My 3 year journey...

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
The first pic was when i was about 7 months out of Basic Training early 2006, weighed about 145 in my uniform. The second was sometime in the early spring of 2007, about 160lbs. The third pic was New Years eve 2008, weighed about 175lb. The fourth was September of 08 around 185. And the last couple were pretty recent a couple months back, weighing around 210-215 in those shots, currently sittin just under 220 as of this morning.

Attachments

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
So far ive packed on around 75lbs in the past 3 years, hoping to add at least 15-20 more

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Sounds kinda like me. I've added 50 since basic back in summer of 2006

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I WOULD LOVE TO GET THAT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
All natural up until about 185, then a couple of PH cycles to get to 205, and the last 15lbs have been natural

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
All natural up until about 185, then a couple of PH cycles to get to 205, and the last 15lbs have been natural
Not even creatine? Did you use to feel like you couldnt get big, thats how i feel. Either way nice work! How old are you by the way?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
im sure he's used creatine, which is comparable to other staples such as fish oil

PH's are a whole different story

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Yeah creatine off and on, normal supports supps, i.e. joint supps, fish oil, protein etc.

Didnt think i would ever get big for the longest time, ill be 24 this Tuesday. I just kept eating and eating, and finally started to grow.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
that's some great progress...great you have the progression in the pics..lookin thick man. keep up the great work

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
I do a 2 on 1 off spit right now, keepin the weights pretty heavy and rep ranges between 8-12.

Day 1 Back
Day 2 Chest
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 Legs
Day 5 Shoulders
Day 6 Rest
Day 7 Arms
Day 8 Back
Day 9 Rest
and it keeps going on like that.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Do you do anything on the rest days(abs, cardio) or keep it strictly resting?

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Pretty much just rest, sometimes my physical therapy (sprained shoulders, strained trap, and rehabbing a torn quad) days fall on rest days but they have little impact, replenish my body w/ moderate to high carb, high protein meals. typically in the range of 3500-4200 calories, supplements ~10g of glutamine, 10g of creatine

I

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Dam you're huge bro nice work. Thats incredible, even for using ph's, I don't think ph's are even THAT useful since in many cases gains are lost. But 3500-4200 cals doesn't even seem like that much for your weight. I'm eating around 3700 and I'm only 183 and slowly gaining.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
im on a maintenance point right now, although i tend to make gains w/ very little caloric increase, since i have some injuries that are somewhat limiting me not to mention i work 12hr shifts, but my diet is extremely clean, no cheating anywhere in it right now, very lean and very spread out

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
those cals seem right...
most people don't need humungous amounts of cals to bulk, unless they are hardgainers...and judging by his pictures, he is not.
i can lean bulk on 2700-2900

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
those cals seem right...
most people don't need humungous amounts of cals to bulk, unless they are hardgainers...and judging by his pictures, he is not.
i can lean bulk on 2700-2900
He used to be or he used to just not eat. But god he's huge now lol

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I can't Edit oN my iPhone, what creatine do you take?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
creatine with fenugreek extract..thats dope

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Dam you're huge bro nice work. Thats incredible, even for using ph's, I don't think ph's are even THAT useful since in many cases gains are lost. But 3500-4200 cals doesn't even seem like that much for your weight. I'm eating around 3700 and I'm only 183 and slowly gaining.
Here is an example from my food journal last week (i labeled some of the supplement brands i take):

31Dec

Meal 1: 12 egg whites, 1 whole wheat bagel, 2 slices of baked ham, 10oz of
fat free milk
Meal 2: 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
Meal 2: 2 scoops EAS 100% Whey, 1/3 cup whole almonds, 1/2 cup
cranberries
Meal 3: 4 oz chicken breast, 4 oz 97% lean ground beef mixed w/ 1 cup
jasmine rice
Meal 4: cesar salad w/ spinach leaves, olive oil/ balsamic vinegar, 1 serving
Iso Max Exteme Gainer
Meal 5: (Post workout) 2 scoops EAS 100% Whey, 10g glutamine, 5g
Universal Storm, 1/2 cup jasmine rice
Meal 6: 8oz chicken breast, 1 baked sweet potato w/ cinnamon, 1/2
cranberry/ strawberry mix
Meal 7: 6-8oz lean sirloin (cooked rare), 1 cup of rice
Meal 8: (Snack) 1/2 cup whole almonds, 1/4 cup walnut halves, 1/2 cup
cranberries
Meal 9: 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 2 servings whole grain couscous, 1
serving mixed veggies.

