NEW Focused Nutrition Andro Elite Series - PHW Supplements EXCLUSIVE release SALE

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NEW Focused Nutrition Andro Elite Series - PHW Supplements EXCLUSIVE release ...

Androsterone almost always comes back as Epiandro. Is this stuff even tested?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Androsterone almost always comes back as Epiandro. Is this stuff even tested?
I highly doubt that any company would put out an andro product that was different than listed (especially considering they also have epi-andro) with all the ph/ds/sarm scrutiny these days

Focused Nutri can answer better than I though for sure.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tell that to Patrick Arnold. Not trying to knock the product at all, just skeptical when just about everything that Patrick has tested that said it was supposed to be Androsterone was actually EpiAndro. Alpha Gainz is having the same problem right now and hasn't been able to release Androsterone yet.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NEW Focused Nutrition Andro Elite Series - PHW Supplements EXCLUSIVE release ...

Tell that to Patrick Arnold. Not trying to knock the product at all, just skeptical when just about everything that Patrick has tested that said it was supposed to be Androsterone was actually EpiAndro. Alpha Gainz is having the same problem right now and hasn't been able to release Androsterone yet.
Well, until you have the facts on this particular product (which you're questioning), I'd ask that you refrain from making statements based on assumptions and generalizations.

Focused products have gotten nothing but rave reviews so I would at least let them answer before you throw them under the bus.

Edit: just got word that all of focused' stuff is third party tested. We're working to get the test/certs. Will post if we can dig them up!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, until you have the facts on this particular product (which you're questioning), I'd ask that you refrain from making statements based on assumptions and generalizations.

Focused products have gotten nothing but rave reviews so I would at least let them answer before you throw them under the bus.

Edit: just got word that all of focused' stuff is third party tested. We're working to get the test/certs. Will post if we can dig them up!
This is a hot topic right now, you shouldn't get heated about someone questioning the purity of an Androsterone product when countless suppliers have recently failed to deliver...and, PA himself stated that he he had never come across an androsterone product that did not end up testing as epiandro. IML was run through the ringer on their new product before it was tested...came back inconclusive, but the product seems to be kicking ass!

will be looking forward to seeing the lab tests.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Bump for some Focused Nutrition love

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

This is a hot topic right now, you shouldn't get heated about someone questioning the purity of an Androsterone product when countless suppliers have recently failed to deliver...and, PA himself stated that he he had never come across an androsterone product that did not end up testing as epiandro. IML was run through the ringer on their new product before it was tested...came back inconclusive, but the product seems to be kicking ass!

will be looking forward to seeing the lab tests.
Wasnt meant to be a "heated" remark at all, just wanted to state that calling something out for potentially being a fake without having any proof isn't a fair statement. I totally understand questioning but to that end focused hasn't had anything negative that would even lead to suspicion let alone judgement.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
anyone use their sarms? Osta elite or rad?

T

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Just started their MK, and sleeping like a log, so hopefully legit

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!