing the progress you've been making lately.

Cheers

28. Quote Originally Posted by Sumpter
    man-Beast, just re-visited this thread and I'm wondering, how was Bobo's training and how were the results? I'd be interested in seeing the progress you've been making lately.

Cheers
    bump

29. Quote Originally Posted by Sumpter
    man-Beast, just re-visited this thread and I'm wondering, how was Bobo's training and how were the results? I'd be interested in seeing the progress you've been making lately.

Cheers
    2xbump

30. Bobo's plan worked excellent when I was able to follow it... due to a lot of things just changing in my life during that time, I couldn't keep up with it as well as I wanted, so i've "slipped" back to the 225 that I normally sit at these days it seems... I'll get back on the bandwagon someday... I just don't see any "routine" surfacing anytime soon.

ManBeast
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 215
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 05:05 PM
  2. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  3. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:34 PM