Views: 771
Size:  37.8 KB

Name:  DSC02484.JPG
Views: 790
Size:  37.0 KB

Im 22, 5'8 75kgs and my Sum of 7 skinfolds is 40.5mm
    my diet looks like this

breakfast
    Natural yogurt and cup of mixed berries, coffee + 2 slices mixed grain bread

lunch
    tin of baked beans (salt reduced) with 220g tin of tuna + 2 slices mixed grain bread

dinner
    Fish fillet with microwave serve of mixed vegetables + 1 cup cooked Basmati rice or brown rice. I add chilli sauce for flavour

most days ar the same I change the meat of the main meal and may add a cup of ice cream 2 - 3 days a week

I have a protein shake before and after a work out and one before bed. I take creatine before i work out, and l-glutamine after.

my training at the moment is GVT. im getting good results espicially in my lats. I do 4 days on 1 day off. I also do one or 2 crossfit workouts a week.

any comments or advise will be greatly appreciated

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.68%

You need to get more meals in throughout the day, try 1.5-2.5 hours before each meal(smaller meals). Also you have very little protein in your breakfast. I added up roughly 120 grams of protein without your protein shakes. You should be able to get much more than that from natural foods EASILY. Add some chicken and beef in there, maybe switch out the yogurt for greek yogurt(more protein, less carbs and sugar).
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%

An easy way to add more protein to your diet is to add some whey protein to each meal.

Say you eat some chicken and pasta for a meal. Add a scoop of whey protein and you have an extra 100 or so calories and 25g of protein.

You don't have to do this with every meal. I'd do it for breakfast and then an evening meal or something. Extra 50g protein right there. For breakfast, eggs are your friend.

An easy way to cram in extra nutrition is to make weight gainer shakes. Just get an electronic coffee grinder so you can grind up oatmeal into a powder. Based on your needs, just milk (skim or low fat), whole oats (oatmeal) and whey protein powder. If you want to add some fat to it, just eat a spoonful of natty PB because it's much easier than trying to blend it in with the shake. Anyway, you can make some pretty good shakes with those ingredients. Cheap and effective. Often times for breakfast I'll make a shake that contains 1-1.5 scoops of oats, 1-2 scoops of whey and some milk.

Also, for breakfast you could just eat some eggs, 1 hefty slice of whole wheat toast, glass of milk and maybe a banana. Easy.

As far as your physique goes, just concentrate on gaining more mass. Make sure you're lifting heavy with good technique. The way you're built, you can have a good physique if you work towards it, you just need more mass so you'll look more muscular. Also, during your workouts or even at home, practice posing. Not only is this a form of isometric exercise, which can benefit your bodybuilding routine, but it'll make you look better in pictures, if you care. I'm not saying you didn't take good pictures, but the more you practice posing, the better you'll be able to show off what you have. I say this with absolutely no intention of ever competing.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

thanks so far for the responses. Ill start increasing my protein today, and increase my breakfast tommorrow morning. The only things I cant eat are advocados and banannas they give me cramps any thing I can replace the bananna with?

Im sure I saw a posing tutorial some where aswell so Ill check into that.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

do you have gyno? bro, when i wake up, first thing i do is make a mean protein shake. i use 2 scoops of whey, milk, oatmeal oats, banana, eggs, plain yogurt, various fruits and ice. around 1000k. then i wait about 30 min then eat breakfast
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

pretty lean for not being an ecto - those aren't ecto calves. keep it up
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Ive been thinking about the gyno thing for a while now. Not to sure if it is gyno or if its just flab. Its been there ever since i was a little fatty at school.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.42%

You have a solid foundation. Just jump in the water. Dont think. Do it.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

Looking good bro. Make sure your getting plenty of protein, 1-1.5gm per pound of body weight. I really don't see any gyno issue there. Keep up the good work.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

thanks everyone for the positive words! Ive upped my protein at lunch and breakfast as suggested and am feeling much better for it already!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:41 AM
  3. Rate my pct
    By greekgeorge in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:06 PM
  4. Rate my Supps please!!!