Bikini shoot in 4 weeks. Yikes!

Bella86

Awards
The first pic (out of the 3) I just took, I'm currently 5'7" 134 lbs. In the 2nd two pics I was 127, they're from a few months ago. I know I'm not some ripped badass lol but I do take working out and diet seriously. I'm usually a diet champ but the second I have some type of pressure to lose weight (such as this photo shoot) I stress and overeat. SOOO I was wondering if anyone had any advice/appetite suppressant suggestions? My goal is to drop 10 lbs in 4 weeks, putting me at 124. I heard Lean EFX would put my over-eating in serious check so I might give that a shot... Thanks for reading, hope to get suggestions. :)

Attachments

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Not sure of your take on an EC (Ephedra/Caffeine) stack.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. I'm sure you know all the things about using fiber to help keep you full and the copious amounts of water up until the last couple days to help dry you out. Chromium may be able to help if you get sugar cravings or a sweet tooth.

I'm sure you can get back to pics 2 & 3 in no time flat. Heck, if anything you know what it takes to get there this time and it should be that much easier.

Bella86

Awards
thanks for the feedback!:) I didn't think anywhere sold ephedra? is it kinda dangerous? I'll check out Recrete too..

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I just feel like this girl is going to get swarmed by testosterone raging dudes.

Good luck on your goals

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback!:) I didn't think anywhere sold ephedra? is it kinda dangerous?
Ephedra is still sold, it just can't be sold as a dietary supplement. Ephedra is currently sold in OTC bronchiodialators like Primatene and Bronkaid. That plus a little caffeine and some baby aspirin and you've got yourself an effective, low cost, weight management solution.

Bella86

Awards
does the EC stack just give you tons of energy or does it suppress appetite?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
When you make your choices, be sure to do your research, theres plenty of info here at am.com and google is your friend, really do a little reading before you embark on trying something new and be aware that eca stack can/may cause jitters, insomnia, elevated blood pressure and possible headaches and withdrawal symptoms upon cessation. Just for the record.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I just feel like this girl is going to get swarmed by testosterone raging dudes.
well thats why i checked the thread out...

and i got to see a fine looking lady in undies....which = success!

:food:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
well thats why i checked the thread out...

and i got to see a fine looking lady in undies....which = success!

:food:
Haha i can definitely tell she knows what shes doing, and busts her ass in the process. She should probably be giving us guys some diet advice lol :lol:

350zman

Awards
alright i know this is gonna sound crazy and im gonna get bashed for it but i guarentee it will work. take some x go to a club and party, make sure to drink alot of water. I can guarentee you that if you do this 2 days straight you will lose at least 5lbs. probably more. I kno this from experience.

Bella86

Awards
I've been on asthma meds most of my life (currently only taking inhaler when I need it), so I'm not sure if the EC stack would be safe..?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I've been on asthma meds most of my life (currently only taking inhaler when I need it), so I'm not sure if the EC stack would be safe..?
The ephedrine is in an asthma "medicine" so if anything it will make it easier for you to breath, although the inhaler should be used when emergencies arise.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
jherman08 is correct thou,you will be able to breath better in turn will let you push it harder on your cardio.I also have asthma and i use eca.It helps a lot with cardio as i do no less then 90 mins every day while i am cutting. But if you are worried about just don't take anything and if you feel you are getting hungry just start chugging some water down.I know it is hard but by the look of your pics you seem like someone who works out and has a good diet.Just hit the treadmill hard or go on a nice long jog everyday and you should drop the weight.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you desire to loose any more weight? At 5'7" 125lbs your upper body has very little size to loose before you will look too skinny. You are at an ideal weight.

The use of ephedrine will only increase any disproportion in upper to lower mass proportions as it is a beta agonist which means it will very likely leave any fat in your lower body (stubborn area for women) just as is and further reduce the size of your upper.

Personally I would advise you to lift weights and not thin out any more than you already are. The increased mtabolism from resistance training will allow you to shead additional body fat without much effort, and add a fullness to your physique that will flatter your already wonderful shape...and by all means stay away from ephedrine.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you desire to loose any more weight? At 5'7" 125lbs your upper body has very little size to loose before you will look too skinny. You are at an ideal weight.

The use of ephedrine will only increase any disproportion in upper to lower mass proportions as it is a beta agonist which means it will very likely leave any fat in your lower body (stubborn area for women) just as is and further reduce the size of your upper.

Personally I would advise you to lift weights and not thin out any more than you already are. The increased mtabolism from resistance training will allow you to shead additional body fat without much effort, and add a fullness to your physique that will flatter your already wonder shape...and by all means stay away from ephedrine.
THIS...

And...

