- 09-25-2008, 04:55 AM
- 09-25-2008, 09:39 AM
- 09-26-2008, 04:48 AM
The second pic looks alot better, because it shows the back of it and that's where you hold more size.
10-01-2008, 10:28 AM
10-01-2008, 09:41 PM
10-11-2008, 08:56 PM
He means if you add more mass to them, you'll actually see them instead of them just looking like 'cuts.'
10-11-2008, 10:29 PM
i think you need to add one workout to your tricep routine. its a rope pushdown. at the bottom of the rep, squeeze your triceps till your elbows lock.
i'd need a better picture to tell what you're unhappy about, i assume its just extending the tricep down to your elbow.
rear tricep looks pretty solid.
10-11-2008, 11:38 PM
You have high triceps.Take a look at powerlifters triceps and see the development at the elbow.Thats from locking out big weight.I would prescribe close grip benches,rack *******s,floor presses,dips and elbows out extensions.Go over to elitefts for an exercise description for the elbows out ext.Also try some two and three board presses.Train your triceps on a different day than chest too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JuveCalcio in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2010, 12:51 PM
- By blueandwhite in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:06 AM
- By fmfws185 in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 05-18-2009, 04:06 PM
- By ILiftBig in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2009, 09:13 PM
- By steroidmonkey in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2008, 11:57 PM