Please rate my progress!

1st pic is summer 2006 (189,2 lbs)
2nd pic is December 2007
3rd pic is today, May 2009 (204,6 lbs)

~abuleh

Attachments

JKBB44

Awards
nice progress man... shoulders and back width definitely grew. Congrats on a great transformation!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good progress, you mind if we can get a back pic.

Keep it up your hard work shows.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
lol good progress man, those pictures make you look like chopper reed

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I am 35 and I have worked out in my early 20s, was on dianabol, omnadren and stanozonol back then. Didn know what the f*ck I was doing, developed gyno, got surgery in my left tit.
After this didn't really work out until 2yrs 9mth ago. I was very focused since then and went to the gym at least 3 times a week. It is not as easy to build lean mass in my age than it used to be in my 20s but I guess its not too bad.

Please rate my progress!

(Sorry I have no leg pics but legs are not too big since it would hinder me being a basketball player)

1st pic is summer 2006 (189,2 lbs)
2nd pic is December 2007
3rd pic is today, May 2009 (204,6 lbs)

~abuleh
Really nice progress man.
Keep it up.
You look like you have much more deff, and gains all around.

JP.

abuleh

Awards
Thanks a lot guys. Since I dont have a fat caliper, what do you think my bodyfat is?

Here is a back pic. I am not very good at flexing and posing but that should work for ya.....

~abuleh

Attachments

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your back seems pretty thick, it may look a lot better if you can add some width to it.

How hard do you hit lats, traps, and anterior delts?

But i would say that you back is good.

As far as bodyfat...well i have no idea.

purelife1

nice work bro..many people think they can change over night..you have shown definate improvement..the back shot i beleive shows the most dramatic changes compared to your first pic..keep up good work...definately jealous of the stache though

purelife1

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The "legs hurt my basketball" is a huge copout...

Just say you're too lazy to train legs... You wouldn't be the only one.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
It's just not true, I do work my legs but not as hard as I do the upper body.

I do legs once in a week but it is sometimes difficult if you have bb practise the next day and can hardly walk. So I am kind of easy on the legs and what I do not need or want is this:

~abuleh
Not to be insensitive... You kind of sound like a woman "IM GONNA GET TOOOOO BIGGG"... you couldn't get that without some serious gear.

The reason you get leg DOMS is because you don't work out legs hard enough on a consistant basis. If you focused on your legs, you'd:

• Speed up the development of the rest of your body
  • run faster
  • jump higher
  • not look out proportion
Don't shoot the messenger man... but I'm way faster and more agile now than ever before, and I've probably put on about 8 pounds per leg.

abuleh

Awards
Not to be insensitive... You kind of sound like a woman "IM GONNA GET TOOOOO BIGGG"... you couldn't get that without some serious gear.

The reason you get leg DOMS is because you don't work out legs hard enough on a consistant basis. If you focused on your legs, you'd:

• Speed up the development of the rest of your body
  • run faster
  • jump higher
  • not look out proportion
Don't shoot the messenger man... but I'm way faster and more agile now than ever before, and I've probably put on about 8 pounds per leg.
mmmh, I am always open for good advice. Maybe I should give it a try and focus on my legs more starting tomorrow....

Thanks bro'

~abuleh

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
mmmh, I am always open for good advice. Maybe I should give it a try and focus on my legs more starting tomorrow....

Thanks bro'

~abuleh
Just do squats and leg press for now... give it a month and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results. DOMS go away with a little running.

Props for not being defensive.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
quite simply, you went from no chest to having a chest hahaha. great job!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
If you want bigger arms, work on your legs. Great job regardless.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When in doubt add more weight.....

abuleh

Awards
Thanks everybody! By the way I bought a fat caliper and my bodyfat is 13%.

I am currently suffering from a elbow tendonitis. That sh!t really sucks. I am running Super Cissus for it and I am stretching which seems to help a bit. I cant go heavy at the moment though. Good thing about it, I can focus on my legs ;-).

I am planning a 7wks Bold 200 cycle whenever the tendonitis is better and I will post some more pics afterwards. (maybe add a methyl for last 3-4wks depending on results, SD or Hdrol)

~abuleh

henryhavoc

Awards
Good progress bro, you got a lot thicker and more defined for sure!

Santa89

Awards
You definitely looks like you got some better bone structure going on now in your current body pictures.

What are your next plans are to cut up or keep on bulking?

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
lookin pretty solid throw a little more mass maybe and then start cuttin it up, ether one would work

abuleh

Awards
Thanks ya and Happy New Year to everybody!!!!

I am going on Creatin now and stay natural until March/ April timeframe.

Then I am planning an 8 weeker with Test Prop 100mg eod stacked with var @50mg ed. Goal is to recomp, gain some lean mass while burn some fat to get in shape for the summer. After PCT I will run IBE's Formex to keep my body in an anabolic state, manifest gains further and stay in shape over the summer........goal is to see my abs which is not that easy if you're at my age. Overall my goal is not to bulk up too much, I wanna maintain a lean athletic look.

This is going to be my first AAS cycle since my early 20's. I did a couple of ph/ps over the last years though.

~abuleh

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
looks good. but do you have pictures of what you were like before the 2 year 9 months of progress????

abuleh

Awards
Leg pics?
Here is a first one (took it by myself). I'll have wifey take better ones the next days. Please keep in mind that as you can see by the discussion on the first page that I first started working legs just 1 year ago. I know I know..... there is still a long way to go but I am working on it...... :)

Attachments

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your progress is pretty awesome, you look completely changed. How do the people around you think about the change?

abuleh

Awards
Your progress is pretty awesome, you look completely changed. How do the people around you think about the change?
Thanks bro'. I am getting alot of compliments from my friends and the gym rats I workout with. Wifey likes it too but she thinks I shouldn't get any bigger.
There are also some comments of some punks that think "He is on roids and **** if I took some roids; i could look like this in 6 month". They just dont give me credit and don't understand a damn thing, they don't understand all the hard work you put into this in terms of training and diet and that "roids only" don't do a damn thing.

~abuleh

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
oh duh my bad. DAMN you have made some serious progress!!!!!!!!!!!! nice work!!!!!

animal00043

Awards
Not bad, good progress though, probabnly could have gotten bigger if you consumed more calories.