bmp pics

ohiochuck

Awards
people when putting pics here please make sure there jpegs. bmp pics take to long to download and if you can change the jpegs to be smaller to post them. thxs ohiochuck

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
is that you ohiochuck or is that some one else?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
well based on the fact ohiochuck's Age says 43, I'd think not

he looks like he has an unusually small head...even for a deez BBer

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that dudes arms are insanely out of proportion to the rest of his body, which is good though.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bahahahhahhaa I know it is mean but all I can think of when I See that 2nd pic is the small head alien off of Men in Black.

ohiochuck

Awards
lol no its not me, i wish i had guns like that, btw he a shorty to only 5'6 tall and this is a offseason pic at 230lbs of this guy.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I had never seen a guy with 20" arms & a 15" neck before today. Nice arm size, but he's got a little cutting to do.

jason112233

Banned
Awards
bahahahhahhaa I know it is mean but all I can think of when I See that 2nd pic is the small head alien off of Men in Black.
Thats nothing to be laughing at look at your picture. aha to much hgh

ohiochuck

Awards
yea he does have a little head and neck next to them guns, lol but he a shorty to 5'6 230lbs offseason

jason112233

Banned
Awards
maybe he took steroids alittle too soon or something...

ohiochuck

Awards
well hell look @ lee preist, he unreal w/ guns like that for his height, btw i founds some pics of him iv never seen before

jason112233

Banned
Awards
damn

holy fvck how old is he in that middle picture?

TravTriggz

Awards
what the hell does a person wit arms like that CURL...

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
It's not synthol, it's morphed.

The first guys arms are big, but really soft, they wouldn't even be 18inches if he was in shape, firget the tape measure.

The mirror is all that matters

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That's freaky. Either he's got a mutated gene or his arms are loaded with oil, or maybe both!