Progress Log- Pics old and new

1. Registered User

Progress Log- Pics old and new

I have been reading the board here for about 10 mos, lot's of good Bro's/Bra's here and I figured if I was going to post here I should stop "lurking" and introduce myself.

Lifting experience:
    Since High school sloppy and uninformed lifting.

While in the military I learned a bit and actually was "weightlifting" but a long way from bodybuilding, decent results though.

Slacked off and got fat after military (blame it on 6 years at a desk job)

Current Training:
    In Feb of 2002 I looked in the mirror and saw a fat-ass. I began to lifting, regular cardio and eating clean. 3 mos later I was down 25lbs. I began to lift seriously and after a year ran my first cycle ever, I just finished my second cycle and that brings me up to date.

some stats:
    37 years
    5' 10"
    203 lbs
    11% BF
    32" waist
    17 3/4 bicep

2. Registered User

Fatboy before pic Feb 2002

Ugh
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by serengo; 04-17-2004 at 09:01 AM.
  3. Registered User

3 mos later -25 lbs

Not bad for 3 mos, but I'm still hiding the love handles...
    Last edited by serengo; 04-17-2004 at 09:01 AM.
    •   

4. Registered User

1 year all natty

Last pic before first cycle Feb. 2003
    Last edited by serengo; 04-17-2004 at 09:02 AM.
  5. Registered User

Excellent progress Serengo.
  6. Registered User

after 1st cycle

12% BF
    33" waist
    Last edited by serengo; 04-17-2004 at 09:03 AM.
  7. Registered User

First results after a little cutting.

about the same as after 1st pic but dropped some water.
    Last edited by serengo; 04-17-2004 at 09:04 AM.
  8. Registered User

Before 2nd cycle

What I held from first going into second
    Last edited by serengo; 04-17-2004 at 09:04 AM.
  9. Registered User

after 2nd cycle

These are my most recent pics
    Last edited by serengo; 04-17-2004 at 09:05 AM.
  10. Banned

Looks like a big change there man, good job.
  11. Registered User

simply amazing!
  12. Registered User

Great job. This is a great post to show what a proper diet, supps, and a good workout routine can do before steroids, and great how steroids can take you to that next level. Good job keep up the hard work.
  13. Registered User

That is an amazing change between o2 and the recent pics bro. Congratulations and keep trucking.

db
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Awesome work, keep it up.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

strong work man, that is a great change!! That's the kind of thread that everyone wants to see, a dramatic before-and after
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Excellent result's.....Them dam desk job's are killer's
  17. Registered User

Thanks for all the kind words. I posted all the pics, not to show off how much I have done for myself, but hopefully there are other Bro's who will see that it takes YEARS, not months, EAT RIGHT & KEEP TRAINING. If the veteran Bro's tell you to wait and train more, you will probably be better off for it. Waiting to do my first cycle was tough, but on the advice of others I did hold off and feel it was the best decision regarding AAS I have ever made. I'm hoping to learn here and keep moving ahead.
    Last edited by serengo; 02-18-2004 at 11:34 AM.
  18. Registered User

This was your first cycle?
    Last edited by woodsman; 02-19-2004 at 12:27 PM. Reason: grammer
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by woodsman
    This was your first cycle?
    I have posted results after 1 year natural bodybuilding
    after 1st cycle
    after 2nd
    and various points in between

1st cycle

Weeks 1-6
    BD Dbol 35mg/day
    weeks 1-10
    Organon Sustanon 500mg/week
    Hellas Deca 400mg/week

Nolva, Clomid & HCG used in PCT

Comments on 1st:
    The only thing I would change is that I would have used the sust@250mg/every 3rd day or a different kind of test.

Post cycle I used Kynoselen for 6 weeks and loved it!

2nd Cycle
    Weeks 1-5
    Dbol Russian generic 35mg/day

Weeks 1-16
    QV Test Cyp 500mg (finished with Sydgroup Cyp)
    QV EQ 400mg
    Proviron 25mg/ed

Weeks 6-12
    QV Tren 75mg/eod

Weeks 12-16
    BD Winny 50mg ed

Post cycle I used Nolva 3 weeks 40mg/day then 20mg/day for last week along with HCG.

Comments on 2nd:
    The jugs of QV Cyp and Tren were underfilled, ended up three doses short on cyp and two on tren, I had some winny on hand so I decided to get some test and extend it, but all I could get was Sydgroup (which I loved, filled to the top, and seemed to be stronger than the QV) I guess the new orals are all I would use from QV till I hear better...

Will never use tren to bulk again, for me it's a definate cutter, no mass gains after starting it.

The EQ did not seem to do much for me, there was a week when my appetite went through the roof, but it didn't last. It just felt weak, dunno what else to say, I felt that I would have the same results if I'd left it out altogether.

