1 YEAR PROGRESSION PICTURES

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 1 YEAR PROGRESSION PICTURES





    Progression photos from AH-89/HMG cutting cycle.


    Pre bulking cycle pic



    Post bulking cycle pic


    Pre-cutting pic



    Mid cutting cycle pic
    /Picture_71.jpg[/IMG]

    Yesterday


  2. Dang! Nice work man. Awesome transformation.

    I love the "morphing" picture.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Chucke View Post

    I love the "morphing" picture.
    ya I wish I still had that program.
    •   
       


  4. Awesome progress. Very inspiring!

  5. progression had been real good bro....enjoy the new bod

  6. I wanna see a meaty chest within another year. Straight up!

  7. very nice job, how much weight did you drop from start to finish?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    very nice job, how much weight did you drop from start to finish?
    well in terms of weight difference from the first pic to now is only 12 pounds.
    But in terms of how much actual fat did I loose?
    37 pounds of fat

  9. what kind of supps were you/are you taking? When you say bulking and cutting "cycle", were you taking anything to assist with those phases, or all natty?? Nice job btw!!

  10. woops....disregard most of my previous post, I didnt see the "AH-89/HMG". Is this the only supp you ran?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 1wickd6 View Post
    woops....disregard most of my previous post, I didnt see the "AH-89/HMG". Is this the only supp you ran?
    Yep all natural!!!
    What dont believe me? Well you shouldnt.
    JK
    After the ah-89/hmg pro hormone I ran my first AAS cycle. Which was test cyp.

    Now I am running test prop and tren ace.

  12. nice work man
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  13. great transform. man. i see a hole in the door in one of those pics..about fist sized..hmmmm...j/k. really, great work. lookin' forward to the next update following the tren and test..

  14. great job!

    congratulations

  15. Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    great transform. man. i see a hole in the door in one of those pics..about fist sized..hmmmm...j/k. really, great work. lookin' forward to the next update following the tren and test..
    only 3 more weeks on the test and tren cycle. Minimum I am trying to get down below 10% my goal was 8% but its looking more and more less likely. Last week I got pinched and was at 10.5% bf. I will get pinched today and see what the progress is.

  16. great work brother

  17. 8 week cycle bro? wthhh? POONANI!


    I know you have plenty of tren and prop...especially cause I know you're buddy who has it!

    I got 3 more weeks to go. Let me tell you... nuts. nuts. nuts.

    Are you bulking bro? or cutting? cause my bench is up 75lb on a cut. go figure... curls are up 20, back is up 50lb, tricep 75lbs...all in a calorie deficit.

    I still gotta get the pictures of my girl...show you all whats up! she'll be down in a week. Maybe she can lingre it for me..I bought her some cool ass ones for anniversary last year.

    Hey faceman, what you do for a living? curiosity.

  18. Great job..you got there..now keep it up

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreams View Post
    8 week cycle bro? wthhh? POONANI!


    Hey faceman, what you do for a living? curiosity.
    I am a systems engineer II. I engineer security systems for critical infrastructure. (anti-terror/force protection type stuff)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    I am a systems engineer II. I engineer security systems for critical infrastructure. (anti-terror/force protection type stuff)
    We'll im running for the 2012 election.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreams View Post
    We'll im running for the 2012 election.
    at first at I thought that said something about a 2012 ERECTION

  22. nicely done

  23. Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    at first at I thought that said something about a 2012 ERECTION
    Yeah, my erection in 2012 will be so big, it'll cause the downfall of mankind.

  24. I guess I never posted this pic from the end of my last cycle

  25. nice work bro. Needs more upper chest/tris. Lookn good these days.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. your face looks different on the last pic.

    great progress brotha.

  27. Nice progress..........

  28. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    nice work bro. Needs more upper chest/tris. Lookn good these days.
    quit trying to make him your most ideal man.

  29. Keep up the good work!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    Yep all natural!!!
    What dont believe me? Well you shouldnt.
    JK
    After the ah-89/hmg pro hormone I ran my first AAS cycle. Which was test cyp.

    Now I am running test prop and tren ace.
    Another case of steroids helping another person do good things and get into shape.

    Reps + to you

  31. great job

  32. Great Job!!

  33. Thats a big difference... good job.

  34. Wow, Amazing Progress.

    Keep up the good work.

  35. good **** bro

  36. Looking lean and mean bro! Keep up the good work!

  37. good job man! i hope to do the same with myself
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Progression and persistence
    By MM11 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 09:15 AM
  2. progression log
    By underboss22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 03:07 PM
  3. 1.5 Year Progression
    By OCCFan023 in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 09:29 PM
  4. hardasnails progression
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:01 AM
  5. Progression on success
    By mfkhan1019 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Log in
Log in