Rate my 2yrs 9mth progress!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Latest pics, December 09

bbb
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. You definitely looks like you got some better bone structure going on now in your current body pictures.

What are your next plans are to cut up or keep on bulking?
    •   

3. I say keep on packing on the mass !!!!

4. lookin pretty solid throw a little more mass maybe and then start cuttin it up, ether one would work

5. Thanks ya and Happy New Year to everybody!!!!

I am going on Creatin now and stay natural until March/ April timeframe.

Then I am planning an 8 weeker with Test Prop 100mg eod stacked with var @50mg ed. Goal is to recomp, gain some lean mass while burn some fat to get in shape for the summer. After PCT I will run IBE's Formex to keep my body in an anabolic state, manifest gains further and stay in shape over the summer........goal is to see my abs which is not that easy if you're at my age. Overall my goal is not to bulk up too much, I wanna maintain a lean athletic look.

This is going to be my first AAS cycle since my early 20's. I did a couple of ph/ps over the last years though.

~abuleh
    •   

6. bbb

7. looks good. but do you have pictures of what you were like before the 2 year 9 months of progress????

8. Quote Originally Posted by Matt6969 View Post
    looks good. but do you have pictures of what you were like before the 2 year 9 months of progress????
    Thanks bro. Yes, 1st pic in page 1.

9. Leg pics?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Leg pics?
    Here is a first one (took it by myself). I'll have wifey take better ones the next days. Please keep in mind that as you can see by the discussion on the first page that I first started working legs just 1 year ago. I know I know..... there is still a long way to go but I am working on it...... :-)

11. Your progress is pretty awesome, you look completely changed. How do the people around you think about the change?

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Your progress is pretty awesome, you look completely changed. How do the people around you think about the change?
    Thanks bro'. I am getting alot of compliments from my friends and the gym rats I workout with. Wifey likes it too but she thinks I shouldn't get any bigger.
    There are also some comments of some punks that think "He is on roids and **** if I took some roids; i could look like this in 6 month". They just dont give me credit and don't understand a damn thing, they don't understand all the hard work you put into this in terms of training and diet and that "roids only" don't do a damn thing.

~abuleh

13. F*ck them bro, ur killing it.

14. oh duh my bad. DAMN you have made some serious progress!!!!!!!!!!!! nice work!!!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    F*ck them bro, ur killing it.
    Thanks man.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Matt6969 View Post
    oh duh my bad. DAMN you have made some serious progress!!!!!!!!!!!! nice work!!!!!
    Thanks bro'.

17. Not bad, good progress though, probabnly could have gotten bigger if you consumed more calories.

18. great progress keep it up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 12:13 AM
  2. Rate my newbie stack
    By RoadblockTDX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 03:51 AM
  3. another rate my routine
    By nattheoriginal in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2