April to Sept 2009

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

April to Sept 2009

L have run a cycle on 100 Tren and 20-30 mg of epidrol for 6 weeks in April. ln my current cycle l'm using 100- 150 mg Tren, 100 mg CEL P-Mag, and 150 mg dhea l also add UPS Powerful, Anabolic Pump and P-Slin. l make my own NO booster from bulk supps from Nutra it is a mixture of beta alanine, cee, aee, aakg, citruline malate, bcaa and taurine and use anti-oxidants and liver supps, divanex, Now liver detox and regenerator, resveritrol, na-rala and NAC.
    l have gained 7 kilos since April and look forward to seeing the results more when l cut up post cycle in 4-6 weeks.
    The first pics are from April before my first cycle the last 2 are recent in the last 2-3 weeks
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.81%

just out of curiosity, were u running injectable tren a or e or one of those knock off pro hormone ones?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.74%

your a big guy If you get cut up you will look like an Ox! keep it up man
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    just out of curiosity, were u running injectable tren a or e or one of those knock off pro hormone ones?
    l use the PH APS finavol Tren 50 mg caps l break open the cap and use it sublingual it seems to work much better that way though the taste is hot like chilli it does completely disolve after 2-5 mins l take all my PH's like this. Since the ban l read this Estra-4,9 -diene-3,17-dione already is a AS that is why it got a lot of heat, a few anabolic sites sell it as Finabol and charge a lot more.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    your a big guy If you get cut up you will look like an Ox! keep it up man
    Yeah cheers bro l am going to lean up after this cycle l will post again then.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Man your a BEAST!! Im curious as to what your workout is like and maybe some nutrition info. All I can say is Bring the PAIN!!!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good work mate . . . look forward to seeing to cut results
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Man your a BEAST!! Im curious as to what your workout is like and maybe some nutrition info. All I can say is Bring the PAIN!!!
    First of thanks man l have been thinking to answer your question on training is different everytime l hit the gym l know my body well so l might do different exercises but mainly stick to heavy basics and finish with shaping exercises. For example at the moment l am concentrating on chest so l hit it from all angles incline (hammer strength machine are my favorites) for upper, decline (smith machine is my favorite) for lower pecs i use wide dips for outer and l finish off with cable flyes ranging from high to mid range on the cable stack then a lower flye which l incorporate a kind of biceps curl tie in to finish off chest and l do this mon and fri. l try and hit all the major muscle with as much different angles as possible and go for feel of the muscle rather than getting caught up with how much weight on the bar.
    I train weights Mon to Fri my split is day 1, chest and bi's, day 2, shoulders, day 3, legs, day 4, back, day 5 chest and bi's and 10-20 mins cardio every day with 30-45 mins cardio on weekends.
    l take P Slin upon waking with na-rala, resveritrol and my ph's sublingualy then about 20 mins later my diet consists of breakfast low fat milk whey, 4 egg, and 60g waxy maize shake, and salmon patties and 4 eggs or 2 banana and honey sandwiches.
    l have a shower then mix my own no booster with pure r/o water mixture of beta alanine, cee, creatine monohydrate aee, aakg, citruline malate, bcaa and taurine all about 2 grams except taurine only 1 g. then head off to the gym hit warm up of 5-15 minutes on cross trainer machine on level 15 if l go for 5 mi nutes l aim to do 1 km if l go for 15 minutes l back off a little and probably do 2-3 km.
    then l hit the weights for between 1-1.5 hours depending on intensity and how long it takes to get "the pump".
    l then head home to have another whey carb and egg shake then 30 mins later have 300g kangaroo or organic mince and 200g of pasta. then for tea 300g chicken breast with 200 g of veges then whey and 4 egg shake before bed thats about it.
    l take my antioxidants and liver detoxifier 20 mins after my post wo meal and take my ph's when on cycle l open the caps and take sublingually every 4-6 hours. also l take AP 20 mins before my 3 main meals but not before my shakes. l also take 2-3 caps of powerfull before bed 20 before my shake l hope this is not to confusing it is the first time l have actually wrote all this down so thanks for the interest as it has helped me get this in writing.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Good work mate . . . look forward to seeing to cut results
    yeah l am probably about a month or so away yet l am looking forward to getting ripped for our Summer lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.24%

lots of hard work youve put in man u going to run a cutting cycle or hit it all natrual
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

Quote Originally Posted by jackedandtan1 View Post
    lots of hard work youve put in man u going to run a cutting cycle or hit it all natrual
    l have been thinking of adding some green tea caps and a topical like eviscerate l already use Atomic Meltdown and with my diet l have been dropping carbs slowly and l am also doing a little extra cardio.
    l am finding some days l look a little leaner than others so l also cut low fat milk from my diet for a day and use water only in my whey shakes that also works for me.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Nice work man, you look ****ing sick! I'm with "The Gunshow" if you got cut you'd looking ****ing ridiculous with your mass!

Good work man!

X
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.23%

HUGE!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. My ONLY goal = April 2009 Natural Ohio Lakewood NPC
    By JKurz1 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 10:17 AM
  2. EliteXC Sept 15 on Showtime!
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 02:10 PM
  3. WEC Sept 5th!
    By pistonpump in forum MMA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 12:42 AM
  4. Trying this stack sometime in Sept..
    By 75Show in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 12:54 AM
  5. Who is FOR SURE going to The O in Sept?
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 04:07 PM