before/after 4 months between - AnabolicMinds.com

before/after 4 months between

1. New Member

before/after 4 months between

Before

After

hey all , i've learned alot from this board and just would like to show some pics, i know they are bad, but this is over the course of 4 months.. 2 m1t cycles undermy belt during that time, and i'm on my frist tren cycle, i'll post pics after my 8 weeker. =D

2. New Member

is this a joke? i dont think you should be using ph's/steroids.

how old are you? how tall are you and what do you weigh? how long have you been working out? how long have you been working out with a good diet?

i'm guessing not very old, don't weigh very much, haven't been working out very long, and probably have never had a good diet for gaining good weight.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I'm also wondering, please post stats and current cycle.
    •   

4. Elite Member

I really think a few more years training nature might be a good thing..
  5. New Member

mrfumetus you're wrong on most everything you ASSUMED. i know his diet/workout is right on. for four months he's come a long way and lost at least 30lbs in fat if not more. In 4 months thats pretty damn good. You know i'm against young people doing prohormones and such, but if you're old enough or are going to anyway then use it to start off imo AS LONG AS you are knowledgeable about them and djhex surely is. why do it right away? I think most people quit going to the gym or give up because they don't see results fast enough. djhex saw instant results and is now fully hooked on a healthy lifestyle. i'd bet that if i could get every person who wants to start working out on a cycle of some sort compared to just working out that that group would stick with it much longer. Its no results that people can notice that makes them quit and give up so fast.

btw his roommate woudn't get into prohormones or anything and has since given up trying to lose fat and get in shape. results don't happen fast enough for the effort you put in and like most people they just quit.

just my .02
  6. New Member

I'm old enough, and have researched up on the stuff i've been taking for countless hours aday, talking to people, and just reading all that i can. i have a very clean diet, and i'm happy with my results, i started out all natural as everyone else, and i didn't see very good results, as per the before picture.. and i started reading and talking to people like 2gcorey who helped me with my diet and helped me with training. Also lakemountD helped me alot to with training and dieting. When i started my first cycle and saw results i was hooked on living a better and healthier lifestyle.AAS/PH helped me get results, and have motivated me to being more healthy then ever before. i'd like to see some weight loss and muscle gain in 4months outta some of you then if you don't think i didn't do ****....
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

*blink* I'm not against relatively early (properly educated) use, but it would be nice to have some stats, and clothed pics don't really show much of anything in general. I'm NOT flaming or criticizing, this is all objective.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. New Member

oh i'm 6'1" i was 207 with high bodyfat i'm guessing in the before pic, then bulked up to 227 then cut down to 204 in the after pic.. so basically net weight i'm only really 3 lbs lighter but with alot less bodyfat....and today i'm down to 200
  9. New Member

djhex be helpfull to take some pics before this coming cycle w/o a shirt on, then do one afterwards also. i do think its obvious to tell by your stomach alone in those pics that you lost a good deal of fat. by your bitching online to me about your eating healthy and what else you can eat i'm sure you lost fat
  10. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gcorey
    mrfumetus you're wrong on most everything you ASSUMED. I think most people quit going to the gym or give up because they don't see results fast enough. djhex saw instant results and is now fully hooked on a healthy lifestyle. i'd bet that if i could get every person who wants to start working out on a cycle of some sort compared to just working out that that group would stick with it much longer. Its no results that people can notice that makes them quit and give up so fast.

btw his roommate woudn't get into prohormones or anything and has since given up trying to lose fat and get in shape. results don't happen fast enough for the effort you put in and like most people they just quit.

just my .02

then these people who quit are not ready to start this kind of lifestyle...if done properly, you will see instant results....you will not achieve your dream body in 6 weeks....but done right you can see some damn good results...

these people are not motivated or dedicated, two musts when trying to accomplish a complete physical reformation.

People who are 100 pounds overweight jumping right into "a cycle of some sorts" are the people that cause PH's to get banned and ephedrine to get banned

no offense man, but your outlook is way off... people that quit are simply not ready..its that simple... in order to achieve goals you need to be focused and determined.... When I started out I was fat..5'7" 220...fat..

I got in it to win it...i knew what it took and stuck with it..if these people want to quit then good....stay the **** out of my gym and stop making me wait for the equipment while your half assing it through your first week of working out ever..just so you can pretend you have some bodybuilding experience under your belt before you start your first cycle.

dude 2 m1t cycles and a Tren cycle in the works should have done a hell of a lot more....anyway I can go on but i won't

h19
  11. New Member

first off i'm only 3 days into my tren cycle, and 2 m1t cutters were only 2 weeks long, and eating 1900 clean cals, i've never done cardio either, i know i should but i just don't like it. i give 110% in the gym and people around me notice and tell me i've come a long way in 4 months. there's people that post pics with very little difference over LONG courses of time that get better praise, i guess becuase i look young, i get hated on. To the haters f*ck you and that includes you that posted above me w/e the f*ck your name is.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Look, they have a very valid point. There is a HUGE difference between getting some solid time training under your belt, and with jumping on STEROIDS (i don't care what it's labeled/shipped as, m1t is a steroidal compound), when you first start working out. I went from 285 lbs to 220 using cardio, diet, and some very cautious/sane use of xenadrine before I even contemplated prohormones. Again, I started "early" but I had some solid training and results under my belt.

