my journey to get to 150 criticizm and suggestions wanted

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. i have a couple that i started rotating pretty much, jp8 which is good but i end up sick when i take it for some reason and its not the taste that bothers me either. APS Mesomorph which is the best one ive tried 4g beta of beta alanine plus icariin 50%, arginine, citrulline, and two creatines, but i dont like to use it more than two times a week since it has a pretty strong stim complex with geranium. i think they use the same stim they put in white lightning. and then i got a bunch of packs of no beta and Creadyl that ive been using lately.its actually a really nice combo and the creadyl orange cream flavor is delicious. but im gonna be doing a log on a new prewo and bcaa product so im stoked about that since im just about out of all of those.

2. whats the new product? and what is cready?

Hemodraulix is another good solid product. Great addition to pretty much anything
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

3. gonna be doing a log for BBS. the creadyl is made by a new company called double-t sports. theyre pretty big over at one of the other forums. they have good stuff tho except theyre ZMA with testofen only has 100mg of testofen lol.
    but heres the label for creadyl 650 Grams Orange Cream
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size16Grams
    Servings Per Container40
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 30
    Total Carbohydrate 5g 1.7%
    Sugars <0.5g *
    Dietary Fiber <0.5g 0%
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Vitamin B1(as Thiamine) 12.5mg 833%
    Vitamin B2(as Riboflavin) 10.2mg 600%
    Vitamin B3(as Niacin) 61.2mg 306%
    Vitamin B5(as Dicalcium Pantothenate) 11.1mg 111%
    Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCL) 30mg 1500%
    Vitamin B9(as Folic Acid) 400mcg 100%
    Vitamin B12(as Cyanocobalamin) 100mcg 1666%
    Proprietary Electrolyte Blend - ElectroPlex™ 705mg *
    Magnesium(as Magnesium Oxide) 200mg 50%
    Zinc(as Zinc Gluconate) 30mg 200%
    Sodium(as Sodium Chloride) 125mg 5%
    Potassium(as Potassium Citrate) 200mg 5.7%
    Calcium(as Calcium Carbonate) 150mg 15%
    Proprietary Creamatrix Blend - CreAxt3™ 803mg *
    Glucoronolactone, Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous (150 Mg), L-Tyrosine, Vinpocetine
    Proprietary Creamatrix Blend - CreAxt3™ 7,618mg *
    Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE), Betaine Anyhdrous, Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Glycocyamine (GAA), Citrulline Malate, Choline (From Choline Bitartrate)

and the no beta is just
    (A-AKG), Beta-Alanine, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE), Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, L-Norvaline

they stack nice together and its only like a few bucks more than buying the green mag and white flood combo except the no beta has more servings than white flood and the creadyl is 40 serv like green mag. and Cre02 is really good from the samples ive tried. i noticed better endurance only using it four days in a row so i would imagine using it for a month or longer would bring more pronounced effects

4. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    and Cre02 is really good from the samples ive tried. i noticed better endurance only using it four days in a row so i would imagine using it for a month or longer would bring more pronounced effects
    thats awesome you mentioned this. My new sponsored log coming in janurary is cre-02 and nitrocreps both by MST. Really excited to run it, still gotta talk with the MST reps and see what other supps I would be allowed to run with it.

So do you got any furture plans for your 185lbs journey? Gonna continuewith your current routine, diet, supps? Or switching it up a little?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

5. well ive been saving up some cash and i think ill have enough to run a natty stack ive been planning. as long as my books dont cost more than i planned for ill be running hghup, cordygen 5, icarrin 2g/day, testofen 1g/day, divanil 1g/day, long jack, maca and some bromo. I like buying bulk powders to customize my doses on differnent herbs to really maximize the effect. and ill prolly do that stack after my log is finished. id like to run either testify or complete pct with c-bolic during the log since those are also better body sports products. and then after that hopefully ill be in the 150-160 range which would be about 6-7 months. then ill prolly either run test-e 12 wks, with sd kick start and epi at the tail or just a phera, epi bridge. i have a lil stash to play with a should keep me busy for a few years lol. but to be honest i sold just about half my **** to pay for school
    •   

6. as far as diet and training goes im gonna be sticking to the same routine modified a little bit just focusing more compound lifts primarily 4-5 exercises 4-5 sets pyramid rep scheme. thats worked well, and on iso lifts i like to super set and drop set. and diet i plan on keeping carbs at 270g and upping fats. and the last month on my off day i do a 50/10/40 split fat/carb/pro and cals the same. i find that it helps keep the fat gain down while still getting in all the cals i need.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i do a 50/10/40 split fat/carb/pro and cals the same
    That's a ketogenic diet. great for forcing your body to burn fat for energy (opposed to carbs), but prolonged exposure to this type of diet can cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet#Outcomes View Post
    The ketogenic diet is not a benign, holistic or natural treatment ... as with any serious medical therapy, there may be complications... Common but easily treatable short-term side effects include constipation, low-grade acidosis, and hypoglycaemia if there is an initial fast. Cholesterol may increase by around 30%. Long-term use of the ketogenic diet... increases the risk of retarded growth, bone fractures, and kidney stones.
    I think the Keto diet is great as long as A) you know your doing it B) why its working and C) the associated risks.

anyway keep on gaining bro.

