Me im pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey523006

Awards
i kno my chest sux at like 135 in pic this was like 5 months ago Want everyone to say waht they think needs improvement

Attachments

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude, lighten up.
You've got something a lot of us here don't.. visible abs!

Step up to the table!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Step up to the table!
Eat, Eat, Eat and when you don't think you can eat anymore....eat. Plus not doing a routine out of MF or Flex. Quickest way to over train.

size

Awards
  • Established
Everyone starts somewhere. For you, you started on the light weight skinny side. I am willing to bet that many of the the heavy fat guys would have loved to trade starting points with you.

Stay positive, eat smart, train smart, and have fun.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OH and to be young again and have the knowledge base that available now through boards....don't get discourage bro...eat, and train smart...listen to the vets...

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Eat, Eat, Eat and when you don't think you can eat anymore....eat. Plus not doing a routine out of MF or Flex. Quickest way to over train.<!-- / message -->
I totally agree, you need to pick up the fork bro, but everyone starts somewhere, at least you are lean. I would try DogCrap's Powertraining, the dude knows his stuff. Even with the absolute best routine and even drugs you won't gain a single ounce without food.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Dogg, your starting point isnt too bad at all. I was pretty much your exact physique 2 1/2 years back. 125lb at 5'9 been up as high as 191lb, now chillin' and lookin' good at low 180's. Size said it well.... have fun with your training, eating. Work hard and in time, you will be massive bro.... :)
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i kno my chest sux at like 135 in pic this was like 5 months ago Want everyone to say waht they think needs improvement
i have a question for you? Be honest, are you one of those guys that wants to get bigger but keep a 6 pack along the way?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Everyone starts somewhere. For you, you started on the light weight skinny side. I am willing to bet that many of the the heavy fat guys would have loved to trade starting points with you.
No ****.:mad:

joey523006

Awards
thanks for all the replys no i dont give a flyin f*ck bought my six pack i eat alot now im around 155 those pics are much lighter but still am lookin to get up to 180 in the next two years i dont mess with roids maybe after about 8 years of training i will. I did a two week cycle of m1t but decided to hold off to reach a better natural potential

joey523006

Awards
by the way thanks for all the advice can any one give me a good workout program????

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
.... Search button, try the "Excercise Science / Training" forum ;)

ManBeast

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
by the way thanks for all the advice can any one give me a good workout program????
Here's a good placeto start:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12819

these guys are right on about the eating....many people don't even know what a real bulk is.......eating till you're gonna puke, then eat some more. train hard rest well....all key components. Even when I was your weight I was not able to see my abs, so I agree with size and the boys.....you're at a good starting point and I bet you have a fast metabolism, so eat up! In this game you just have to learn to be patient.....gains come with time.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
<!-- / message -->
Read my previous post

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the replys no i dont give a flyin f*ck bought my six pack i eat alot now im around 155 those pics are much lighter but still am lookin to get up to 180 in the next two years i dont mess with roids maybe after about 8 years of training i will. I did a two week cycle of m1t but decided to hold off to reach a better natural potential
Well if you've done M1T, you've done roids, lol ;)

As always....check your diet and training first. There are several good styles that jminis pointed out in that sticky in the exercise forum, have at it! You MUST be serious about both diet and training or don't expect to gain/lose anything in this game. :)

BTW how old are you?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he looks like neo did in the first matrix, when the agents had him in the room. =)

joey523006

Awards
im 21 thanks for all the replys ill pos some pics im gettin close to 155 tryin to get 160 by end of month just order 3 tubs of nectar.... damn taht **** is good

joey523006

Awards
and no offense i did alot of research on m1t. I knew i wasnt ready for it but i did it any way im sure many people have done it and it should be banned too many people abuse it

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and no offense i did alot of research on m1t. I knew i wasnt ready for it but i did it any way im sure many people have done it and it should be banned too many people abuse it
If you did alot of research on M1t then you would have known it was a steroid.
Whatever, whats done is done and what you do to your body is none of my business.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I knew i wasnt ready for it but i did it any way im sure many people have done it and it should be banned too many people abuse it<!-- / message -->
No it should not, people should take responsibilty for their own actions. If someone is so stupid to take something they know nothing about, thats their problem, not mine.
Say some idiot were to take 60mg a day for 3 months and died of liver failure, this is what I refer to as "the stupid filter" it's natures way of eliminating idiots from the gene pool.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dude, M1T is a roid, and one that has some nasty sides to boot...

Anyway, you're thin yeah, but you've got a good starting phsyique. Just eat like everyone says, dont' buy expensive MuscleTech crap or anything else you read in a mag. Get a good whey protein supplement, a carb (maltodextrin supplement), some creatine, some glutamine, and learn how to cook :) It's all easier said that done, but you'll get better as you go. Just keep working on your diet. I've been lifting for 1.5 years now and Im still trying to make a sufficient diet. I eat a lot, etc. I do more research than any 3 people I personally know combined and am motivated beyond belief, but I keep constantly making changes.

Start getting deep into the "science" behind bodybuilding because that's what it is. A ascience. You're body is one big chemical reaction and you're trying to get it to react in your favor.

Buck-up, eat-up, educate yourself, lift hard, and watch yourself grow. (Oh yeah, don't forget to sleep! I've been getting like 6 hrs/night and it's hampered the hell out of my gains lately. I was throwing on the lbs until summer school started and I stopped sleeping :()

Good luck!

joey523006

Awards
damn u look grea that is the best body i have ever seen ............. o **** that is me

But thanks for all replys i decided to do a dbol cycle i just got it today in powder form and dont realy kno how much to take so i think im just gonna take some and see how i react and adjust from there i wanna do a 2 month cycle will that be long enough???? I was also trying to get sum test but my source was all out.

joey523006

Awards
is it at all possible to drink the test???
i dont wanna inject it so i was wondering if i could just mix it with grape juice like clen. My freind said it was fine but i just wanted to double check.

Thanks guys

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Bro are you serious! there is a reason no one has responded....you said you would wait like 8 more years and yet you have already tried M1t and are now doing a stand alone dbol...it is made to be stacked. Preferably with some test...try the longer acting esters like enan...or cyp....the only reason i say that is cause you already started. You are too young and far from educated to be using the DRUGs you are using. Your body...good luck.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Bro are you serious! there is a reason no one has responded....you said you would wait like 8 more years and yet you have already tried M1t and are now doing a stand alone dbol...it is made to be stacked. Preferably with some test...try the longer acting esters like enan...or cyp....the only reason i say that is cause you already started. You are too young and far from educated to be using the DRUGs you are using. Your body...good luck.
Come on, do you guys not know a troll when you see one?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hes already been banned. These are the kind of members we can do w/o on our board.

Status
Not open for further replies.