I wanna be buff

ca180

Awards
So, here's me.

Back in January I decided I wanted to do something different with my life. I was tired and out of shape. Even though I worked a high pace job, the double cheesburgers and nightly beers were weighing me down.

With a little effort I have gotten this far. I am leaving for Air Force basic training towards the end of next month. I intend on posting pics just before I leave for basic, after I complete basic, and there on out as I continue my training.

Please be gentle... I'm just getting started... :worried:

For the sake of the Kiddies I edited out the inappropriate parts... :28:

This was back in January.

Attachments

ca180

Awards
And one more set from Memorial Day weekend.

I have continued even since then, but will post pics 3 weeks from now after some serious cutting. My last day at my job is the 3rd of July, i will then have two weeks of 2 or 3-a-days. I intend on a crazy cut diet and workout regimen... Nothing stupid.

Hopefully the first two months the Air Force won't undo it.

Attachments

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Yeah man good progress. I have the same body type that you first did... So im workin my way along as well. Its good to see someone else with my same body type progress so much because it gives me something to look forward too. Good job man. Keep it up. Good luck in basic training!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Wonderful progress so far. I wouldnt worry too much on cutting because that will happen easily during Basic.

klownh8er

Awards
awesome man! lost a lot of flab, now concentrate on clean bulking!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
whatever mass you have gained or will gain, they will run off of you in basic....

I would prepare for the cardio your going to endure.........if you havent already.

Great progress thus far and good luck man.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Damn dog, it looks like that belt is cuttin off the circulation to your upper half in that first pic but I see you lost it altogether by the last pic. Probably ran out of holes huh? LOL nice to see people with some work ethic! great job

rush808

rush808

Awards
congrats on losing the BF. AirForce Basic? don't expect too much. probably do a little bit of running.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
yea man so far so good. now your ready to grab the clippers and say good by to the chest hair! excellent progress in leaning out. looking more muscular for sure. as we all agree its one long SLOW process to gain true muscle. thats why so many people quit. but results are showing on ya. again good job!

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
yea man so far so good. now your ready to grab the clippers and say good by to the chest hair! excellent progress in leaning out. looking more muscular for sure. as we all agree its one long SLOW process to gain true muscle. thats why so many people quit. but results are showing on ya. again good job!
Dude the chicks dig the man fur haha

localrockstar

Awards
nice progress bro. keep up all the hard work and the results will come in time

ca180

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

I can't wait to get to basic. I think that will be my cut cycle. lol

As soon as I hit tech school I'll clean bulk my way up.

Thanks again, it feels good to get some positive feedback.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow man, thats a huge difference! keep up the good work

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress man! You don't even look like the same person. Nice one mate!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i applaud you bro! great work. even look at your face, what a difference.