Using: "if they don't see results they quit" as justification for using these compounds is complete bull****. Do you know what it looks like in the mirror to go from 280 to 270 lbs? I'll tell you there isn't much, it took a LONG time for noticable results, but the scale was moving down, and I was adding weight to my lifts, so i just knew something was working.

Again, you keep talking about how much you've done, but in all honesty, those pics don't show much. You've also still not posted stats at all, so it's really really hard to see what you've done.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  13. New Member

hamper19 if someone does a cycle or two and it gets them into a healthier lifestyle who the **** are you to tell them they did it wrong? if thats what it takes to motivate more people then so be it. who are you to say "you must do it clean to start out and then move on to this and that and that". If they don't know ****, are under 18, or trying to get young people to follow their footsteps then i say its wrong. Why must someone do it YOUR way? Do you go aroudn the gym and tell people how to lift? i say only do it if its a safety/health issue...YOUR way isn't the RIGHT way for EVERYONE

you know its sad people can't see the gut in the first pic and notice its gone in the second and give a compliment. instead they jump into everything thats wrong. if thats how this board is then should i go into every pic thread and bash the skinny ****ers for doing roids/prohormones when i think they should reach their genetic potential first? should i go into every fat thread and say don't do roids till you stop feeding for your face and trim up naturally? Thats ****ED. as long as the person isn't hurting their body and getting results and it keeps them in the gym and bettering themselves then why not let hem do it?

the fact someone is happy about what they did and posts pics and gets told how wrong what they are doing is, is just pathetic imo...

most aren't as dedicated as you manbeast, to expect everyone to be isn't logical
  14. New Member

read post #8 to see his stats if you missed them
  15. New Member

manbeast out of curiosity can you give me medical evidence that backs up how bad it is to start out with knowledge of prohormones and jump right into them vs starting naturally lifting first? i'd love to see the difference in the two after a few months or year and see how badly the prohormones ****ed them up. just because thats the way its been done forever doesn't mean its the "right" way. i'd say for most it is as they are not knowledgeable and normally knowledge comes with time, but some people read a ton then start. whats so bad about me starting out as a guy in special ops in the military who just starts lifting and does prohormones right away with 10% body fat vs you doing it with a higher fat % but more time lifting and not in as good as shape as me? is there a difference? i really doubt it...i don't buy into the "you must do it this way". i think its safer for the masses to lift and learn first, but i don't think that holds true for everyone
  16. Senior Member

I see a pretty big difference actually. Do I think he should have used PHs/gear yet? No not really but to each his own. As long as he knew what he was getting into, was well aware of the possible side effects and was prepared for them. That's a good change for 4 months IMO. Keep up the good work.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I see a pretty big difference actually. Do I think he should have used PHs/gear yet? No not really but to each his own. As long as he knew what he was getting into, was well aware of the possible side effects and was prepared for them. That's a good change for 4 months IMO. Keep up the good work.
    thanks , yes i did know exatcly what i was getting myself into, and i took all the precautions and gathered everything just incase something were to go wrong.

also i went from 240 down to 185 before i started really considering PH's, but i still lifted and ate w/o them and didn't get much results so i gave up i was at about 195 after 2 months , then i got fat again to 220, then dieted down again to 195, then considered taking oral 1-test and 4-ad at really small amounts, got up t0 207(beforepic, i don't have any 240lbs pics) didn't see much muscle growth but strength went up a little and that got me happy, then i started talking to 2gcorey who helped me with my diet and training and got me up to 227 from 207 in about a 2 months, then i decided to cut with m1t and got back down to 200 lbs all the while gaining strength and muscle even on my cutting diet.. now that i'm 200lbs with like alot less bodyfat. im gonna take it from here... privately because i guess praise is hard to come by here ...
  18. New Member

now i don't say **** to him, in fact he knows more about the chems then i do. he's addicted to getting in shape and on a roll now. i still can't believe you did 1.9k cals. i would die on that, i know i don't have the dedication for that. guess i'm lucky with genetics though and don't have to, but i know i couldn't
  19. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djhex36
    first off i'm only 3 days into my tren cycle, and 2 m1t cutters were only 2 weeks long, and eating 1900 clean cals, i've never done cardio either, i know i should but i just don't like it. i give 110% in the gym and people around me notice and tell me i've come a long way in 4 months. there's people that post pics with very little difference over LONG courses of time that get better praise, i guess becuase i look young, i get hated on. To the haters f*ck you and that includes you that posted above me w/e the f*ck your name is.