Eat a cheeseburger.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

Personally I would advise you to lift weights and not thin out any more than you already are. The increased mtabolism from resistance training will allow you to shead additional body fat without much effort, and add a fullness to your physique that will flatter your already wonder shape...and by all means stay away from ephedrine.
By no means am i going against your advice, but she has very little time if i understand correctly. 4 weeks of resistance training may not be enough time to "naturally" become satisfied with her body. The only reason i suggest a little ephedrine is because it is career related from what i understand. If other girls are stacking clen and ephedrine, she will be at a disadvantage and when it comes to that kind of industry im sure the ones with the "diet coach" pushing clen and ephedrine at 4x doses come out on top in the short run. Is there a product you do recommend that might give her a push? I'm sure shed like some product examples.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By no means am i going against your advice, but she has very little time if i understand correctly. 4 weeks of resistance training may not be enough time to "naturally" become satisfied with her body. The only reason i suggest a little ephedrine is because it is career related from what i understand. If other girls are stacking clen and ephedrine, she will be at a disadvantage and when it comes to that kind of industry im sure the ones with the "diet coach" pushing clen and ephedrine at 4x doses come out on top in the short run. Is there a product you do recommend that might give her a push? I'm sure shed like some product examples.
Whatever the other girls use or don't use is of no matter to her physique.

I cannot understand what ephedrine and career related is pertaining to.

The use of ephedrine will do as I stated. Not to mention the decreased appetite will only further that condition.

If she is looking for the "emaciated-skinny-fat-look" then she will achieve it with those tactics.

If I would recommend anything it would be a Yohimbine containing prodcut. I think Leviathan is an example...at least that is what comes to mind.

EDIT: Leviathan Reloaded is BUY 1, GET 1 FREE!!!

...or like product.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, a girl!

125lbs looks good on you. Keep us updated with pics ;)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I cannot understand what ephedrine and career related is pertaining to.
When it comes to careers people do what it takes to succeed. If you want to be a pro body builder I guarantee most started steroids around 17. And if you have a reputable "trainer" and are serious about becoming pro the trainer isnt going to persuade him away from steroids because hes only 17.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll co-sign to Oxyelite or Recreate. I don't think EC is necessary at this point.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OEP + Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme

Burn the house down. And listen to David, he knows what he's talking about.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'll co-sign to Oxyelite or Recreate. I don't think EC is necessary at this point.
nice suggestion

OEP + Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme

Burn the house down. And listen to David, he knows what he's talking about.
EC isnt good but stacking 3 of the "most potent" diet pills are? Im confused...

Bella86

Awards
Just signed on, thanks for all of the suggestions! I am lifting weigts, I agree that 124 is pretty skinny but that's what they want. I'd be happy even just losing 7lbs and being back to where I was in the 2nd two pics (127), I do think the resistance training will really help me out, I just wanted a little "boost" for this deadline. It's silly but for some reason the pressure really does get to me. Plus I'm staying at my parents right now which doesnt help (diet wise)... I just gotta get back into the right mindset.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it comes to careers people do what it takes to succeed. If you want to be a pro body builder I guarantee most started steroids around 17. And if you have a reputable "trainer" and are serious about becoming pro the trainer isnt going to persuade him away from steroids because hes only 17.
EC isnt good but stacking 3 of the "most potent" diet pills are? Im confused...
But what you are not getting is that in this case ephedrine is NOT the way to succeed.

Ephedrine is a beta agonist that when used in this manner will actually cause her body to retain body fat where a woman wants to lose it most by causing her alpha receptors to become resistant.

In laymen terms - alpha adipose receptors are primarily/dominant in the hips, ass and thighs of woman (and some men) and become resistant by a negative feedback mechanism promoted by the use of beta receptor agonists like ephedrine.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/74689-advanced-fat-loss.html

Below is a quote (editted) from an article I was reading that best discribes what I wanted to discuss.

"Ephedrine stimulates all three beta-receptors. Beta-1 sends fat-mobilisation signals to the fat-cells. Beta-2 and 3 signal the mitochondria to use more fatty acids to produce heat. With this beta-team responding to ephedrine, fat gets burnt.

However, the alpha receptor is not ephedrine-cooperative. As nutrionist-cum-bodybuilder Dan Duchane says, "You'd think ephedrine would mobilise lower-body fat, but in real life, things just don't work out so neatly.'' The problem: lower-body fat has nine times alphas as compared to betas. That's why, the hips and thighs remain plump, grudgingly conceding just a few millimetres. In fact, consuming ephedrine has a reverse effect on the alpha receptors. When the hormones stimulate the alpha, it digs its heels in. Result: the fat cells block the fatty-acid mobilisation out of the cells. Simultaneously, noradrenaline generation from the nerve-endings reduces and this lowers body temperature.

