32 year old male-any way I can get "ripped" by end of summer?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pittguy578 View Post
    It really sucks-every other male in my family was large and gained muscle with no problems..My dad was 6'2 240 in high school..starting defensive on high school football team that won back to back State Championships (PA) His brother was the same size..my uncle and my grandfather and my mom's size were over 6'2..and athletic.. (uncle was a small college QB) Somehow I got ripped off when it comes to muscle building genetics..but I did get brains..not sure where that came from .
    Hmmmm... do you look like your dad at all? Was he away alot for work or in the military before you were born?

3. Quote Originally Posted by pittguy578 View Post
    Ok guys-I am going to take your advice. I am going to order some Testo Pro tomorrow...and going to buy nothing but whole milk/butter. Whole milk protein shakes and butter toast is the only thing I know that will enable me to add more calories to my diet other than eating crisco. I will continue with my weight loss stack or at least part of it.
    Maybe I didn't gain before because I didn't have enough fat in my diet?
    your not thinking it through-by buying those products you are also buying saturated fat which is unhealthly (BLOCKED ARTERIES ETC!)Looking st the pic in the OP i would certainly do a weights programme thats going to add mass , concentrating on large muscle groups chest back legs and do a routins of say 5 x5.Judging by the supplements youve bought, youre expecting them to do the work and really its down to you.
    Theres plenty of advice on this thread for you , but personally if i was in your shoes , id start from the begiining and seek out a novices training routine , diet and supplement programme (google) If your trying to impress the girls on the beach this summer, i think theyd rather see a guy who has some muscle on him even though it may be hidden by a small layer of fat.

4. he isn't real bro...troll!!!

5. I used TestoPro and drank two protein shakes a day..Gained some mass and lost the flab on my stomach. My new camera should be here this week. I will take some pics.

6. Get back to basics and stop hoping for easy results. If it was easy and quick everyone would be doing it. Find a partner, who has some base knowledge, to lift with. You need to eat and keep eating and lift right. You need base muscles before you worry about size. You need good form when lifting to get base muscle. Once you get a good base you will be able to do what you want.

Chill out and work hard or you will be really disappointed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Axcite "nice guy to alpha male" guide
    By spiro in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 01:27 AM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. Steroids along with "male enhancement" product?
    By Insidious1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM
  4. WordzWorf'z "Get Ripped Like A Cheap Pair Of Pants" Log...
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 01:46 AM