I wasn't even talking to you....I was pointing out what the other dude said about immediately going "on" something b/c of quitting the gym if you don't see immediate results....thats just stupid..

and after taking a look at the pics again, I agree there was a big change.so I admit my mistake at overlooking it...but again my main thing was the other post..

h19
  20. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

[QUOTE=djhex36]thanks ,
    also i went from 240 down to 185 before i started really considering PH's, by QUOTE]

So then there you go...If I would have had that info in the first place I would have said nothing.....your post started out just talking about working out for 4 months...then a follow up post talked about people giving up because they don't see results immediately..and a solution would be to start out using something ..

my thing is simple...AAS, PH's or whatever are "supposed" to be used when you have had training under your belt...for the simple reason you would see better results if you waited thats all.....when people first start out weight training amazing results can be obtained naturally...it is after then..when "help" should be used......to move on to the NEXT level...

not to help you get onto the first...but anywya..i wasn't posting with the intentions of starting a flame war or pissing match..so

that said..good progress..and im gladd you had some training down before you jumped into the ph's

I still think you could have attained the same change without using anything.....in a year when you have 8 cycles under your belt and you are not seeing the same results as you did on your first and second..you will know then..
    h19
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Exactly, if we had that info at the beginning, this thread probably would have just been a complete "praise" thread on how well you've done, because now that you've given us numbers, your progress is evident. Good job and keep up the hard work.

ManBeast
  22. Elite Member

2gcorey,
    Everyone on here was not bashing your friend even if were taking as such.. He did do a good job but like everyone has said, sometimes the shortcuts need to be taken AFTER you have learned the long way around...
    If he had told us the entire story, that you knew, at the beginning then some of the comments would have not been said.. Just take a chill pill, I respect you sticking up for your friend.. but don't jump on the whole crew for pointing things out..
  23. New Member

i'm just saying. whats wrong with starting out on prohormones. please don't post ANY more opinions as i feel thats all there is on this topic. i doubt there is ANY medical reviews saying that "if you don't start of naturally the supplements will hurt you". In fact i'd be willing to bet its just as safe to sit on the couch and take supplements as long as you are knowledgeable on the doses, sides, and precautions. with that said why go naturally to start? not meaning to be a smartass here, but i'm curious. if you have the knowledge whats wrong with jumping right in?
  24. New Member

thanks for everyones praise, and sorry for not posting my "history" earlier i have a kinda short temper and i got outta hand somewhat..
  25. Elite Member

Actually you are trying to be a smartass but I will play your game for now..
    You are more than likely right that you could sit on the couch and take them all day long but the whole thing with any of the supplements, PH's, and gear is to help you get to a level you could not get without extra help with.. how would you ever know what you could do on your own if you never tried before you jumped off.. using your logic, a person should just start off driving a car and never learn how to walk or run.. Also the main thing that makes PH's and gear work is know how you body will react to stress put on it by training.. you can have all the knowledge of the sides, dosages and other things that go with use but not knowing how your body will react to training and to a diet will kill you in the getting the most from your use of them..
    As for OPINIONS, what we might have is some practical EXPERIENCE in the area.. Now here is the ball in your court, find some studies that prove your point... you are the one that is all set to go off on all of us.. telling us that we don't have a clue.. prove it to me that I don't have a clue..
  26. New Member

i'm glad you can tell when i'm being a smartass over the net. i don't remember saying you don't have a clue. So the goal is to get you to a level you can't w/o the gear? So by that statement the minute we get off the supplements we lose our gains. I believe IA has 270lbs on gear and 230 off. So you're saying that we should take supplements AFTER we reach our genetic potential? Then thats 1 or 2 of us on here more than likely?

what if someoen doesn't care what they can do on their own. Also won't they learn when they get off the supplements what they can do w/o them? I believe they would

I know you're right on getting the most from the gear, but can't someone dial in their diet and training while on? Then while off they can also work on it.

I really do think this is all opinions on when to start. i don't think there is any magical time to start supplements. some might say after you reach your genetic potenial, some may start off, some might wait till they think they know enough, etc, its opinions. As long as you're safe i don't see the big problem and yes that my opinion.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    .. how would you ever know what you could do on your own if you never tried before you jumped off.. using your logic, a person should just start off driving a car and never learn how to walk or run..
    I think should be stressed again. There is a natural progression of things in fitness. People may choose different paths, but this does NOT mean we will not stress the fundamentals, such as training naturally for awhile before using gear.

I respect the fact that djhex36 did some researching and tried to go about using AS responsibly.....but many of us consider "responsible" use of AS (or PH's) to include a significant background of training and diet/supps.

As for results: you seem to have lost a great deal of fat and probably put on some decent LBM, good for you. While I can appreciate these results, I am not always a firm believer in "the end justifies the means" if you get my drift IMO you should have trained naturally for much, much longer before considering AS use, but with that said I have seen considerably more reckless use of AS's and PH's

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 04:38 PM
  2. 3 Month before/after
    By jjohn in forum Pics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 04:46 PM
  3. Before/After Superdrol Cycle
    By darius in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 03:29 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 02:46 PM
  5. Cut before,after, or during 1AD cycle?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:37 AM