Starting the Anabolic diet Monday!

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have a couple questions... I'm starting the Anabolic diet Monday and was wondering what BF% I look too be?.. Also, I want to use Napalm to get rid of my chest fat and get my ab's looking a little leaner.. Should I start using Napalm during the start of my cut or about 4-6 weeks before the end... I'm looking to shred most of my body fat in 8-10 weeks... Strict diet and cardeo.
Never did cardeo before.

Attachments

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would say your about 16% or so...You got a great base. Just remember that to get really lean your gonna be hungry. There is just no way around it...If your not hungry then you are simply not dieting hard enough...Diet is the key and cardio certainly does not hurt. I do 3-4 session per week@30 mintues per session.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the AD.

reald

Awards
keep us updated, especially on the diet if you dont mind. Currently trying the metabolic diet, its comparable to the anabolic one.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I will...... I'll take pics every 4 weeks and compare.... Starting weight 185@ 5'7"

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
ummm no he is at 16%{give or take a percentage}...Most people online I have discovered calculate there body fat WAY lower than what it is in real life.

16% is nothing to be ashamed of at all...He has a very solid base, need to see some leg pics though to know where we really stand.{pun intended}
I'd say 11-12%... 16%?? Comon now.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
His upper chest isn't too defined but he has almost no love handles and visible abs. I've seen people post 11-12% on this forum looking sloppier than this with no questions. Go get your BF checked so we can put this to rest Jim!!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I started my cut @16% and I looked a bit leaner and I'm for certain I was 15-16%....I have pics on here of me around 7-8%...Bodyfat test really mean ****all...IMO if you don't look lean then what is the point ?...The mirror is the best BF tester out there IMO.

Again I would need to see leg and back shots to make a fair judgement but from what I see now 14-16% seems about correct...A 2% differential should always be allowed.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Well today is day 5 and I'm down to 180 - 5.... So far things are going good and my lifts have all stayed the same... Just ordered two bottles of Napalm, should be here tomorrow... As for the back shot, I'll post it up in 3 weeks... As for the wheels, not to comfortable posting up pics yet as I'm playing catch-up... My first 3 years I worked on and off the legs because of knee problems... Got fully back into working them about 8 months ago.... I feel like I'm living on Tuna fish, chicken and nuts!

DT5

Awards
  • Established
what is napalm? there is NO supplement or cream that will burn spot fat away. your just putting money into these bullshit supplement companies pockets. com on' man.,..

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I've used it before with great results.... I put fat on my chest really easy, this stuff helped during my last cut... I was just looking for feedback from people who have used it at the start or near the end of their cut.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
This is one week and 3 days in... Sorry the pic is dark.

Attachments

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
already looking leaner IMO man...Arms are real good.
Thank man... You say you were at, or around 16%bf before your cut... How long did it take for you to get to where you are now?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
It took me about 12 solid weeks of dieting real strict...Your second pic you look a good bit leaner than the first....Not sure if it's the lighting, or if you have already lost that much BF, but great job thus far...Arms look great man.
Thank man... You say you were at, or around 16%bf before your cut... How long did it take for you to get to where you are now?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I should have mentioned to everyone... I just came off a Test-E cycle three weeks ago... Water weight I guess?... A little history, I started working out when I was 38 (about 6 years now) 4 day a week with a week off every 8-10 weeks.... I've done 4 PH cycle over the past 3 years and this past 12 weeks was my first test cycle.... I wish I had pics of myself 7 years a go... 190lbs @ about 25-26% bf.... I think my big mistake was... During the year when I was 190 (fat) I dieted down to 157lbs then started working out... I should have stared right away... Seems like I lost out on some better gains if I would have started @ 190.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I'll be starting week number four Monday... So far I haven't done any cardio, I just can't get myself to do it.... It may take a while, but I think I can maybe get in the 8-9% range without it... I hope!... I don't see too much of a difference in the two picks but I am down 8-9 lbs.... I have to get better lighting, my flash doesn't work.

Attachments

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Must spread some reputation before giving to M16 & h0other again!... I'm trying.

jsg

jsg

Awards
looking good man. I hope to get near 10% for the summer but I think the anything below 15% is more realistic for me right now.