140 to 155 to 175 SOLID

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
ok so i started when i was 18 at about 140 and yea i know every gets all pissy on this fourm about young guys but whatever i have done my research and homework (also dad was all state and mom runs 26.2's). i have never used any sort of anabolic until now, im about to start a cycle of "RAW" (the new 5-deca-zol) and tren hopeing to go from 160 (which is what im at now) to a solid 175 and strong enough to push a house over lol (oh and im aBOUT TO TURN 21 NOW. i will post my review and update it in a different section obviously

- the pics go at 140 to 155 and i will post 175 when i get there

Attachments

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nj, time to pack some mass on :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're pretty light for your height, but I guess you BF is low.

Why did you chose those particular PHs? You look like a good candidate for Superdrol if anything.

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
i choose those because i want more stength so thats where i brought in the tren and i want a good 10 pounds of size so thats where the raw came in. but you know i could be way wrong by going this route. i would love to do a cycle with some superdrol but im having a hard time finding it. it seeming like everytime im about to put a order in, it gets sold out or takin off :(

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend SD as your first PH to run. I wouldn't even recommend Tren as a starter. Do you have access to SERMS?

rush808

rush808

Awards
Nice pics.
yea SD shouldn't b ur 1st, maybe Hdrol, or TheOne?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can probably get to 175-185 naturally and keep that ripped look. Lock in the diet and as long as your training is good you should be good to go. It's a marathon when it comes to muscle..not a race. Good job so far!

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
damn bro! looking ****ing shredded!

I really wouldn't run tren for a first cycle, it is an entirely different animal than the methyls like Hdrol, Mdrol, phera, etc. Also, i can't caution against stacking your first time more. That is a very bad idea. If/when you get side effects you will have no idea which compound caused them and consequently you will have no way to know how to address them. keep it simple your first time through man, you have a whole life to try everything else :)

I would stick to epi or Hdrol for a first cycle, maybe pheraplex for 4 weeks at 10-20mg if you're feeling ballsy. for your first cycle it almost doesn't matter what you use you will grow like a weed either way, no need to start with the hard/complicated stuff first. make sure you have SERMs for PCT also. feel free to PM me if you have any ?s too.

I also feel like "recomp" cycles are not as effective as choosing either a bulk or cut. there are too many compromises and so i'd recommend just trying to decide what your goal is and then just focus on that rather than trying to do 2 things at once.

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
i eat pretty clean and shoot for about 5000 cal a day right now plus animal pak

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
honestly, your super ripped. Which isnt very impressive to me. A lot of guys look that ripped and they dont even work out. Are you sure you work out? You need to bulk up and Superdrol would help with that and it would also keep you pretty dry and shreaded.

you need more size. right now your looking like an anorexic ambercrombie model who wants to take Pro Hormones. You should wait until your 21.

basspro

basspro

Awards
Lookin good but dont get in a hurry take your time be patient, work hard, eat right and your results will come

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle, use Havoc" My first PH i ever ran was Havoc @ 10/20/30/40 (which is a fairly small and low dose cycle) but I still went from 180 to 200 AND leaned out.

If i were you and had access to a proper pct, I'd run Havoc @ 20/20-30/30/30/30-40.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
honestly, your super ripped. Which isnt very impressive to me. A lot of guys look that ripped and they dont even work out. Are you sure you work out? You need to bulk up and Superdrol would help with that and it would also keep you pretty dry and shreaded.

you need more size. right now your looking like an anorexic ambercrombie model who wants to take Pro Hormones. You should wait until your 21.
You my friend are a absolute douchebag.

R

redline2101

Awards
Wow you look at 160 what I want to look like at 175. You look awesome right now, at 175 your going to look great. Keep it up!

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards

the harsh smell of jealously haha, im sure this is coming from a guy with 20% bf, has a bench that has never made it even close to 275 and ust to be the fat kid at school until he found out what a gym was but thanks for your input and advice

M

mrowe8

Awards
:bigok:
the harsh smell of jealously haha, im sure this is coming from a guy with 20% bf, has a bench that has never made it even close to 275 and ust to be the fat kid at school until he found out what a gym was but thanks for your input and advice

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nope, thats actually not close to what buster is. Just FYI. I see some nice improvements, but I definitely think there is room for more mass (it comes with time though). Keep it up.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nope, thats actually not close to what buster is. Just FYI. I see some nice improvements, but I definitely think there is room for more mass (it comes with time though). Keep it up.
Actually Buster is a midget who has never used steroids but has gyno.

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
well heres a question for you guys, if i had to do a cycle, any cycle, what would u recommend? ive done alot of research and have concluded somesort of epi or hdrol, so something like spawn or havoc but im really liking all the things im finding out about tren products, all the 19 nor stuff. i mean if done right u get amazing results, but on the otherhand im being told its over kill and im a idoit for thinking about it... i want strength mostly, and i have done only one previous cycle so still a noob... any input?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well heres a question for you guys, if i had to do a cycle, any cycle, what would u recommend? ive done alot of research and have concluded somesort of epi or hdrol, so something like spawn or havoc but im really liking all the things im finding out about tren products, all the 19 nor stuff. i mean if done right u get amazing results, but on the otherhand im being told its over kill and im a idoit for thinking about it... i want strength mostly, and i have done only one previous cycle so still a noob... any input?
well spawn is out of the question IMO. If you are wanting strength and not size why not just go natural with something like Prime or IGF-2? There is no PCT required, a larger strength to mass gain ratio (than mass to strength gain), great libido. That would be my route to take with your goals.

