The official "Unreal Machine" AM appreciation thread

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Answers

The official "Unreal Machine" AM appreciation thread

Had this in mind for a long time and finally contacted the man I consider this site's MVJ (aka "most valuable juicer", lol). He looks so impressive, I want this thread filled with photos as inspiration and motivation.

He agreed, so here we hopefully go...

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Had this in mind for a long time and finally contacted the man I consider this site's MVJ (aka "most valuable juicer", lol). He looks so impressive, I want this thread filled with photos as inspiration and motivation.

He agreed, so here we hopefully go...
    I'm not sure what you mean do you just want photos of AM members?? Or photos of Unreal Machine??
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not seeing anything.....
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure I fallow what u mean exactly but I whould like to say I have lurned a WHOLE BUNCH from his posts and logs and whenever I see a post by UM I always read it. the man knows this s**t. much love No Homo.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

hmm didn't expect this thread to pop up so soon : / i'll try to round up some pics
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

ok here is my transformation spanning 4 years of training. Started out fat and borderline depressed and decided it was time to change my life.

I had done some lifting back in high school so that's why my initial progress was so fast in these pictures

the beginning: age 19, 5-2006, 233 lbs

lost fat and gained some muscle: 9-2006, 210 lbs?

started bulking up natty: 12-2006, 215 lbs?

still bulking natty: 5-2007, 225 lbs

cut down after Epi pulse: 11-2007, 217 lbs

kept cutting natty down to 200 then rebulked with Superdrol: 8-2008, 224 lbs

lost lot of SD gains then rebulked with SD + test (all gains came from SD not test :P): 3-2009, 235 lbs

after summer recomp cycle 6 weeks of PH's and T3: 8/2009, 213 lbs

took time off in early 2010 due to injury then rebulked over summer and cut over winter: age 23, 12/2010, 204 lbs! TINY but all NATTY

happy with where I'm at now... prefer being lean and dense looking...

Appreciate all the positive attention you guys are too kind. What did I learn along the way... Diet diet DIET is the most important part. Anybody can lift hard but keeping your diet up, 6 perfect meals a day everyday, that's the hardest part. Even my diet could improve a lot.
    Substances help but there is no replacement for a good diet.

Also my genetics aren't bad for gaining muscle. Keeping fat off is what's hard for me. Someone told me I should compete, asked what my ethnicity is, it's 40% german 25% polish and the rest is a big mixture.
    Mostly answered PM's
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Answers

wow unreal hard to believe that very first picture is you... all this time I thought you were just a natural born beast with the genetics chuck norris haha

congrats on a hell of a transformation bro, the future is defiantly bright for you
    I'm back from a longggg nap!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Everyone can learn from Unreal. One of the must reads for sure. Hell of a transformation.

I am about the same way with genetics. Fat comes way too easy and went from flabby 210 down to 155 but the gut still wouldn't completely leave. Pissed off so decided to gain muscle to try helping combat it and have bulked to 205. Transformations like this give me hope after all and almost ready to take the next step.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Damn you young kids!!! How come nobody else waited til they were in their late 20's, almost 30, to start working out?

I always figured you was pretty lean el naturalo, like the football clowns in highschool.....That's pretty sweet what you did, no doubt!!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I like you best as the fat guy. Makes me feel better about myself.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

awesome job man !! very motivational for sure ... Grats !!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I only like him cuz he smokes weed...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not gonna lie Unreal I like the first picture of you the best... Makes me feel alot better about myself
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

DAMN KID YOU WAS FAT lol

lookin swole now

MVJ love it- you continue to aid me in my journey! GOOD JOB
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

meh my ethnicity is close to yours- scottish, german, chzeck and english
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

The first pictures shows what's possible I guess. I was never naturally lean, not even close, naturally I'm pretty chubby cuz I gain weight so easy. it's really tough for me to stay lean like I am now. Doing cardio 4x a week and having minimal carbs in 2/3 of my meals helps a lot though lol.
    Mostly answered PM's
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

**** you know what dude- i think that if i get as lean as you- obviously i wont be as dense or big as you but with my body type/ genes i need to lean out good, i have bulked alot- my cuts had been short lived except for one epic 3 month cut last summer

im recomping for 4 months on test/var (var only 10 wks out of that) but i bet a few months after pct i will cut natty and well, im aiming to finally get lean yuhhh
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

That is an amazing transformation Unreal. Looking at your current pics I never would ave thought that you weren't one of those genetic freaks that was a monster in high school. You help me believe that I can one day acomplish something similar.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    **** you know what dude- i think that if i get as lean as you- obviously i wont be as dense or big as you but with my body type/ genes i need to lean out good, i have bulked alot- my cuts had been short lived except for one epic 3 month cut last summer

im recomping for 4 months on test/var (var only 10 wks out of that) but i bet a few months after pct i will cut natty and well, im aiming to finally get lean yuhhh
    you can run a perfectly fine "natty" cut using ostarine/need2slin and just doing a lot of cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    That is an amazing transformation Unreal. Looking at your current pics I never would ave thought that you weren't one of those genetic freaks that was a monster in high school. You help me believe that I can one day acomplish something similar.
    Well I did blow up when I started lifting in high school. I started lifting when I was 15, 6' 170 and next year I was 16, 6' 210 and I could bench 245. My genetics are disposed towards GAINING, cuz after that I stopped lifting and I just got fat as you can see.
    Mostly answered PM's
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I'm not gonna lie Unreal I like the first picture of you the best... Makes me feel alot better about myself
    Why you's steelin my lines..yo?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

ahh unreal doesn't know his stuff, he's never helped anyone around here

ok but he really is one of the most knowlegeable ppl around here, awesome transformation.....now what the ppl want to know, whats the training routine and diet lay out
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

oh man i've talked about my diet and training so much

training
    i believe in going to the gym everyday, i don't believe in days off, weeks off, time off period it's just a setback, i stay constantly on my grind and i don't make excuses.
    So i split up the week into lifting days and cardio days. Right now i'm trying to clean bulk so I wanted enough cardio days, so I have accomplished this by doing DC training which means I only need to lift 3x a week so I get to do cardio 4x a week. PERFECT.
    Generally though I do the opposite, lift 4x a week and cardio 3x a week.
    For lifting I prefer high intensity, high weight, low volume.