All meats were prepared using 1tbs olive oil, 1tsp lemon juice, 1tsp balsamic vinegar, 1 clove (chopped garlic), fresh ground pepper and sea salt, and basil measured to taste.

Supplements not included were Animal Pak, 10g fish oil, 600mg milk thistle (not on a cycle), RPM and Drive, Purple Wrath, typically Animal Flex but currently out of stock.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
The diet varies day to day pending on how my body feels. Thank god my wife helps me w/ all of the cooking and kitchen cleaning!!

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
I dont have an official review/log, but it is by FAR my favorite creatine, 80 servings, and only like $30, you cant go wrong in my opinion. I have been taking it for 2 years now, and it has worked wonders. My skin starts feeling tighter after using it for 2-3 weeks.

H

hog928

Awards
  • Established
wow if i ate like that i would be throwing up all day. So good for you man great gains

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Why would you be throwing up?

That is a basic bodybuilding diet.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
wow if i ate like that i would be throwing up all day. So good for you man great gains
Trust me the more you eat the more your metabolism starts to ramp up, and after each meal youre hungry 30 mins later.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Trust me the more you eat the more your metabolism starts to ramp up, and after each meal youre hungry 30 mins later.
I wish I was hungry more often!!! Everytime I eat I just.. Eat, not even hungry. It sucks ass, I hate eating now because nothing tastes as good when your not hugry :(

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
respect!

M

matt352

Awards
  • Established
The diet varies day to day pending on how my body feels. Thank god my wife helps me w/ all of the cooking and kitchen cleaning!!
amen to that...if it wasnt for my girlfriend cooking, I would still be 130lbs haha

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Im jealous as ****, my girl been with her over 2 years, haven't had a home cooked meal ever...hardly even brings me a cheeseburger.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont have an official review/log, but it is by FAR my favorite creatine, 80 servings, and only like $30, you cant go wrong in my opinion. I have been taking it for 2 years now, and it has worked wonders. My skin starts feeling tighter after using it for 2-3 weeks.
That is a solid review, may have to consider Storm in the future. Thanks for the details on your progress, can't believe you got to where you are in that short a time, very impressive.

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol @ someone asking "75lbs in 3years...natural"? lol not a clue...

Great progress bro....you've come a long way in such a short time!

With your bodyweight and upperbody size your either 1. Pretty short with decent/good wheels or 2. Have no wheels at all

Hit dem legs kid

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
With your bodyweight and upperbody size your either 1. Pretty short with decent/good wheels or 2. Have no wheels at all

Hit dem legs kid
id say my legs are pretty solid, considering i squat 500x12

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
Great job dude! I'm impressed by your back double bi shot very nice. Always work on them lats. Have you ever thought about using real gear at all? Your diet also looks pretty good and it shows.

H

hog928

Awards
  • Established
Hey man great work. What kind of arm workout you got going, cause its working for ya

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Great job dude! I'm impressed by your back double bi shot very nice. Always work on them lats. Have you ever thought about using real gear at all? Your diet also looks pretty good and it shows.
i was planning on running a cycle this summer, that was until i found out my wife and i are having a baby, so i decided to save the $$$ until i can see what kind of money i will be shelling out for diapers and everything. Plus i have hella PH stocked up.

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
id say my legs are pretty solid, considering i squat 500x12
Id love to see a vid of that one! Not buying into it unless your doing 1/8th reps. 5plates+ a side for 12reps. Quite the feat for someone of your stature!

Not trying to knock ya at all...just putting in my 2cents.

Post a pic of ya wheels!

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
First off I have absolutely zero obligation to post a video nor do I have the time. Second, I really do not give a damn whether or not you believe me, I am not going to sit here and have an argument just because you doubt me, I really could care less what someone over the net thinks.
My stature? Dude at least I have the balls to post a pic my progress. For someone who has been a member here for a little over a month you certainly run your mouth.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
for the record I don't doubt you can squat that.

I was squatting 405 for a couple of reps at the tail end of my bulk, and that was without ph's.

There's no doubt you could squat 500 for reps.

Just to back you up bro