Oics of me today

1. Oics of me today

These are of me from today.215 511
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. thick

3. You have an outstanding build, man! GREAT WORK! Lean with size, that's what's it's all about. But what about the foundation? Foundation is everything!
    •   

4. Also, it's always great to see members post up pics. showing how hard they've been working, putting in the time. Alot of forums has tooooo many arm chair experts. Unlike here, that's why I really enjoy AM's.

5. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    thick
    This guy has worked his butt of and you say one work. Give the guy some credit for cryin' out loud!

Reminds me of Larry Scott's book, Loaded guns. He's at Vince's about to do a photo shoot and he's in the best shape of his life! The guy is looking like a greek God, and the photographer says, Gee, Larry, your in great shape. Vince saw Larry's look on his face which was taken aback. And If I recall correctly, Vince ripped the guy for not giving more phrase to Scott, which he rightfully deserved.

Give credit when credit is due. There is a caps key and a exclaimaton button on these keyboards!

6. awesome upper body, any leg shots?

7. Thanks everyone ill get some back pics this week.These pics make me look smallWhen i loaded these pics there what i look more like not tall and narrow.I just started ghrp-6 in these pics like 3 days ago.Im also on other stuff.

8. Quote Originally Posted by aminoman View Post
    Im also on other stuff.
    please tell

9. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    awesome upper body, any leg shots?
    x2

regardless of supps,,,,,,,,,,there is hard work there.

great job!

10. thanks again

test enath
    test prop
    eq
    d-bols
    ghrp-6
    slin hum-R
    waiting on cjc.

Thanks again

I have alote of work to do still

11. Quote Originally Posted by aminoman View Post
    Thanks everyone ill get some back pics this week.These pics make me look smallWhen i loaded these pics there what i look more like not tall and narrow.I just started ghrp-6 in these pics like 3 days ago.Im also on other stuff.
    Cool, I do Glute-Ham Raises too! LOL, I have no idea what that is. I take it's a PH? Anabolics? Whatever your doing, it's working. Nice to use a little science. I don't, well, in other ways with supps.

Looking forward to the shots of your wheels. What are your WO's like?

12. Quote Originally Posted by aminoman View Post
    thanks again

test enath
    test prop
    eq
    d-bols
    ghrp-6
    slin hum-R
    waiting on cjc.

Thanks again

I have alote of work to do still
    Curious to what your bill is each month with all this stuff. I know you don't take all of this each month, or do you? I don't know 2 cents about any of type of science. Though I do try to read up on it when I can. I find it highly interesting! With reading about nutrition and training there seems no time left.

13. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    LOL, I have no idea what that is. I take it's a PH? Anabolics?
    ghrp-6 is a peptide

14. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    ghrp-6 is a peptide
    Whatever. Tks.

Why do want a comment with the rep? Do we get anything for all these stupid reps?

15. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    Whatever. Tks.

Why do want a comment with the rep? Do we get anything for all these stupid reps?
    would just like to know why someone repped me

16. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    would just like to know why someone repped me
    Ahhhh, makes sense.

17. Your forearms look massive Good job

18. Awesome job man, I'm a bit jealous now.
    Remember why you started.

19. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    This guy has worked his butt of and you say one work. Give the guy some credit for cryin' out loud!

Reminds me of Larry Scott's book, Loaded guns. He's at Vince's about to do a photo shoot and he's in the best shape of his life! The guy is looking like a greek God, and the photographer says, Gee, Larry, your in great shape. Vince saw Larry's look on his face which was taken aback. And If I recall correctly, Vince ripped the guy for not giving more phrase to Scott, which he rightfully deserved.

Give credit when credit is due. There is a caps key and a exclaimaton button on these keyboards!
    whoah man.

20. Awesome physique man! That is what I strive for. You are big, but not freaky big and
    you are ripped. What is your diet and WO like besides the supps?

21. awesome body.
  22. Davidlee

looks like your biceps ate your shoulders lookin good bigg'n

23. nice build! good work!

24. awesome physique brah...whats your height/weight? ...i had a quick glance through the thread but i dont think i saw that mentioned...

brown

25. I'm trying to get like that!

Similar Forum Threads

1. just got it today
    By 805bgtymer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 11:07 AM
  2. Look what came today!!!!!
    By mrchristian in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:09 AM
  3. usa today