Tan
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

8. Instead of focusing on future cycles, construct a plan for the next semester. In your situation, a solid 5 lb gain would be fantastic and I would highly advise against AAS use considering your past. I really like you dedication to achieving your goals and you seem to have really turned the corner, but don't lose sight of the main reason for this: to improve your health.

I'm always here to answer any questions, but I can speak from personal experience that it is very easy to get too wrapped up into meticulously planning everything. After awhile, it becomes a chore and not enjoyable. For a couple years, training was not that fun to me because I had lost sight of why I started to lift in the first place: to get stronger and look better. Also, don't be afraid to take a week off every 10-12 weeks.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Good advice rodja

And as far as keto diets

All those problems are easily fixed with proper supplementation on the diet

And keto diets lower cholesterol. Improve ratio. That information may have been taken from the data on atkins. Most fats help cholesterol levels.

Ill have to find the review study I have on it

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    That's a ketogenic diet. great for forcing your body to burn fat for energy (opposed to carbs), but prolonged exposure to this type of diet can cause problems.

I think the Keto diet is great as long as A) you know your doing it B) why its working and C) the associated risks.

anyway keep on gaining bro.

Tan
    if u notice i do that one day a week, on my off day. so doing those macros would not put me into ketosis in the course of one day, and i check actually. with bg monitor and keto strips . but to rodja thanks for the advise, i think 5 lbs is more than attainable next semester.

11. Good deal, yeah it takes a couple of days to go in to keto. Just thought I would mention it is a Keto macro count.

12. thought id post up my leg workout today and see what ur criticisms are . i kno i did too many sets today but i had alot of energy and made up for the extra with more cals.

squats
    135x15, 175x10,195x10,205x8,250x5,300x 2,195x10,135x30

leg press 270x15, 360x12, 450x10, 500x10, 540x6,600x5, 270x15

hack slide machine
    wide feet 135x20, feet touching 135x20, 180x15,15

walking lunge
    85x20,20 115x10,10

leg curl
    70x15,105x12, 95x10, 70x10

leg ext. 100x15,140x12,175x8, 220x4, 80x20

calves and abs after that

then 30 mins on precor slide eliptical thing. 2 min fast 3 slow and repeated.

3250 cals today

13. how is the GHenerate treating you?

14. thats the best money ive ever spent on a supp honestly. i have horrible insomnia and its the best sleep /recovery supp. and with the igh1 gnarly pumps brah . im sure ull enjoy it on ur cycle.
    and to update my progress i finally benched 200 for 2 reps.

15. nice! thats like ~55% over bodyweight!

16. Bro ur sqauts r killer. Gotta get vids up of all that man. Super motivating and impressive!

17. here was my back workout today im so damn tired never lifted so hard nd did too much cardio.

50 pullups
    iso low row 90x15,135x10,155x10,180x10
    one arm db row 45x15, 55x10,65x10,70x8,75x6,40x20
    lat puldown 70x15,85x10, 125x8
    deads 110x15,135x10,185x8,240x4x2,22 5x5,180x5,135x20
    over head press (wanted to hit shoulder a bit) 95x10x4, 110x5x2
    arnolds 25x15,30x10x2,35x8x2

cardio
    sprint 1 mile 6:15 incline 4
    walk .75mile incline 15
    sprint 1 mi 7:30 incline 5
    walk .75 mile incline 15

well deserved cheat meal today forsure

18. Everything is lookin superb man, when you get to 150+ your gonna have the strength of a 200+ guy!!!

19. haha i hope so that would be nice. hell ill be happy when i get back to my strength level i had before having to start from scratch

20. Amazing progress! I'm thoroughly impressed

21. thanks man appreciate it. hit another pr on DB presses, 60 x 10 x 2

22. You'll want to throw deads at the beginning of your session. It's a foundation lift and should be one of the pillars of your routine. Back training is grueling and it is much easier to rely on machines and cable, but the best training comes from deads, BB/DB rows, pull-ups, pullovers, and hypers. You could honestly just do this and build an amazing back.

From personal experience, the 2 main groups you should really hit hard is back and thighs. They'll help to not only increase all of your lifts, but add massive poundage to your frame. When I started, I focused on my back and thighs. Even to this day, they are still my 2 best muscle groups and I credit that early hard work for getting me to that point.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. i usually warm up with pullups, then hit the hammer strength hi and low row , then i go to one arm DB rows, then underhand bb rows, then i hit deads last because i use all my strength on those. so ur saying it would be better to do deads first and just skip the machines ?

24. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i usually warm up with pullups, then hit the hammer strength hi and low row , then i go to one arm DB rows, then underhand bb rows, then i hit deads last because i use all my strength on those. so ur saying it would be better to do deads first and just skip the machines ?
    Yes.

In order:
    Deads
    BB/DB Rows
    Pull-Ups
    Another row with a different grip (e.g. if you do BB Rows, then use a neutral grip row)
    Hypers or Pullovers

Also, do long static stretches at the end of training. This helps to increase the microtrauma and delivers more blood to the fascia.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. like the DC stretching? ive skimmed thru dc stuff but never actually read it thoroughly
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to get off Tren E and Test 4 the right way! HELP!
    By Ih8emyfriends in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2016, 06:15 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
  3. to get legs as big and strong as possible
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 07:56 PM
  4. On trt like to get the boys back and increase free test.
    By oldguns in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:31 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:03 PM