A Quick Peek

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    A Quick Peek


    here's a quick shot or two 6 weeks out from a show (won't name show) but just beginning to put the diet in overdrive and drop my cals. so from here on out is where the freaky changes happen for me, i will post more shots in about 2 weeks, just to let my anabolicminds bro's know im still live and kicking! I think weight is about 192 in these pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by b-boy; 06-16-2004 at 11:29 AM.

  2. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Answers
    0

    fuuuuuuck.

    Nice bro, real nice!
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Lookin solid as ever b-boy...

    See boys and girls? This is what 15+ years of training gets you....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       

  4. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Answers
    0

    Look good bro....what weight are you comin' in at??

    You look right on track for 6 weeks out, mind posting your diet??
  5. Board Supporter
    willieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    270
    Answers
    0

    I'm sorry, I don't see a boy anywhere in that photo....jeeze...
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    , mind posting your diet??
    LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Look good bro....what weight are you comin' in at??

    You look right on track for 6 weeks out, mind posting your diet??
    will probably come in somewhere between 180-183 but may try and dip to 175 to get in middleweight class, i would be a killer middleweight, but i don't think i can drop that much, so 182 might be pushing the low end for me. O and diet well thats an ancient chinese secret!!!!!! if i told you i would have to kill you..LOL
  8. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Answers
    0

    For 6 weeks out you look damn good, quick question how tall are you? And what bf% are you in those pics you look pretty low alread?
  9. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by b-boy
    will probably come in somewhere between 180-183 but may try and dip to 175 to get in middleweight class, i would be a killer middleweight, but i don't think i can drop that much, so 182 might be pushing the low end for me. O and diet well thats an ancient chinese secret!!!!!! if i told you i would have to kill you..LOL
    LOL....gotcha..
  10. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    For 6 weeks out you look damn good, quick question how tall are you? And what bf% are you in those pics you look pretty low alread?
    5ft5 and don't know bodyfat i just go by the mirror and drop accordingly.
  11. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0

    Mr. Coleman?

    Damn, brother! You done blew up on everybody!! I'm really gonna start whuppin' my ass in gear now.. We gotta hit up that pizza place again, brother..
  12. New Member
    Mike Oxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0

    Nice.
    Hey man, do you like, lift weights or something??
  13. New Member
    good_guye28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    fcking huge bro, im cutting right now and i would love to be where your at.............. dam !!!!!!!!!!
  14. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Oxlong
    Nice.
    Hey man, do you like, lift weights or something??
    LOL...
  15. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Mr. Coleman?

    Damn, brother! You done blew up on everybody!! I'm really gonna start whuppin' my ass in gear now.. We gotta hit up that pizza place again, brother..
    damn bro pizza would hit the spot right about now..lol we seriously need to meet up again...hint hint you could always make a little road trip this way say huh around mid july to see my show hint hint...
  16. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by b-boy
    damn bro pizza would hit the spot right about now..lol we seriously need to meet up again...hint hint you could always make a little road trip this way say huh around mid july to see my show hint hint...
    **hint-hint** Check your PM's.. **hint-hint**

  17. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    **hint-hint** Check your PM's.. **hint-hint**

    good talking to ya pete, just get a hold of me and i might hint hint have a little on the plane ticket.
  18. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,517
    Answers
    0

    Jeebus bro, lookin HUGE as usual. I'm rootin for ya.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  19. New Member
    nebmusclehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0

    looking real solid man. but um hint hint are you guys flirting?
  20. New Member
    regino007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0

    Damn bro.You are looking freaky!Good job.
  21. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Jeebus bro, lookin HUGE as usual. I'm rootin for ya.

    ManBeast
    ha whats up big guy!!! thanks
  22. Advanced Member
    SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    513
    Answers
    0

    As always B-boy, looking thick and solid. I'm currently 208lbs and look nothing like you . Like Pete said time to pick up the pace. I'm sure you'll place well at the show, good luck.
  23. Board Supporter
    DieTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    909
    Answers
    0

    Amazing!
  24. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,628
    Answers
    0

    alright b-boy, looking jacked as all hell man!! Glad to see you around this way.