The winny dried me out so bad that my hips hurt big time, after 4 weeks I stopped because any longer and I wouldn't be able to squat or deadlift. It also worked great for as long as I could handle the sides. (Rumor and some tests I've seen show these are WAY overdosed possibly double so I could try it at a lower dose)

Using Humalog post cycle 3 weeks on/2 off/3 on again, will see where that leaves me, 6 lbs so far
  20. Registered User

I think it is obvious that you really know how to do this. What have you to say to someone (who doesn't have the biology/chemistry background you abviously have) for advise? I'm thinking that a novice could really do some damage trying to attain the results you have been able to get. How big a role do you think genetics will play? Just asking because you seem to know what you are talking about, bro.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by woodsman
    I think it is obvious that you really know how to do this. What have you to say to someone (who doesn't have the biology/chemistry background you abviously have) for advise? I'm thinking that a novice could really do some damage trying to attain the results you have been able to get. How big a role do you think genetics will play? Just asking because you seem to know what you are talking about, bro.
    Do I know you? I don't recall telling anyone, but yeah, I was a biology major in college. Never did anything with it other than this.

I really don't have any insight into genetics, if I saw you (to determine body type, frame and composition) and lifted with you I think I could guesstimate how much weight you could hold with a realistic diet.

Advice: You are in the right place to learn, this is a good board with knowledgeable Bro's

#1 DIET
    You've heard it here and on other boards a million times, I will reaffirm it. Diet is the number one most important factor in my training. Plan your meals ahead. Make it convenient to eat right by having the food you need readily available, if it's not you still gotta eat, that's where it gets hard to stick to the program.

#2 RESEARCH
    I am still doing it. If you are considering using/are using AAS you should be too. You never know too much to learn something new.

Listen to your Bro's
    When I first began to consider AAS, I researched and read a bit, and decided I was ready, WRONG. I did what I see many others who join these boards find difficult or are unable to do, hold off on using AAS until some of my knowledgeable Bro's agreed I was ready. If you don't have the willpower to wait (if time is what's needed), and follow the advice of experienced vets. You don't have the willpower to stick to the kind of diet and exercise program it takes to make the most of AAS.

Don't skip a workout
    If I have to miss a workout, I reschedule it. If you are doing a 4 or 5 day split it's easy, take the missed day as an off day and use the next off day to make up. The only exception I make is that once or twice a year it can be helpful to take a weightlifting vacation of two weeks off, when you come back it's a shock to the system and can help you make gains.

#5 (not training related) Keeping your mouth shut, attitude, etc.
    If you don't know anyone who is already juicing (that you trust), DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE USING, even if you trust people you will be amazed how jealous people can become. I have talked to a lot of people (>100, usually they ask me) about lifting and dieting and of all the people, even though they could see what my program has done for me, only two were inspired enough to start lifting and stick with it. Most people don't stay with it, that's what makes us all here Bro's, brothers in steel as I like to think of it. If you've been lifting for years, then your bro's respect the thousands of tons of iron you have heaved over all that time, one rep at a time.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pigfarmer
    Good Job Serengo!
    Have seen remarkable change in you.
    As a novice, I say avoid AAS unless you have the brain of a mad scientist!

Thanks Pigfarmer,
    You have done a great job also. Keep lifting.
    (Don't squeeze so hard when you shake my hand, you don't know your own strength!) You are one of the few who stayed the course...
  23. Registered User

"Do I know you? I don't recall telling anyone, but yeah, I was a biology major in college. Never did anything with it other than this." It was obvious to me that you know a little something about chemistry/biology.

I don't think I know who you are. Just commenting on your ability to do it right - all of it. Not many people are capable of keeping it all going in the right place.

"Good Job Serengo!
    Have seen remarkable change in you.
    As a novice, I say avoid AAS unless you have the brain of a mad scientist!
    "
    I agree with Pigfarmer. Juice isn't for just anybody. You need to know what you are doing. You seem to, and I think you could help others with great posts like this one. Keep up the good work bro.
  24. Registered User

Hey forgive me if this seems like a stupid question, but what exactly is Kynoselen? I don't recall having ever heard of this particular substance before.
  25. Registered User

Here you go Bro

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Hey forgive me if this seems like a stupid question, but what exactly is Kynoselen? I don't recall having ever heard of this particular substance before.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...497#post109497
  26. Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Hey Max - I used kyno after first (and only..so far) cycle. Worked great to lean me up allot! Really made me look great! I found it worked best when I stuck large muscles. Quads were painless. Tried it just under belly fat, & found it to be quite painful. I would suggest you stay away from belly fat. I didn't have much, but was afraid of sticking ab muscles, as they are normally not very thick. Should go into larger muscle. It was, however, a whole lot of sticks. That was why I stopped after just a few weeks. Good luck, Bro.
  27. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ruffneck
    Great job. This is a great post to show what a proper diet, supps, and a good workout routine can do before steroids, and great how steroids can take you to that next level. Good job keep up the hard work.

ditto

h19
  28. Registered User

arm shot

No I'm not a vampire, I'll get a tan soon, I still have a patch of snow in my yard! I don't tan much, or well when I do try to. I think it's my Norwegian-Scottish genetics.
  29. Registered User

Talking Your progress should be documented in magazines!

A truly amazing transformation!
    WOW!!
    Congrats on an honest to goodness "Extreme Makeover!!"
  30. Registered User

Awsome job sergento! It's all about using the proper tools to mold and shape a physique. Taking your time seems to have made all the difference. Keep up the good work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Difference between the old and new Somnidren-GH?
    By Psychabinol in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:33 PM
  2. Difference between old and new Jungle Warfare?
    By AM07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 11:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:58 PM