Ectomorph transformation in progress...

1. Ectomorph transformation in progress...

i've been lurking this site for a while now, and i decided to join. anyways, figured i'd start a post with my skinny to less skinny pics. i've been eating like crazy and training for about a year and a half now. i don't have many "before" pics but here are a couple. i've noticed i'm not as shy taking pics now though lol.
    before:

~10 months

currently

i'm still a long ways from where i'd like to be, but everything is coming along nicely....squat, deadlift, and bench and so on...

2. wow, bro, those are some great gains. Keep up the good work. I can tell you've been strict on your diet...damn good job

3. huge change bro
    •   

4. Good deal man . What was your before and current weight . And how tall are you ?

5. thanks guys.
    my before weight was around 130lbs. my current weight is just over 190lbs. i'm not sure how tall i am exactly, but i'm easily over 6 feet...probably 6' 2" or so w/out shoes

6. Great stuff so far!

7. AWESOME, who says you can't beat unfavorable genetics ?!

8. Good to see skinny folk get big. Nice work. Where to from 190? 225? Praise time over, back to work!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Good to see skinny folk get big. Nice work. Where to from 190? 225? Praise time over, back to work!
    i never stopped working... i have a long ways to go. yes, you're pretty close. i'd like to be about 230lbs at the same bodyfat percentage. that's my longterm goal...

10. Damn 6'2 130, that is some dedication to get up to 190. Keep it up man, very impressive.

11. great lean gains bro. if you can get up to ur goal of 230 @ that bf% , you'll be a beast

12. Wow dude, you've made awesome progress. How long from the first picture till the last?

13. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Wow dude, you've made awesome progress. How long from the first picture till the last?
    a little over a year and half.
    and to the guy that said not to stop...i haven't, weighed 194lbs today.

14. WOW man truly amasing, your inspriation to all Ectomorph
    wat if any supps do u implicate

15. Can't wait to see the 230 pics. Keep it up!

16. From sickly skinny to sickly lean.

Great job.

17. supplements? how old are you?

18. Awesome transformation man!

19. lol i bumped it from more then a year ago

20. Be patient with your lifts going up a few reps and no more then 2.5-5lbs a week to avoid injury. Eventually you will steadily keep building and you will get there. The mistake a lot of guys make is they lift wrong and or too heavy and get injured and it sets them back when if they lifted properly they would of been way ahead of where they start over every time because of injury. Great progress bro.
    Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?

21. Quote Originally Posted by fast1 View Post
    ....squat, deadlift, and bench and so on...

PEOPLE... LEARN FROM THIS! sissy ass bicept curls will not put any meat on your bones... it takes SQUATS, DEADLIFTS AND BENCH in that order. dont be a ***.. SQUAT HEAVY

22. Good job on the great transformation, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by codywaters View Post
    PEOPLE... LEARN FROM THIS! sissy ass bicept curls will not put any meat on your bones... it takes SQUATS, DEADLIFTS AND BENCH in that order. dont be a ***.. SQUAT HEAVY
    People, learn from this... It's spelled biceps, not bicepts.

23. I see 4 people that actually squat or deadlift at my gym. That includes me lol

24. Excellent job
    Eat clean, piss dirty

25. damn good progress

26. any PH or supplements used?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

27. great gains man

28. Looking good man, I see so many kids who were your size getting nowhere because of going about it wrong. Definitely progress to be proud of, especially with your body type.

29. inspirational bro! great transformation!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ectomorph Needs Help
    By Stryfe in forum Bulking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:45 AM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 10:08 PM
  3. My Ectomorph Transformation (Hopefully!)
    By DaveWalton in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 03:36 AM
  4. 5x5 for the ectomorph?
    By DaveWalton in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 05:12 PM
  5. Ectomorph in Need of Help
    By DaveWalton in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 08:16 AM