Can this picture get worse? Yes. An ultra low-calorie diet increases the number of alpha receptors and reduces noradrenaline levels. To stem the alpha receptors' stubborn response, an alpha-blocker called yohimbine is given. So, in effect, the person who wants instant weight-loss ends up taking ephedrine, an agonist (stimulator) and yohimbine, an antagonist (blocker)!"
The take home message is that supplementation with ephedrine is not adviseable in this situation when there are a plethora of more effcient and effective means of achieving her goals.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm supporting the Oxyelite and Recreate suggestion.

Side note, you look better at 134 imo. But if that's what they want (124lbs), give it to em'. Good luck:)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only advice I have is find another career... If that's too 'big' then my vision needs to be checked. You're at a very healthy and attractive weight but to each their own, I guess. Quick weight loss without a muscle sparing agent in that short time will most likely yeild more poundage loss of muscle than fat, imho.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
However, if curbing your appetite is something you're looking for, i've had success with Oxypro and Black Cat. You can also throw down a zero carb energy drink every now and again if you're just wanting to fight random cravings that won't go away.

STPlover

STPlover

Awards
You look better at your current weight, then you did at 127.

I dont see where theres 10 lbs to lose unless its muscle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of all the suggestions given thus far, I would co-opt on only one: ReCreate. The reason being that all the other suggestions - including the other product my company makes, Oxy Elite Pro - contain potent andrenergic agonists that may pose significant contraindications with your current prescription bronchodilator.

The recreational use of an adrenergic agonist in conjunction with a prescription bronchodilator - in particular, one that binds as tightly to all three adrenergic receptor subtypes as ephedrine - is not advised. Chronic administration of sympathomimetics for the purpose of bronchodilation already comes associated with its own side effects - namely, downregulation of the beta-adrenergic receptor subtype in particular, leading to insensitivity to parasympathetic/sympathomimetic activation - but the recreational addition of a potent stimulant could by all means potentiate these negative effects.

The minute this woman related she takes a prescription bronchodilator, everybody should have taken a step back before suggesting ephedrine: would you, in turn, suggest that an individual on medication for hypothyroidism recreationally supplement with synthetic triiodothyronine (T3) as means to lose fat? I would certainly hope not.

Bella, if you require either dietary or supplement assistance, please let me know. I would be more than willing to construct a supplement program for you that preferably does not involve the use of nervous system-stimulation (even a product as mild as ReCreate), and focuses instead on both local and systemic means to push your body in state of preferred oxidative (fat burning - i.e., beta-oxidation) as opposed to glycolytic (glucose - i.e., carbohydrates) energy use during your workouts.

Out of all the suggestions given thus far, I would co-opt on only one: ReCreate. The reason being that all the other suggestions - including the other product my company makes, Oxy Elite Pro - contain potent andrenergic agonists that may pose significant contraindications with your current prescription bronchodilator.

The recreational use of an adrenergic agonist in conjunction with a prescription bronchodilator - in particular, one that binds as tightly to all three adrenergic receptor subtypes as ephedrine - is not advised. Chronic administration of sympathomimetics for the purpose of bronchodilation already comes associated with its own side effects - namely, downregulation of the beta-adrenergic receptor subtype in particular, leading to insensitivity to parasympathetic/sympathomimetic activation - but the recreational addition of a potent stimulant could by all means potentiate these negative effects.

The minute this woman related she takes a prescription bronchodilator, everybody should have taken a step back before suggesting ephedrine: would you, in turn, suggest that an individual on medication for hypothyroidism recreationally supplement with synthetic triiodothyronine (T3) as means to lose fat? I would certainly hope not.

Bella, if you require either dietary or supplement assistance, please let me know. I would be more than willing to construct a supplement program for you that preferably does not involve the use of nervous system-stimulation (even a product as mild as ReCreate), and focuses instead on both local and systemic means to push your body in state of preferred oxidative (fat burning - i.e., beta-oxidation) as opposed to glycolytic (glucose - i.e., carbohydrates) energy use during your workouts.
My Man!

This is why we shine at USP!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I look at people taking bronchodilators same way as someone saying they have allergies and take clariton and benedryl... My fault on that one. Think i've met 100 people with asthma and only seen one attack. Listen to Mullet since he used a lot of words I can't pronounce much less decipher.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright i know this is gonna sound crazy and im gonna get bashed for it but i guarentee it will work. take some x go to a club and party, make sure to drink alot of water. I can guarentee you that if you do this 2 days straight you will lose at least 5lbs. probably more. I kno this from experience.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL how did this not get quoted yet did you guys miss this! Wtffffffff lol the funniest part is he's serious!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That burger pic is doing collateral damage here Adams :squint:

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard this before. Are you saying the beta agonist pathway is somehow selective to certain adipose tissue? Care to explain further and/or give me a reference?

EDIT - woops, read the rest of the thread and this was answered.

Last edited: