james1 6 months ago(before)..... bf%??
- 02-18-2009, 01:20 AM
- 02-18-2009, 01:21 AM
i hate that picture i look so small and week lol, but was after long track season so have an excuse.
- 02-18-2009, 01:35 AM
u looked like u got good abs, but you could put on a ton of muscle. not being rude actually think ur frame looks like u could add a good amount muscle which is a good thing.
02-18-2009, 01:40 AM
02-18-2009, 01:56 AM
yea i had the same problem ive ate a steady diet since i started getting hardcore into lifting. never tried to eat 5000 calories and stack a million supplments together. i like it better eating about 30 grams over my bodyweight in protien and just make sure i get decent carbs and about 3000 calories. i also take a preworkout, Fish Oils, Vitamins and protien shakes all day. i gained steadly 135 to 155 and was stuck there for 2 years till i started college and got more serious about lifting now im 170. I dont know how many ppl would agree but i really dont care about weight. Meaning im more focused on gaining 20 pounds on my squat 10 on bech that kinda thing rather then how i can put on 10 pounds of weight.
02-18-2009, 02:00 AM
02-19-2009, 12:51 AM
02-19-2009, 05:58 AM
Looks good bro. Abs are good, chest defined and from what I see good trap development. The guys are right, @ 6' you could put more mass on your frame. There is potential for great growth here!
Similar Forum Threads
- By forsure in forum PicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2010, 11:12 PM
- By omega650 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
- By PumpYouUp in forum PicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2009, 07:01 PM
- By james1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-28-2009, 11:46 PM
- By sweet-physique in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2005, 08:38 PM