Ectomorph transformation in progress...

fast1

Awards
i've been lurking this site for a while now, and i decided to join. anyways, figured i'd start a post with my skinny to less skinny pics. i've been eating like crazy and training for about a year and a half now. i don't have many "before" pics but here are a couple. i've noticed i'm not as shy taking pics now though lol.
before:

~10 months

currently

i'm still a long ways from where i'd like to be, but everything is coming along nicely....squat, deadlift, and bench and so on...

anaholic

anaholic

Awards
wow, bro, those are some great gains. Keep up the good work. I can tell you've been strict on your diet...damn good job

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Good deal man . What was your before and current weight . And how tall are you ?

fast1

Awards
thanks guys.
my before weight was around 130lbs. my current weight is just over 190lbs. i'm not sure how tall i am exactly, but i'm easily over 6 feet...probably 6' 2" or so w/out shoes

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME, who says you can't beat unfavorable genetics ?! :woohoo:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good to see skinny folk get big. Nice work. Where to from 190? 225? Praise time over, back to work! :lol:

fast1

Awards
Good to see skinny folk get big. Nice work. Where to from 190? 225? Praise time over, back to work! :lol:
i never stopped working... ;) i have a long ways to go. yes, you're pretty close. i'd like to be about 230lbs at the same bodyfat percentage. that's my longterm goal...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn 6'2 130, that is some dedication to get up to 190. Keep it up man, very impressive.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
great lean gains bro. if you can get up to ur goal of 230 @ that bf% , you'll be a beast

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Wow dude, you've made awesome progress. How long from the first picture till the last?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
WOW man truly amasing, your inspriation to all Ectomorph
wat if any supps do u implicate

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Be patient with your lifts going up a few reps and no more then 2.5-5lbs a week to avoid injury. Eventually you will steadily keep building and you will get there. The mistake a lot of guys make is they lift wrong and or too heavy and get injured and it sets them back when if they lifted properly they would of been way ahead of where they start over every time because of injury. Great progress bro.

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
....squat, deadlift, and bench and so on...

PEOPLE... LEARN FROM THIS! sissy ass bicept curls will not put any meat on your bones... it takes SQUATS, DEADLIFTS AND BENCH in that order. dont be a ***.. SQUAT HEAVY

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good job on the great transformation, bro!

PEOPLE... LEARN FROM THIS! sissy ass bicept curls will not put any meat on your bones... it takes SQUATS, DEADLIFTS AND BENCH in that order. dont be a ***.. SQUAT HEAVY
People, learn from this... It's spelled biceps, not bicepts.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I see 4 people that actually squat or deadlift at my gym. That includes me lol

sub001

Awards
Looking good man, I see so many kids who were your size getting nowhere because of going about it wrong. Definitely progress to be proud of, especially with your body type.