I have yet to use a 19-nor PH product, but I have read they either go great or terrible on cycle. It really depends with how sensitive you (from reading and cycle logs I have looked at), and I have read they are not the best cycle to PCT off of (libido wise).

As for Epi/Havoc or Hdrol... They are both going to keep you relatively lean, low sides, and fairly easy to recover from (generally). Neither for the majority amount on major mass or huge strength gains, but I do think that if you were going to go for a cycle that these are what you are wanting.

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
well spawn is out of the question IMO. If you are wanting strength and not size why not just go natural with something like Prime or IGF-2? There is no PCT required, a larger strength to mass gain ratio (than mass to strength gain), great libido. That would be my route to take with your goals.

I have yet to use a 19-nor PH product, but I have read they either go great or terrible on cycle. It really depends with how sensitive you (from reading and cycle logs I have looked at), and I have read they are not the best cycle to PCT off of (libido wise).

As for Epi/Havoc or Hdrol... They are both going to keep you relatively lean, low sides, and fairly easy to recover from (generally). Neither for the majority amount on major mass or huge strength gains, but I do think that if you were going to go for a cycle that these are what you are wanting.
thanks man, good thought, its nice to finally get some help around here haha

rab71

rab71

Awards
That 5 deca zol stuff you were looking into, is that the stuff by legal limit labs? If so, stay away. I had a bout with that before and not much good came of it. Yes I put on desecent size and yes I got stronger but at the cost of massive high blood pressure and severe headaches. I had to stop lifting all together and take almost a month off. I did maintain some of my size but I am not built like you and am much older.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If you got this far without using then imagine how much more mass you can pack on if you push another 10-15 lbs on to your body naturally then use the steriod.

Ill bet you will appreciate it more and maintain it longer. But, of course, who am I to tell you how to achieve.

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
That 5 deca zol stuff you were looking into, is that the stuff by legal limit labs? If so, stay away. I had a bout with that before and not much good came of it. Yes I put on desecent size and yes I got stronger but at the cost of massive high blood pressure and severe headaches. I had to stop lifting all together and take almost a month off. I did maintain some of my size but I am not built like you and am much older.
i took it and f***ing loved it, felt like a beast in the gym, about 8 pounds dry gain and gnarly strength without a single side, before ppl like this guy ^ post something like this, knocking a sup, you have to rememeber everyones bodys are different, this being a perfect example. Not being harsh to you man ^ just am sick of ppl talking like everyones body and genetics works the same way

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i took it and f***ing loved it, felt like a beast in the gym, about 8 pounds dry gain and gnarly strength without a single side, before ppl like this guy ^ post something like this, knocking a sup, you have to rememeber everyones bodys are different, this being a perfect example. Not being harsh to you man ^ just am sick of ppl talking like everyones body and genetics works the same way
Yes, but in the same breath, you have to admit that your accomplishments with this substance may not be his. He may have unsuccessful runs with that drug where as you had a successful run. So, in reality, the same can be said for both sides. You may have had it great, it may suck for him, or it may be awesome.

Just some tidbits to think about...:thumbsup:

rab71

rab71

Awards
Hey there young pup, just tryin' to help you out a bit. That is a methylated product that filters through your liver. You should have your blood drawn and run some tests. That stuff will ruin your liver given the opportunity. Not to mention do a search you will find more harm than good from that product. I was young once too and didn't think about the future.

Look, I made great gains as well. I'm under 5'7" (not by much) and don't weigh much either but while on that stuff I benched 300. 315 to be exact. I'm not saying it doesn't work I'm just saying look out. Next time if you don't want to hear it don't ask.

I meant to ask, what does your PCT look like? At 21 (20) you could really mess up your endocrine as well. Just a thought.

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
yea sorry bud i didnt mean to come off like that , u and the other guy make a good point and pct wise, which are you asking about, i know my next cycle im gettin ready to run im using clomid and something for my test levels, just keyholin it right now but almost ready

rab71

rab71

Awards
No problem... I was 21 once too... (Like 100 years ago)... I have heard good and bad about Clomid. I have never used it personally. Did you read the official PCT thread? It has some really good information. I do remember something about Clomid causing emotion outbursts in men... "Cry like a little girl" I think that was the quote.

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
No problem... I was 21 once too... (Like 100 years ago)... I have heard good and bad about Clomid. I have never used it personally. Did you read the official PCT thread? It has some really good information. I do remember something about Clomid causing emotion outbursts in men... "Cry like a little girl" I think that was the quote.
haha yea i read it and a bunch of other ones too, ive never used clomid but have heard good things about it, so im gonna give it a run and hope i can keep myself together from the emo outbursts lol

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
good job man!!! now put some mass your skinny b!tch lol

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^haha. doesn't matter much now though, the dumb **** is banned.

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna mention phera but i cant :(

RIP Phera Tren and BOLD :(

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
because he wasnt 21 nad kept blabbering like an idiot.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^Also, he was being an ignorant punk, also said he could bench 315 I'm calling shenanigans.

TomCat - no he was banned for posting before he was 21 in the Anabolics section and actin' a fool. He has a post in the Anabolics section I think it was called Super Spawn Cycle'. A far as I know that thread helped him gain membership to the banned gang.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
i agree with gaining weight thats all. abs are sick nasty good work, when im off my bf is only at 8-9 and im same height but weigh 220