wheels and some...

  1. wheels and some...


    more pics later
    Attached Images Attached Images        


  2. Great legs man.

  3. I hate myself....
    •   
       


  4. Not gonna lie im a little jealous over here. Uve got some sweet legs!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Great legs man.
    thanks m16
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I hate myself....
    did i mention i do not weight train legs?!? all from cardio/playing sports
    Quote Originally Posted by JKBB44 View Post
    Not gonna lie im a little jealous over here. Uve got some sweet legs!!
    thanks man. and like i said, i never weight train legs

  6. No leg training!?! Did you used to weigh a lot? I've played soccer my whole life, and I'm 1/10th of what you have.

  7. I'm in the same boat as you. I have maybe trained my legs 20 times since '06.



    I weigh about 175 here, too.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    No leg training!?! Did you used to weigh a lot? I've played soccer my whole life, and I'm 1/10th of what you have.
    yes i used to weigh 210 lbs 32%BF and i played lots of soccer during that time and was extremely athletic for my size
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. I have maybe trained my legs 20 times since '06.



    I weigh about 175 here, too.
    ya ive trained legs around 15 times since 06'. but i play ALOT of sports/cardio

  9. looks like u put a baloon pump into ur thighs and just pumped til u almost exploded lol sweet legs no homo .

  10. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    looks like u put a baloon pump into ur thighs and just pumped til u almost exploded lol sweet legs no homo .
    no balloon pump needed.

  11. Nice outer sweep,.. tore up! You've got some good sprinters legs,. and great genes!! Good job! Oh, and I know people who would pay for them calves!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Nice outer sweep,.. tore up! You've got some good sprinters legs,. and great genes!! Good job! Oh, and I know people who would pay for them calves!!
    i am a very big eater and a fat a$$ that is addicted to being physically active. i attribute my calves to when i played soccer and was 32%BF. thanks for the comments

    here is a side shot. NOT pumped
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  13. ur legs are great considering you don't do them that often!

  14. sick legs bro, obviously great genetics as I can tell your calves are enormous and inserted low... not everyone gets big legs playing soccer!

    what do your legs measure? and where do you measure them?

  15. Nice man. It's funny, I work my upper body out all day long and see very little progress... The only workout my legs get is from me walking and they're ****ing ripped. Kills me! :/

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I hate myself....
    I second that.
    Remember why you started.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    sick legs bro, obviously great genetics as I can tell your calves are enormous and inserted low... not everyone gets big legs playing soccer!

    what do your legs measure? and where do you measure them?
    ive never measured my legs

    more to come shortly

  18. new pics at OP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat loss wheels in motion..Need more...Advice?
    By Swag4Sale in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 12:15 AM
  2. 3pics of wheels
    By Brolic in forum Pics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. ok as promised heres the wheels
    By Ripped1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Log in
Log in