Bobo's NEW pics

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New PICS fomr the clown

Due to Chemo fixing the attachments feature among other things, you now get to see the updated clown...I wore the saem thing, worked out at the same place to get a good before and after. :)

EDIT: Added another one with a flash ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Looking nice and thick Bobo.. Biceps are coming along well...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess which one had the flash :D

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bobo. What weights are those plates?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bobo, I don't see the chick you were handing that light weight to in the picture. LOL...just F****ng wth ya. Looking good. The guns look loaded and ready. I still don't have the balls enough to post a pic. Maybe when my arms are like the clowns.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good bobo. What weights are those plates?
25, 10 and a 5. Nothing big at all. With pics like that you have to go REAL slow or they just end up all fuzzy from the motion.

PC1

You have the thickness where it counts......... very solid through the delts, arms, and traps. Good job.

I've always maintained that from a non-competetive standpoint anyway, it's the guys who have great delts and arms, even if they have little else, they're the guys who get the most recognition for being "in shape".

It would be good if you could post some pics wearing either a t-back, or no shirt at all with some other poses.

And it seems you suffer that bizarre side affect that many other androgen induced atheletes on this board suffer from ..... that almost troll like, thick black facial hair that obscures all your features. Is that from the M1T or the enanthate.... or something else altogether?

;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lookin big and cut man, great work. You sure are a ugly bastard though.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That thick black hair is a bitch! Its good for protection though. ;)

The one thing I don't like about these pics, as scotty pointed out, is the way it flattens my chest out. Its the combination of the shirt and holding an EZ bar. I also want to get some pics from all angles and shirtless and probably will when I get back after the holidays. The flashed ones show more seperation in my chest.Those I took because I wanted a direct comparison to the ones I took in July. (same gym, same pose, same shirt)

Truthfully, my posing is terrible. I need how to actually do it the "right" way.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't kow about the rest, but I can tell that you have good chest development. What are your stats?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone here knows I use some sort of androgen but honestly the majojrity of time when I've used them it was for cutting and body composition changes. I have never blown up from androgen uses except for the firt two times and much of that was fat from bad dieting (years ago). I'm two weeks into a a bulking peroid right now and I cna't remember the last time I truly "bulked". I think I did last year for about 2 months but it was nothing special, and gained a decent amount of fat (holidays kill you sometimes). This time the diet is pinpointed to perfection (as close as it can be for me) so I very interested to see what my results are 2 months from now. So far weight is going up but the waist and most imporanty, six pack remains constant. I am taking in a good amount of calories but its ALL from good sources. No junk food here (until xmas) ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't kow about the rest, but I can tell that you have good chest development. What are your stats?
Good question. I have to do some updated measurements. Arms are 18" (very slightly above) and rising. I can measure that here but larger accurate measuremnets I have to do at my gf's since she has the damn tape measure.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I mean like height and weight bro. You look like a pretty big guy.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh...lol

6'1 236 this morning.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give me a couple years.....well, maybe like 10 :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn you are a big guy then. What gym is that? It looks familiar. But hell probably not.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a YMCA in PA. ;) I go there when my gym is closed.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh nope I don't know it hten, although I have been in Pitt quite a few times.

PC1

Give me a couple years.....well, maybe like 10 :D
Nah......

At 6'1" & 236 lbs. and the arm thickness displayed in those photos, you gotta be in the 19" range now, no?

With your head and obvious love of the sport, you'll be there in no time. In my avatar, my arms are 19" pumped.....and they're not as thick or muscular as yours..... although I'm 6'4" and about 248.

More than anything else now, I want to get coconut delts and 20" arms. Let me know how you did it next month when you get there ;)

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
looking big bro, if only i could get some guns. my cycle before the last one i finally hit 17's but they disappeared on me........... any way great job!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
20inch arms for me will be very tough. Once you get to a point, adding inches is VERY hard to do. They are not near 19" (god I wish!). They are slightly over 18". Funny because John Benz stated I was about 185lb with 16" arms about 3 weeks ago when he was going on his rant calling me a liar ;)

I jumped 50lbs and 2 inches in 6 months. Pretty good huh? LOL

:D :D

PC1

In any event Bobo, you're doing well, you look great.......except for the odd facial hair as previously noted.

