Back in the gym
- 05-24-2010, 10:38 PM
- 05-24-2010, 10:41 PM
- 05-24-2010, 10:59 PM
05-24-2010, 11:02 PM
You got big arms for the height and weight you are. I would say around 10 percent.
05-24-2010, 11:21 PM
05-24-2010, 11:31 PM
your arms look huge for 156lbs. could be cause your waist is so small though. small waist = bigger looking arms.
05-24-2010, 11:42 PM
05-25-2010, 10:27 AM
gotta agree with 10-11% either way perfect level to start a bulk!
05-25-2010, 11:00 AM
05-25-2010, 11:22 AM
9-12, I would start a long clean bulk and hit those legs like you're trying to break em. Lookin good for 156 for sure.
**** Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
05-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Very strange. I am 6'1 180 and I look VERY similar to you despite being 25lbs heavier.
05-26-2010, 01:48 AM
05-26-2010, 10:00 AM
i would go to your gym if u go to one and get it tested. i got mine and i thought i was around 12 and they did a 6 point skin fold test and i was 7. its hard to see in pics cause i may hold your fat in places pictures do not show. i hold mine in my stomach so i thought i was more
05-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DOMOkun in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
- By sanchezgreg18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:39 AM
- By JayRock in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2011, 12:33 AM
- By kprimm in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2009, 05:14 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2006, 05:04 AM