Transformation fat to fit 20 months

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    compustar82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84

    Transformation fat to fit 20 months


    in the first pic I was 225 and hadnt worked out for years. I also had a terrible diet, was depressed, and lethargic. I decided to make a change. Got hooked on lifting/cardio and completely changed my way of eating. also, i am 27, 5'10" and now at 210
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. Registered User
    stretch's Avatar
    Stats
    7'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    90

    Oh sh*t, that is a pretty rediculous transformation. hoping that I will be able to make one like that come a couple of years. good work!
  3. Registered User
    whiteonblackL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    94

    ****t. good work
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PhysiqueFreak's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    225

    Nice, great job. You don't even look like the same person anymore... good job
  5. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Supplements/AAS/PH use?
    Great change, by the way.
  6. Registered User
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    1482

    That is a great change. If you did it all natural major props to you. You have tree trunks for legs man...Good work!!!
  7. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    Solid transformation. Nice work.
    RTR.
  8. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    well done for sure, amazing transformation
  9. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    0

    whoa badass!
  10. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5600

    Nice!!!
  11. Registered User
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PNW
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    584

    Awesome transformation!!
  12. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Wow! That is awesome. Great job!
  13. Registered User
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2277

    FXCKIN AWESOME BROTHA! GIVE UP DETAILS! Diet, Training, Supps!?
  14. Registered User
    sh1304's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    28
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    81

    Damn! That is inspirational!
  15. Registered User
    MuscleMac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    103

    is it just me... or did his nipples shrink like to 1/10th of the before size...? does that happen when you loose weight? either way impressive transformation!
  16. Registered User
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1233

    What can I say that hasn't been said already?!?!?! Great job!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  17. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMac View Post
    is it just me... or did his nipples shrink like to 1/10th of the before size...? does that happen when you loose weight? either way impressive transformation!
    No, I see it now. Interesting.
  18. Registered User
    MuscleMac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    No, I see it now. Interesting.
    Is that suppose to happen?
  19. Registered User
    sh1304's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    28
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMac View Post
    Is that suppose to happen?
    I didn't notice at first, but now that I look he's right.

    I think that is why a lot of guys think they have gyno when they're just a higher BF %.

    I have read in a few threads that once the people have cut down to around 10% BF, they lose the puffy nipples.
  20. Registered User
    MuscleMac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by sh1304 View Post
    I didn't notice at first, but now that I look he's right.

    I think that is why a lot of guys think they have gyno when they're just a higher BF %.

    I have read in a few threads that once the people have cut down to around 10% BF, they lose the puffy nipples.
    yeah that makes sense, but this is the biggest change in nipples i've ever seen, was just shocking haha
  21. Registered User
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    1482

    Why would you post this and not show back up to answer questions or revel in the congratulations?
  22. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sh1304 View Post
    I didn't notice at first, but now that I look he's right.

    I think that is why a lot of guys think they have gyno when they're just a higher BF %.

    I have read in a few threads that once the people have cut down to around 10% BF, they lose the puffy nipples.
    There's a difference in puffy nipples, and ones that resemble a table coaster.
  23. Registered User
    compustar82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Why would you post this and not show back up to answer questions or revel in the congratulations?
    Sorry Guys, I have been busy working and havent really been on the comp. It took a lot of dedication to training and nutrition. I wake up every training day at 3:45 am, cook egg whites and oatmeal with fruit pre-WO and pack my meals for the day. I eat every 2.5-3 hours and do light cardio right now in the evening or on days i dont lift. Thanks for the compliments guys. now I will cut for a couple months leading into summer and hopefully reach 6%bf. I have been bulking so I lost most of my definition.
  24. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by compustar82 View Post
    Sorry Guys, I have been busy working and havent really been on the comp. It took a lot of dedication to training and nutrition. I wake up every training day at 3:45 am, cook egg whites and oatmeal with fruit pre-WO and pack my meals for the day. I eat every 2.5-3 hours and do light cardio right now in the evening or on days i dont lift. Thanks for the compliments guys. now I will cut for a couple months leading into summer and hopefully reach 6%bf. I have been bulking so I lost most of my definition.
    explain to us now the source of your small nipples.
  25. Registered User
    compustar82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    explain to us now the source of your small nipples.
    I had a nipple transplant last summer... Got them from a monkey cadaver. J/k
    They do get kind of puffy sometimes still. Depends on the temp, how much water I am retaining and my bf%. If you look up pseudo-gynocomastia you will see what happened. My body chooses to store fat in my chest area. When I lose fat, they dont get nearly as puffy and each time my bf% gets lower, they look better and better.
  26. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Quote Originally Posted by compustar82 View Post
    I had a nipple transplant last summer... Got them from a monkey cadaver. J/k
    They do get kind of puffy sometimes still. Depends on the temp, how much water I am retaining and my bf%. If you look up pseudo-gynocomastia you will see what happened. My body chooses to store fat in my chest area. When I lose fat, they dont get nearly as puffy and each time my bf% gets lower, they look better and better.
    Man I gotta say again, great job. Very motivational.
  27. Registered User
    compustar82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84

    I added another pic taken the same day as the first one but in a little bit different lighting and you can see how small my legs were...
  28. Registered User
    sh1304's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    28
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    81

    Legs definitely got a lot bigger.
    Another thing, in the before pics, you look a lot older than 27.
    Again, great job!
  29. Registered User
    compustar82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84

    Thats funny, on another site, someone swore i was a 40 year old man in the first pic.. I felt like i was 40 at the time
  30. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Can we get a back shot for before/after?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:08 PM
  2. My Transformation
    By mathis50262 in forum Pics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:28 AM
  3. 225-185 Transformation in 8 months
    By theshocker21 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 06:12 AM
  4. 21 Day Transformation
    By StuckeyBoss in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in