;)

Keep up the good work!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Nice size and balance bro, keep up the good work. Although if they were my pics I'd want people to say I needed work and I need to add size. Negativity is fuel for my fire, but I'm not a stable person :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its ok, I still feel small..... ;)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Looking great bro. I wouldn't have guessed that you're in the mid 200 range. You must be solid muscle. You & I actualy look alot alike (from what I can tell with the shirt on). You def got me smoked on the traps though! I saw that you are in a bulk right now. I have about 6 weeks left on mine. I'm sick as hell right now, so I'm doing my best to keep my appetite up. I'll post some pics when I finish my cut around Mar/April. Good luck with your bulk!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bobo, lookin' good brother. I agree that your arms look biggr than 18", prolly cuz your more cut than most.

Hey dude, what Y in PA are you in? You can PM me if you'd like. Great shape man.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Jergo. Thats the Jennersville Y. I'ved used the Kennett Square one to on occasion.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Great delts. Arms ain't bad either. Traps look solid. Chest could be a little off(comparatively), but is hard to tell w/ the pics. Really though you look great.

csakiges

Awards
Looking great Bobo!! You are about my exact build. I am 6'1 and 237. You look leaner than me though. My arms might be up to 17 1/2. I was just noticing, is that your favorite shot of you? I thought you posted pics earlier in the year and it was you doing curls with the EZ bar. Correct me if I am wrong. Anyways, I see why you like that pic. you look good!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get a string tank next time... :)

Good work, brother!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I posted those because I wanted to compare with the last pics I took (same shirt, same position, same gym) so I could see what sort of progress I made. SO yes you are right. The same pose. Truthfully I can't pose worth a damn. I need to learn how to do it the right way.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I say forget about posing and what clothes your wearing and hell even the gym in the background. Just do like pete and superimpose your photochop body onto a photochoped image with some photochoped clothing. :)

J/K pete, You know I love ya. you big burly man you.

db

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jergo. Thats the Jennersville Y. I'ved used the Kennett Square one to on occasion.
Damn bobo your not to far from me. I'm just outside valley forge.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks good clown, definitely lean (esp for bulking by my standards, lol) :D

I hate the arm fluctuations too... I go from 19 to 20 all the time, right now I'm probably 19.5 cold.....more importanly than that however, I think you beat me on the waist measurement....in a good way, lol :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I say forget about posing and what clothes your wearing and hell even the gym in the background. Just do like pete and superimpose your photochop body onto a photochoped image with some photochoped clothing. :)

J/K pete, You know I love ya. you big burly man you.

db
I can never escape the ugly face of envy, huh? ;)

BTW, it's Photoshopped.. Kids these days, I tell ya..

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!<o:p></o:p>

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

<O:p></O:p>

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!<O:p></O:p>
Dejavue!?!

RLD

Awards
Pictures no longer show for me on this forum for some reason.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!<o:p></o:p>
I've seen this reply somewhere before...oh yeah, like a few times on this board. Someone knows how to cut and paste. I don't think Bobo's physique was ever completely overhauled, just tuned up a little. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know, I have pictures from about 8 years ago that would blow you away ;)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking great Bobo...Your trapp and delt tie in looks phenominal...Keep Grinding..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bellicose you must not like being here, you have already been warned once about your childish attitude.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Bellicose you must not like being here, you have already been warned once about your childish attitude.
I do like being here and i don't know how you see my attitude as childish. Please explain yourself in the form of a pm

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bullshit, I'll explain it here. You must always have a negative comment about other members on here. Yet you can't deal with anybody questioning you.

For instance going practically back to back on PH cycles. With no PCT.

Not being honest with sledge and telling him that you are 19 before he let you beta test.

Need I go on? And no I won't PM you, I want everyone to see this.

db682

Awards
  • Established
OHHHHHHhhh SHITTTTTTTTTtt, Someones been called out.
You girls need to stop fucking up perfectly good threads with all this bickering bullshit.
Bobo wont like the fact that your jacking his thread. Be prepared to both catch a warning.

db