My Current Pics

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    My Current Pics


    After much consideration and deep reflection, I have decided to post current pics of myself. I hope that it doesn't serve to discourage anyone on this board... as I'm pretty much a flawless work of muscular art at this point.


















    Name:  zac_efron.jpg
Views: 1953
Size:  43.1 KB
    RTR.

  2. Registered User
    jackedandtan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    156

    funny
  3. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75828

    •   
       

  4. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    What a fatty!!!!!
  5. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    small town Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4884

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    After much consideration and deep reflection, I have decided to post current pics of myself. I hope that it doesn't serve to discourage anyone on this board... as I'm pretty much a flawless work of muscular art at this point.

















    Name:  zac_efron.jpg
Views: 1953
Size:  43.1 KB

    It's refreshing to see a gay man who really enjoys football rubbering. Way to shatter those stereotypes!
  6. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    It's refreshing to see a gay man who really enjoys football rubbering. Way to shatter those stereotypes!
    Name:  didntreadlol.gif
Views: 1740
Size:  504.5 KB
    RTR.
  7. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Name:  didntreadlol.gif
Views: 1740
Size:  504.5 KB
    that is.... disturbing....
  8. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    that is.... disturbing....
    HA!!! Seriously, I laugh every time I see that gif. Here's an even better version:


    Name:  upinthisthread.gif
Views: 1782
Size:  519.4 KB
    RTR.
  9. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    HA!!! Seriously, I laugh every time I see that gif. Here's an even better version:


    Name:  upinthisthread.gif
Views: 1782
Size:  519.4 KB
    ahahahahaha!
  10. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75828

    I don't know whats worse, the up close one or the extra colorful one. But still lol.
  11. Registered User
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    "THE COAL REGION"..PA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    49613

    OMG!!!!!!!!!! the "san franciscio treat"

    Name:  George-Michael-s02.jpg
Views: 1649
Size:  3.5 KB
  12. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LHJO-ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    totally Y*M*C*A ghey
  13. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    The Pet Shop Boys told me to "Go West" in 1993... and I complied.


    P.S. You guys are gay.
    RTR.
  14. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75828

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    P.S. You guys are gay.
  15. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs down


    impressive
  16. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    impressive
    Now you're just being really lame. Look man, I told you I'd rep you if you changed your username and avatar. You rubbed everyone the wrong way... got negged to hell... so now you're pouting.

    Be a man and do one of two things:

    1. Re-register and change the username

    2. GTFO
    RTR.
  17. Registered User
    Andre8564's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    AI'm pretty much a flawless work of muscular art at this point.
    The lat width is impressive
  18. Registered User
    pcproffy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    101

    I'm pretty sure I see a strand of hair out of place.
  19. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    Quote Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    I'm pretty sure I see a strand of hair out of place.
    Not a chance. Even when I dance on the HSM set, Vanessa always compliments me on the un*****ed perfection that is my hair.

    Look, you fellas can hate all you want. At the end of the day... I'm Zac Efron, biatches. Actor, dancer, Teen Choice Award winner, and most intimidating... bodybuilder extraordinaire.

    Check the goody trail, brahs. Yeah... exactly. Flawlessness.
    RTR.
  20. Registered User
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SW Fl.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    307

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    totally Y*M*C*A ghey


    You guys are crackin' me UP!

    But for real, OP, keep cutting. LOL
  21. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75828

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Not a chance. Even when I dance on the HSM set, Vanessa always compliments me on the un*****ed perfection that is my hair.

    Look, you fellas can hate all you want. At the end of the day... I'm Zac Efron, biatches. Actor, dancer, Teen Choice Award winner, and most intimidating... bodybuilder extraordinaire.

    Check the goody trail, brahs. Yeah... exactly. Flawlessness.
    Dear Zac Efron,

    I have never watched your movies, or whatever you have done.

    However, congrats on your awards, especially your girlfriend.

    I did like seeing her nudes over the internet, twice. When will her next batch be?

    Thanks.
  22. Registered User
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SW Fl.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    307

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Dear Zac Efron,

    I have never watched your movies, or whatever you have done.

    However, congrats on your awards, especially your girlfriend.

    I did like seeing her nudes over the internet, twice. When will her next batch be?

    Thanks.
    I don't even know who this lil' scrawney kid is, I know he's an actor...but's that's all. Soooo, who's his gf? Pics, post them in my Hot Babe thread plz!
  23. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Dear Zac Efron,

    I have never watched your movies, or whatever you have done.

    However, congrats on your awards, especially your girlfriend.

    I did like seeing her nudes over the internet, twice. When will her next batch be?

    Thanks.
    this post is wothless without pics.
  24. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    I think I see gyno
  25. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    I think I see gyno
    No way, bro. My breast area is as solid as Superman's kneecaps. The workers on set use my erect nipples to sharpen their saw blades. What your eyeballs need are testosterone surge protectors, because even my pics radiate the very essence of manliness.

    It's tempting to want to critique an Olympia physique, especially when it's the property of a seductive mega-superstar like myself. However, I work hard for this body. We're talking a bench of 105 for a strict 4 reps.

    Here's a video of me at Gold's in Venice Beach. Check the form, brahs.


    YouTube - Idiot in Gym
    RTR.
  26. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    Ah yea,.... I remember seeing a vid of you last week,...

    YouTube - Horrible Form Deadlift - Brokeback Mountain lolz
  27. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75828

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Here's a video of me at Gold's in Venice Beach. Check the form, brahs.
    Your form is immaculate, but that is the least of my worries, because of.....

  28. Registered User
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SW Fl.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    307

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    this post is wothless without pics.
    Damn skippy straight it is! PM me with the pics. Thanks, reps will be given.

    WTF do these reps do anyways? Maybe discounts in the store here perhaps?
  29. Registered User
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SW Fl.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    307

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    No way, bro. My breast area is as solid as Superman's kneecaps. The workers on set use my erect nipples to sharpen their saw blades. What your eyeballs need are testosterone surge protectors, because even my pics radiate the very essence of manliness.

    It's tempting to want to critique an Olympia physique, especially when it's the property of a seductive mega-superstar like myself. However, I work hard for this body. We're talking a bench of 105 for a strict 4 reps.

    Here's a video of me at Gold's in Venice Beach. Check the form, brahs.


    YouTube - Idiot in Gym


    What your wrote here rubbering and the vid is TOP 5 THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE SEEN EVER!!! This vid is great. I wish this scrawney would somehow see this, that'd be too funny.
  30. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    Did you get a chest from benching like this?

    YouTube - Ghetto bench press
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:41 AM
  3. My before and current pics
    By csunkramer in forum Pics
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 01:08 PM
  4. Current cycle starting pics from Weave
    By jweave23 in forum Pics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 05:24 PM
  5. realsoundjim's current progress pics sept/oct
    By realsoundjim in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 10:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in