    Do you know your waist/chest measurements, that's a crazy v-taper going on!
  25. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    alright b-boy, looking jacked as all hell man!! Glad to see you around this way.

    Do you know your waist/chest measurements, that's a crazy v-taper going on!
    common porkchop you know the rules i never take measurements! the mirror is the tell all, {maybe thats why i have a mirror in every room of my house..LOL}
  26. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,628
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by b-boy
    common porkchop you know the rules i never take measurements! the mirror is the tell all, {maybe thats why i have a mirror in every room of my house..LOL}
    LOL, yeah that's what I figured!

    Good luck with the show man
  27. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    new pics 4wks out coming next saturday! had a refeed yesterday (5000+ cals) and damn it was nice, but now its back to hell weeks, so hopefully i will drop a good amount of fat this week and post some good pics next saturday!
  28. Advanced Member
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Answers
    0

    holy **** man.....thats ripped.
  29. New Member
    PUMPIRON2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    Hey BRO YEA MAN! KEEP TRAINING GOOD LUCK!
  30. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0

    B-boy, you look huge man, great job. Now, I got something to shoot for in 12 years or so. What weight did you start out at when you when into pre-contest mode?
  31. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    B-boy, you look huge man, great job. Now, I got something to shoot for in 12 years or so. What weight did you start out at when you when into pre-contest mode?
    started out at 228
  32. New Member
    Mr.Striation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    B-boy if you dropped to middle-weight I would have to murder you, lol that just wouldnt be fair. As a middleweight and actually a pretty big middleweight you are alot bigger, how tall are you? If you could make middle I seriously think you would have a good chance at not only going to nationals but placing quite well. Good luck with your prep.
  33. New Member
    ohiochuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    pics


    Quote Originally Posted by b-boy
    here's a quick shot or two 6 weeks out from a show (won't name show) but just beginning to put the diet in overdrive and drop my cals. so from here on out is where the freaky changes happen for me, i will post more shots in about 2 weeks, just to let my anabolicminds bro's know im still live and kicking! I think weight is about 192 in these pics.
    LOOKING HUGE FOR 192LBS THERE DAM
  34. New Member
    RunDMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0

    Jeez bro you look freaking awesome. I am almost your exact same size (5'6, 192) and look like complete **** compared to you. Thanks for the motivation though!
  35. New Member
    Big AJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    The "FREAK" has entered the room...Keep up the good work bro.
  36. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    caveman classis 2004


    well bro's here the results!

    I won the open light-heavyweight class, and man this was a tight ass class, there were some freaks in this class! there was one bro, that i swear i don't know how he made the weight cause he looked like a heavyweight with veins running all over his chest and shoulders and all thru his abs (FREAK!) but size, shape, and symmetry bro's, and i guess i had the best of the three requirements.

    anyways I then went on to take the overall show and won the freakin 40lb hand crafted wooden caveman club and the overall trophy that will barely fit in my living room, its about 6 inches from my ceiling, i had to take the damn trophy apart to fit it in the back of my blazer with both the back seat folded down, **** it was a big ass trophie! so anyways just letting you bro's know that all the hard work def. payed off this time!
  37. New Member
    Mr.Striation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    Nice job, you deserved it. Any pics from the show?
  38. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0

    Damn!
  39. New Member
    b-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Striation
    Nice job, you deserved it. Any pics from the show?
    will have to get them scanned!
  40. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Answers
    0

    Congratulations man...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A quick look at "Bromo"
    By bigpetefox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2003, 01:34 AM
  2. Cap-m-Quick
    By hemotep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:57 AM
  3. Sneak Peek at the 2005 Ford Mustang
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:27 PM
  4. Quick Suggestion- Please read!
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 12:00 AM
  5. how quick can lethargy set in...
    By Judo Tom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in