4 weeks cutting progress

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It helps to stay in ketosis for 2 weeks at the beginning in order to really get your body in the mode of burning fat. I don't know how that fits with your cutting time line.

And some hardcore people just stay in ketosis for a long time and not do a carb up.

2. so my time frame starts from the moment i get into ketosis? or when i start my low carb..

i was really hoping to be able to carb up this next weekend.. HUGE family deal at my parents' house in TN.. havent' seen everyone since august and i was wantin to eat carbs.. that would have been around 10 days from my first low carb day so i thought it was timed well.. should i definitely not do that?
    •   

3. That should be fine. 2 weeks from elimination of carbs. Since you aren't in competition mode, have a ball at the get together. Now if you are like me, about 400 g 0f carbs and I start to get a headache and feel like crap. Usually I eat junk anyway and too much sweets. Some guys try to pound 1000-1200g of carbs over a day and a half, but that didn't work out toowell for me.

4. fxking awesome progress bro!

5. Nice work! I hope I look anywhere near that shredded after my cutting session. I am not happy with my size so I will be carb cycling. I am also taking something to control my insulin and absorption which should help. It will also throw me into ketosis much faster.
    •   

6. What is it

7. your back looks 5x better with your smaller waist, impressive.

8. well.. i thought i'd cut for one more week.. but i'm starting mdrol in 2 weeks and i want to allow a 2 week transition so my body doesn't flip out from being on keto

both pics are were taken in the morning, so zero pump... the "after" pic is completely carb depleted so i'm flat as hell. not as much of a change as i wanted but i think it went decent

remember this is 8 weeks of cutting
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. Good work!

10. thought it would be neat to see me at 200lbs

i bulked to 200 and then cut to 180. then i bulked to 188 and cut to 174
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. Great progress.

12. seeing them cuts! great job bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Var Cutting Progress Pics
    By KBD in forum Anabolics