diet
    6 meals a day, make sure you get about 50g of protein in each meal. That's the most basic outline for a great diet that you can do. From there you just manage what carbs and fats you add to it.
    I love to lift in the morning, between meals 1 and 2, so almost all my carbs are in those meals. If i'm all-out bulking I'll even have carbs in my 3rd meal. After that it shifts into more fats, although i'll have vegetables in the evening.
    To me an ideal diet is heavily based around meat and vegetables, with the majority of carbs being pre and post workout, also pre and post workout i use whey for protein moreso than meat and what else... cottage cheese in my last meal for sure.

Idk though everybody is different, what works for me might not work great for everybody.

Everybody wants to know what the secrets are. But there are no secrets it's just time and effort and if you really want it enough it will all come together.

But you can't be making excuses and taking all kinds of time off and eating sloppy, you can't give into peer pressure when people are eating pizza and beer, you just have to not care what people think about you sometimes because people often resent it when someone has a better diet than them and won't eat sh1t food with them.
    Fukk them though it's about you not them. I see too many people in the anabolics section doing 2 steps forward and 1 step backwards and I don't mean during PCT i mean poor diet and taking time off "I got busy" yeah well some people have better excuses than others but they're all still excuses and you can't build a physique with them.
    Mostly answered PM's
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Straight up... I looked at myself in the mirror today and said f*** it I'm going to the gym again consistently no matter what. I will make time. F*** breaks. I got back in there pretty weak, but I will get back to where I was before.

I started back up today and don't plan on stopping unless injury

Good post.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Great post unreal. Sounds about like how I've started breaking up my diet to take carbs out of the equation in the evening.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Straight up... I looked at myself in the mirror today and said f*** it I'm going to the gym again consistently no matter what. I will make time. F*** breaks. I got back in there pretty weak, but I will get back to where I was before.

I started back up today and don't plan on stopping unless injury

Good post.
    Hell yeah milky! Get back in there and tear **** up man.... No more breaks bro. We should get you back on a cycle and get a log rolling buddy
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

awesome thread
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.
    Answers

pic 1 233
    pic 2 210
    lost 23lbs and added muscle in 4 months natty wow
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah man.... Unreal made some damn good progress all natty. Guy knows what he's doin!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Dude your swole than a mofo. Good job bro.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

idk im not convinced yet...i think you photoshopped those pics.

lol jk it was the SD.

but seriously awesome job bro.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

when you say SD, do you mean superdrol or sus+deca?
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joshyz1 View Post
    when you say SD, do you mean superdrol or sus+deca?
    Strength+Dedication
  33. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    oh man i've talked about my diet and training so much

training
    i believe in going to the gym everyday, i don't believe in days off, weeks off, time off period it's just a setback, i stay constantly on my grind and i don't make excuses.
    So i split up the week into lifting days and cardio days. Right now i'm trying to clean bulk so I wanted enough cardio days, so I have accomplished this by doing DC training which means I only need to lift 3x a week so I get to do cardio 4x a week. PERFECT.
    Generally though I do the opposite, lift 4x a week and cardio 3x a week.
    For lifting I prefer high intensity, high weight, low volume.

diet
    6 meals a day, make sure you get about 50g of protein in each meal. That's the most basic outline for a great diet that you can do. From there you just manage what carbs and fats you add to it.
    I love to lift in the morning, between meals 1 and 2, so almost all my carbs are in those meals. If i'm all-out bulking I'll even have carbs in my 3rd meal. After that it shifts into more fats, although i'll have vegetables in the evening.
    To me an ideal diet is heavily based around meat and vegetables, with the majority of carbs being pre and post workout, also pre and post workout i use whey for protein moreso than meat and what else... cottage cheese in my last meal for sure.

Idk though everybody is different, what works for me might not work great for everybody.

Everybody wants to know what the secrets are. But there are no secrets it's just time and effort and if you really want it enough it will all come together.

But you can't be making excuses and taking all kinds of time off and eating sloppy, you can't give into peer pressure when people are eating pizza and beer, you just have to not care what people think about you sometimes because people often resent it when someone has a better diet than them and won't eat sh1t food with them.
    Fukk them though it's about you not them. I see too many people in the anabolics section doing 2 steps forward and 1 step backwards and I don't mean during PCT i mean poor diet and taking time off "I got busy" yeah well some people have better excuses than others but they're all still excuses and you can't build a physique with them.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Dang man, I know you have to be strict to make those kind of changes. congrats.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    The first pictures shows what's possible I guess. I was never naturally lean, not even close, naturally I'm pretty chubby cuz I gain weight so easy. it's really tough for me to stay lean like I am now. Doing cardio 4x a week and having minimal carbs in 2/3 of my meals helps a lot though lol.
    Hey UNREAL you still talk to MOOCH?

I used to talk with you guys lots back in the day few years ago. What about Suncloud?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I agree I give in to peer pressure to much and just when I was thinking I'm going to take today off reading this has me pumped for cardio. Thread Bookmarked!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Good job bro ! And thanks for everything youve given to all of us here on AM. I will look forward to more from you in the future.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:07 PM
  3. ***The Official "Iphone Sucks" Thread"***
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 09:29 AM