How to stop stretchmarks??
- 04-18-2010, 11:50 PM
- 04-19-2010, 06:31 AM
Have a look at Flawless and Java lather soap by RPN. Their both supposed to be pretty good at reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
- 04-19-2010, 12:27 PM
You can buy the lotion that pregnant women use to prevent strectch marks. I've used it before, and it seemed to work. There's nothing that really prevents them though. Also, just make sure you drink loads of water. The more water you drink, the more elastic your skin will get.
04-21-2010, 11:35 AM
I"m getting them pretty badly on my biceps. It's not noticeable right away, but you can see them. When I work out they turn a shade of pink, then normally, they go to white. I got them years ago when I worked out, all I did was arms (younger kid mentality). Now that I'm hitting it hard again, I'm afraid they are going to get BAD.
I'll post a pic when I can.
04-25-2010, 07:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By OpKang101 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 61Last Post: 10-13-2008, 11:59 AM
- By Urban Monk in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:20 PM
- By Atheloop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-22-2008, 03:36 AM
- By PhilABowl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-23-2007, 05:35 PM
- By iwinulose2981 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2005, 07:05 PM